style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2477 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Just over a year ago he went deaf in his ear. Doctor gave him drops for wax, he left if for about 6 weeks and went back - got sent to Guys dental - they said it was a wisdom tooth problem and removed his wisdom tooth and sent him away! Then swelling in his mouth got worse and he got sent to St Thomas's. Went from there to Univ. college Hospital in euston and they diagnosed a cancer in his mouth. Sorry, but cutting a very long story short, he went for his last chemo 5 weeks ago (the tumour had all but gone) to be tld there was another tumour and they sent him home - there was nothig else they could do...................

He went downhill rapidly and was admitted to St. Christopher's Hospice a week last Thursday. His fiance (she's 21) aranged the wedding to take place in the hospice on Friday just gone but James took a turn for the worse on Wednesday night so we all rushed on thursday to get there. A minister was called and he performed a blessing of James and Alex and their "wedding" rings............it was so sad. Alex took him home on Friday and he died this morning..................

• Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kia

• Robdblynd

• charleyfarley

• KnellyK

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

god cassie big hugs to you love just read what you said im devasated for you love dont really know what to say just that im thinking of you love

that is so sad cassie......cancer is an evil thing to have and there is no rhyme or reason to the loss of someone that age.....or any way of making sense of it.

his fiance must be so devastated....as are you all, i have no doubt.

Hello Angels!

I popped in, saw the posts and had to send Cassie a pm just popped back, saw the poems and Cassie's last post and I'm blubbing again! As they've all said, all of our thoughts are with you ~ it's very sad.

I'm glad the bear garden's open again so everyone can see how lovely and supportive Charlies Angels are!

I can't believe I've met so many lovely people. You Anglels are GREAT.

Please bear with ne..............

On Saturday night I was with Carmel (James's mum) when James started "talking" to his cousin, Mark.

Mark was his cousin who died in a horrific car crash on May abnk holiday 11 years ago ...................

I'm so sorry................... My heart is breaking for this little boy.........

There but for the Grace of God..................

All I can see is this 8 year old little boy playing football in my garden.......... how can he be dead????????????????????????

I know, I had all of those visions, I used to give my friend my daughter's party dresses after she'd grown out of them, and her daughter used to climb trees in them! I can only see her up the tree in a party dress! Same thought,how and why?

I'm sorry Angels And Charley.

I've offloaded a lot of my sadness on you tonight. Thank you Knelly K and Charley for your PMs I really appreciate your time and thoughts.

I'm going to bed now - didn't get any sleep last night and today has been traumatic to say the least.

Love you all - God Bless

Cassie xx

Night, hun...............my thoughts are with you

xx

cf

All advice offered here is my opinion only based on what I would do in a given situation. If you wish to act on it you do so at your own discretion

I have no legal expertise or qualification, and give advice on the basis of my own experience and nothing else.

Cassie, what can anyone say. We all are thinking of you at this moment. I don't know if these words will help but they're part of a poem written by a Maori about the continuity of the soul.

The sun may be clouded, yet ever the sun

Will sweep on it's course till the Cycle is run.

And when into chaos the system is hurled

Again shall the builder reshape a new world.

Your path may be cluded, uncertain your goal:

Move on - for your orbit is fixed to your soul.

And thought it may lead into darkness of night

The torch of the Builder shall give it new light.

You were, You will be! Know this while you are:

Your spirit has travelled both long and afar.

It came from the Source, to the Source it returns -

The Spark which was lighted eternally burns.

It slept in a jewel. It leapt in a wave.

It roamed in the forest. It rose from the grave.

It took on strange garbs for long eons of years

And now in the soul of youself it appears.

From body to body the spirit moves on

It seeks a new form when the old one is gone

And the form that it finds is the fabric you wrought

On the loom of the Mind from the fibre of Thought.

Beautiful people with beautiful souls are never truly lost, they linger in our every breath and lighten our hearts.

Please take strength from my belief that as you loved him you will never lose him, he is part of your heart and will live on because you loved him.

With love,

Tricia.

Hi angels, good to be back eh!!!!

Cassie, im sooo sorry for your loss! You must be going thru hell but thank god the guys were here last nite for you, you're definately not alone in this... yr surrounded by caring friends!!

You talk it all out on here and get it off your chest, it might unload some of the burden??

loads of love to you and c u all later after work (11ish)

Great c u all!!

luv me

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Provided it is used within the constraints of the site rules, there should be no problems.

Enjoy.

As i have a habit of putting my foot in it.. what arent u allowed to do on here??? (not mentioning sinks)!!! :o

bonie

sorry, im not "bonie" in BONNIE!!!!

Cassie I am so sorry to hear about your sad loss, I lost my dad a few years ago with cancer amongst other things, life can be very cruel at times I got through my pain by thinking of all the good times we had together and thankfully there were loads, I find it very comforting even now to think about them in times of sadness which makes my sadness turn into laughter, and in turn a celebration of his life.

I am not a religious person but I had a friend who's baby died after a few days and someone wrote her a lovely poem saying that we are all placed on this earth by god he is just letting us borrow this person I wish I could remember more about it but I know she found comfort in it.

Take care of yourself sweetheart you will need to find the strength to help your friend with her loss my thoughts are with you both at this sad time

Hi Cassie

Sorry to hear about your loss. I know that it is and will be a sad time for you now. I lost my brother October last year and my world fell apart. I admire the support you get from this forum honestly it helps as I know what it can be like when there is no support. Try to be strong take each day as it comes and remeber, if u need someone to talk to pm me. As harsh as it may sound 'Remember that life goes on'.

Andy

ANDY VS ABBEY 23rd April 2007 -

'Don't get mad, get even'

'Patience is a virture'

blimey, it's quiet in here tonight.:) .....................think I might rearrange the furniture while no-one's looking,pour myself a beer, see what's on the telly , and put my feet on the settee while there's no-one here to tell me off:D ;)

Cassie, if you read this, I've been thinking about you all day. hope things aren't too bad for you at the moment. One day at a time,hun,one day at a time.

We need a "HUG SMILEY" pleeeeeeeeease

All advice offered here is my opinion only based on what I would do in a given situation. If you wish to act on it you do so at your own discretion

I have no legal expertise or qualification, and give advice on the basis of my own experience and nothing else.

Nuffin'

Hi u, pull up a chair and grab a beer;) :)