style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2492 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kia

• Robdblynd

• charleyfarley

• KnellyK

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

good posts last night guys c what a naughty girl you are i thought i was bad got one of my posts edited by gary h and im not saying for what you were on great form though love keep it up and cassie if your reaqding this i am thinking about you my aunty is going to hospital on mondaqy fro major bowel surgery for cancer and well you know so know that im thinking of you dont know any poems of comfort like the others but ill send you a nice virtual hug and hope the pain eases off see ya tonight i hope love and bonnie of course and tricia my love and i suppose cf altough any mention of rabbits or sinks and im off bys xxkia

you took the words bonnie love no they never go to bed ill vouch for that it was a very late one lasat night and will be tonight as well with all the celebrating been done bye xxkia

How did I celebrate an £8.4K win??????????

Went shopping with my wife at Tescos:confused: :confused: :o

I really must stop living life on the edge:p

All advice offered here is my opinion only based on what I would do in a given situation. If you wish to act on it you do so at your own discretion

I have no legal expertise or qualification, and give advice on the basis of my own experience and nothing else.

Or didn't you tell the wife how much you'd won????? :wink:

ssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!;):)

All advice offered here is my opinion only based on what I would do in a given situation. If you wish to act on it you do so at your own discretion

I have no legal expertise or qualification, and give advice on the basis of my own experience and nothing else.

Have you ever met my wife????????

£8.4K will go nowhere.................it'll be £8k on clothes.:) ............and shoes:confused: ....................and handbags:) ......................and oh, those essential little accessories:D

and the £400 will have to go on new wardrobes to hold them all

Hi Angels and Charley:D

I've just entered myself in the Race for Life taking place in Blackheath on 15th July. Don't know about racing but I'll definitely be walking (probably with a fag in one hand and bottle of wine in the other:rolleyes: )

I will be eternally grateful for any support (Moderators:I hope it's OK to do this on this site - sorry if it's not)

Race for Life - James 12/1/83 to 17/6/07

Cassie xx

Liz....................you are a star...............what a great idea:)