No bank defends it's case!!!

JORDAN SINCLAIR
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6551 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I am a little confused are the "Mods" of this site saying that no bannk has ever appeared before a judge to defended there cases, if this be the case why are there instances in the litigation section of judgements being entered am not having a pop at the " Mods" as this site is compulsive viewing, but I need to be clear on what is being that ie that no bank has ever appeared in court to defend there case and have just piad up before it got there.

I am a little confused are the "Mods" of this site saying that no bannk has ever appeared before a judge to defended there cases, if this be the case why are there instances in the litigation section of judgements being entered am not having a pop at the " Mods" as this site is compulsive viewing, but I need to be clear on what is being that ie that no bank has ever appeared in court to defend there case and have just piad up before it got there.

A good read round the forum would help answer this question, but one bank (NatWest) has gone to court and won - once, and the case is documented in the NatWest forum, and was quite a while ago.

Other than that, so far, no other cases have got to the point of being defended in front of a Judge. Some have got very close - and a large number are settled a matter of days before the scheduled hearing, but only one has gone into court.

Alan, Derby, UK.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Sorry, but I cannot deal with your case by PM - please ask questions in your own thread. If you do not get a reply within 48 hours send a PM, with a link to the relevant thread, to any Site Team Member.

DO NOT SEND QUESTIONS ABOUT YOUR CLAIM TO ADMIN, or our WEBMASTER - YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE A REPLY.

Advice given is purely my opinion, and is not based on any legal training.

am not having a pop at the " Mods" as this site is compulsive viewing

I also would hope not after just 4 posts.

Alan, Derby, UK.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Sorry, but I cannot deal with your case by PM - please ask questions in your own thread. If you do not get a reply within 48 hours send a PM, with a link to the relevant thread, to any Site Team Member.

DO NOT SEND QUESTIONS ABOUT YOUR CLAIM TO ADMIN, or our WEBMASTER - YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE A REPLY.

Advice given is purely my opinion, and is not based on any legal training.

Just to be clear though, be of no doubt that you MAY end up having to fight an action in court - highly unlikely & quite improbable - but do not be under the false impression that this is going to be an easy ride, you have to go in with your eyes open & prepared to defend your cause in a court of law!

Settled Claims:

Abbey: £4025 Claimed 27/02/06 - Paid in full 19/06/06

NatWest: £4529 Claimed 10/05/06 - Paid in full 1/08/06

Halifax: £1150 lba 18/05/06 - Paid in full 07/06/06

Natwest CC: £420 Initial letter 25/07/06 - Paid in full 08/06

Woolwich: £1100 Paid in full 28/2/07 + Default removed

NatWest Pt 2: £1700 Claimed 10/05/06 - Paid in full 7/2/07 + Defaults removed

Current Claims:

Abbey Pt 2: £2300 + adverse credit removal claimed 23/03/07

Alliance & Leicester: £1421 + adverse credit removal claimed 23/03/07

Refunds pending:

Capital Bank: Swift Advances: Halifax