Off Topic for A&L forum

jansus
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5985 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

- Squarebob - who is the real person?

Height : 5ft 8

build: Square/chunky

hair: distinguished

Outlook on life: optimistic to the point of delusion

occupation:Actor/writer/generally "the oracle" (in the forces in a past life)

favourite leisure activity: not able to quote on this thread -plus bobbing about on threads

favourite outfit: see above

Marital status: unknown - prefers nuns!!!

any other comments?

jan:D

Please note I am not an expert - I am not offering opinions or legal help - Please use all the information provided on the site in FAQ- step by step instructions and library- thanks Jansus:)

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/images/icons/icon1.gif

offer from A&L 24/8/07 - after case stayed

"What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well." - Antione de Saint Exupery

PROUD TO BE AN ORANGE

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry jansus, it would set a terrible precedent. We have enough trouble keeping threads on topic as it is, and I fear that a 'sanctioned' off topic thread would turn out ot be the tip of the iceberg, and pretty soon everyone would want one!

To the moderators - we would like to start this off topic thread on a&L forum to prevent blocking of other threads- especially when a lot of cases are being stayed. We know about the bear garden but would like this to be for "our gang " only.

If you object I will understand.

First Post - Squarebob - who is the real person?

Height : 5ft 8

build: Square/chunky

hair: distinguished

Outlook on life: optimistic to the point of delusion

occupation:Actor/writer/generally "the oracle" (in the forces in a past life)

favourite leisure activity: not able to quote on this thread -plus bobbing about on threads

favourite outfit: see above

Marital status: unknown - prefers nuns!!!

any other comments?

jan:D

Robertxc v. Abbey - £3300 Settled in full

Robertxc v. Clydesdale - £750 Settled in full

Nationwide v. Robertxc - £2000 overdraft wiped out, Default removed by order of the sheriff

Robertxc v. Style Card - Default removed by order of the sheriff

Robertxc v. Abbey (1) - Data Protection Act action. £750 compensation

Robertxc v. Abbey (2) - Data Protection Act action. £2000 compensation, default removed

The opinions on this post are those of Robertxc and not necessarily the opinions of the group and do not constitute sound legal advice. You are advised to seek professional legal advice.

Ok - no problem

quite understand

dont expect to get any other posts as no-one else but us will understand the infamous character lucifer/alias Squarebob

Jan:)

Please note I am not an expert - I am not offering opinions or legal help - Please use all the information provided on the site in FAQ- step by step instructions and library- thanks Jansus:)

"What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well." - Antione de Saint Exupery

PROUD TO BE AN ORANGE

Good on you Jan...we all need a laugh.xx

Jansus...

Height : 5ft and a bit

build: small but all good things come in small packages she would say?

hair: Shoulder length brown....occasionally blonde

Outlook on life: happy, needs to help others.

occupation: helping on A&L Forum..the amount of time she is helping there is a full time job LOL

favourite leisure activity: Competition with spongebob on all the threads you can post on in a night

favourite outfit: anything that shows off her long legs!

Marital status: depends who's asking!!

XXXXXX

Well Ladees,

Are they not spoilsports? After what we have been through, a little light humour is the next best medicine. "Laugh, and the whole world laughs with you".

Me and Jack (Nic****n) are one and the same in personality, but not age! Height is right, size is right. Like the proverbial cartoon character who has had something dropped on him from a great height. Caring, soft centred but hard on the outside. Weeps at the old black and white movies, but has a stiff upper lip in a crisis. Old fashioned and gentle towards the ladees. Likes the 'Swish' of silk, enjoys the company and conversation of Ladees, and just like the Ladees of Eastwick, If you call me, you never know, I may just drop by!

Night Night Ladees xxxx ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

I had Jansus down for the more 'School-Marm' type. Wragge's need disciplining so Jansus.............looks like a trip to Birmingham is on your cards.

Jenny? Strange conflicting thoughts come to mind there, I think I'll sleep on that one and see what I can come up with in the morning after I have taken the piglets to school.

SQ xxx

well jenny you are very close

5ft nothing /blonde at the moment and curvy ( well thats what I call it anyway!:D )

but no long legs i am afraid

Favourite outfit - jeans/ green top and some very high funky Rocket Dog Green shoes

Squarebob is also close because I found out to my embarrasment at the Christmas party that everybody at work - including the managing director is frightened of me :oops:

Cant think why:confused: :confused:

Missed ambitions : wanted to be a barrister - but chose work over Uni as parents were poor.

Also if I won the lottery now - would like to go into Fostering - or something in the legal profession.

I am definitely a hippy at heart and would like to end my days somewhere like Menorca in a remote house - under olive trees reading all the books that I dont get a chance to read now.

I like to think that I am an optimist at heart . Not very good at emotional problems - must come from my parents - who are a bit like the farmers on French and Saunders who have their legs cut off - look on the bright side - pick themselves up and carry on.

jan:)

PROUD TO BE AN ORANGE

A massage breif, Madam Jenny's description I thought was of Squarebob, my eyes, they are not young, the grey cells they no connect, perhaps the description is of the ideal woman in Squarebob's life? Yes, it is as near as near can be, oh those long legs, the long hair, color, Red, Brown or Blonde, eye lashes? Long and Alluring! Unfortunately I awoke and fell off the couch, so the rest of my dream was lost.

Jenny? Earth mother type, quiet, protective, ice mountain on the outside, volcano on the inside. Smouldering eyes. Passionate in all she says and does. Size? Just right.

Jack ;) xxxx

[quote=squarebob

Jenny? Earth mother type, quiet, protective, ice mountain on the outside, volcano on the inside. Smouldering eyes. Passionate in all she says and does. Size? Just right.

Jack ;) xxxx

OOOOHHH Jack...Perfect discription

x

Hello Ladees,

I ave just returned from the ospital of the ead.

I think Aleece has lost her way, she thinks she should be in the garden of the bareness or is it Eden? No matter, a description comes to mind of the Indian Goddess of the many arms, as she seems to be able to do so many things at the same time. She has the feet firmly planted in the ground and the ead screwed on. Aleece is like the Captain of a ship, without her, the ship it runs aground. Looks? Petite and slightly paint-spattered.

Jack xxxx

Where is Mimi?

Has she gone to the place where all the ladees dress in 'Black'?

Alice?

A quandry here

I picture a kind cuddly person - however with all her multitasking exploits there can not be an ounce of fat on her!

I guess curly hair

kind eyes

Never sits down!

Likes to be organised - but never quite makes it

A dog lover like me

A go getter in that she never gives up

Also an optimist with an imagination nearly on par with squarebob( she can nearly keep up with him!)

Her house is homely and welcoming not at all pretencious.

Maybe she was a teacher in an earlier life?

favourite outfit - something practical ( to keep the soot out)

Jan:)

PROUD TO BE AN ORANGE

Hi everyone!

Having been "told off" by bob/lucifer/jack, thought I'd better check in:rolleyes:

Love the descriptions! Jan, can't believe people are frightened of you ... they obviously don't know you like we doicon12.gif Totally agree with your description of Alice (where are you Alice?)

Jen, "jack" obviously has you down to a T!

Jack, I never dress in black, well, only when it's appropriate or I put on a little weight which, thinking about it, is quite often I supposeicon11.gif

Can't believe Jan thinks you're deluded BTW ... where on earth has she got that from:confused:

A little info. about me :-

5'8"

Long strawberry blond hair

Blue eyes

Perfect size 10

Luminous skin

Long legs

Compassionate, patient, loyal, cheerful disposition (always smilingicon7.gif), good sense of humour, loves helping others.

Now who's "deluded"icon12.gif I'll leave it to you lot to sort out the "truths" from the "unthruths"!

Have a great weekend everyone!

Mimi x

A-Z CAG links to all documents you'll need for

your claim

(Thanks to Michael Brown for all his efforts)

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/consumer-forums-website-questions/53182-cant-find-what-youre.html

Brings the following to mind;

My mother once told me to NEVER play with the fairies in the wood!

Methinks Alice thinks her string is being pulled, have told her more than once to step over the fence, but so far, no response!

Just me today, the treatment seems to be working (for now) xxxx

If you go down to Bare Woods today

You'll never believe your eyes

If you go down to Bare Woods today

you're sure of a big surprise ;)

Cos every BARE

that ever there was

is gathered there

for certain

because

today's the day

the little Bares have their PiccccccccNic

thought I'd start with a little song. :p

So this is where you are all hiding !!!

someone told me they'd spotted a very beautiful Fairy Ring

deep down in

Bare Woods

so I've come to see.....

and found

the most exquisite little fairies

flying around -

resplendent -

gossamer wings

glinting and fluttering

in the dapplied sunshine

heavenly view

and then I noticed

All was not Well ???!!!

mimi, jan, jen, wooleykat and dewhit dewoo,

were dancing and

flying around

a naughty little pixie

held fast in the middle of the ring

the pixie was yellow and square

and naughty

and from another world

the world where Banks are Kings

he wore tiny red pants

far too small (shrunk in the 'boil' wash)

old string-vest - completely nackered

and his yellow hairy legs

were adorned with

high heeled red wellies

the little fairies cast a spell

and pixie-bob

was held fast in the ring

forevermore.

until someone could break it for him.

alice in wonder-BARE-land

xxxxx

great post alice - but what type of fairies did he mean? anyway I think he ignored his mothers advice and played with them anyway!

william?

what do we think

I just get an image of a clean shaven - baby faced person but with a steely determination?

5ft 10

wavy hair?

occupation? something in a customer based area - helpful and constructive- or research - he is very thorough (in research i mean!)

Age ? no idea - quite young I think

Any other ideas folks- ? he is a bit of an enigma???

Jan

PROUD TO BE AN ORANGE

Hi Jan,

Hmmmmmmmmm let me think about this one.......

WILLIAM ???

wonder if he's known formally as William

or prefers Bill ? or Wills or even Liam

I would say aged about 35

slim

dark hair

married

(librarian?) or perhaps libran ?

enjoys eating in good restaurants

gardening

kind,

caring,

helpful,

one of life's helpers - gets pleasure from being kind to others.

Sound good Jan, what about dewhit..

5'5?

strawberry blond?

Early 20's?

friendly, caring and assertive?

Hows that?

Do you think we ought to tell hem we are talking about them???

How about a general questionaire

E.g

Car driven

Most fancied actor

Ever been in love

favourite film ??

etc etc

Maybe squarebob could think of one - then we all complete and we would know a bit more about each other?

Must go now OH thinks i am on here so much must be an internet dating site!!!:eek:

I wish:D

jan

PROUD TO BE AN ORANGE

Cars!

Jansus, Black Saab Turbo, no tinted window as she wants the public to see and remember her. Drives with grit and determination, and pity the person who takes her space, parking or otherwise. Does not suffer fools lightly and considers other road users as 'Sunday Drivers'.

Alice, 2CV dolly, flower patterned, dented and mud spattered but a much loved member of the family. Drives with care, often missing her turning and ending up in strange and exotic places.

Jenny, Volvo estate, saloon version too small. Has as much in the car as would have in the garage if that were not full already. Practical driver, treats other mums with consideration, but thinks all male drivers are ****. Car used constantly for taking the children to football, dance lessons and picking up childrens friends, she drives with an air of reignation as she is worn out from all that driving. No a driver to follow if lost.

Wooleycat. Animal lover. 4x4 not Range Rover but something bigger and with bull bars. Usually seen dashing to and from the vets or the local D.I.Y store. Cages kept in the back to keep everything from dogs, cats chickens and piglets in as she storms about the country in her Barbour jacket and green wellies. Not a driver to mess with, but practical and caring towards other animal lovers. Frequent visitor to the local garage where she has her own petrol pump.

SB,

custom made land & water mobile.

When on land the quickest machine money can buy...camoflaged so he can blend in and hide in every surrounding.

When on water converts into the biggest ship for miles around...scares even the most trecherous pirates ooarr shiver mi timbers.

xx

Cars!

Jansus, Black Saab Turbo, no tinted window as she wants the public to see and remember her. Drives with grit and determination, and pity the person who takes her space, parking or otherwise. Does not suffer fools lightly and considers other road users as 'Sunday Drivers'.

OMG:eek: :eek: :eek:

have I put something on here I have forgotten about- as that is SOOOOOO spooky:eek:

I drive an old black saab (not turbo although my last one was) convertible

I was actually late to driving and dont enjoy it that much ( as I have a terrible sense of direction!) but have been told I drive too fast.

I have only just found out what the S on the gearbox means -so can go even faster.

Interesting to see how accurate you are on the others:p

jan:) still in shock

PROUD TO BE AN ORANGE

"Jenny, Volvo estate, saloon version too small. Has as much in the car as would have in the garage if that were not full already. Practical driver, treats other mums with consideration, but thinks all male drivers are ****. Car used constantly for taking the children to football, dance lessons and picking up childrens friends, she drives with an air of reignation as she is worn out from all that driving. No a driver to follow if lost."

Even scarier, vauxhall estate...used to ferry 3 kids to football, rugby, dance, sleepovers etc...and yes all male drivers are ****. I stick to local supermarket as yep, get lost soooo easy.

SB you are scary. xx