PE ANPR PCN - appeal refused - returned within 2hrs - Leisure West Complex, Feltham, TW13 7EQ

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 269 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• dx100uk changed the title to PE ANPR PCN - appeal refused - - with 2 hours not return

you have NOT RECEIVED A FINE

its a speculative invoice.

please complete this

and scan up ALL letters in/out bothsides to ONE MULTIPAGE PDF

read our upload guide CAREFULLY.

next time never ever appeal a fake parking ticket!!

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

I have received fine for 26.05.23 on 7.07.23 from parkingeye after 43 days.

Made appeal online, ask them to cancel it, as it was more than 14 days. But they just refused it.

But I can appeal now to POPLA, is it?

Should I do this?

To be honest I do not remember 2nd time to to return there, buy they record I may use cash machine, as I was only for 7 min.

To be honest  the parking signs, when you get in near Pizza hut, only said for 4 hours and some regulation which you can read,( so small), and when you turn you head.

In other side it is said 4 hours, not return in 2 hours.

Have is possible to see it if you not get in?

Parking Eye can issue their invoices when they want like any private company - 2 days, 12 days, 22 days, 32 days, 42 days, 52 days, etc.

For the third time - please fill in the sticky in post 2 with the details of the invoice.

And upload a copy of the invoice.

And what you wrote in your appeal.

Then we will be able to help you.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

2 hours ago, Maryana said:

I have received fine for 26.05.23 on 7.07.23 from parkingeye after 43 days.

it is NOT A FINE...!!!

dx

• Like 1

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

post hidden

you MUST REDACTED INFORMATIOn they can ID youy here by

like name/address/reg no/pcn ref no. etc.

page 1 is littered with them.

please complete this FIRST

then put your PDF back up redacted properly in the same post as your answers to the above

dx

and they

thank you now can you do the questionnaire please copy and paste the q's here

answer each at it end

hit submit reply

#

and they

The questionnaire is important, two things your appeal likely removed POFA protection as you likely outed yourself as the driver, all is not lost though so long as you provide the info requested,.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

What ridiculous Parking Eye rules. You can stay 4:00. But you can’t stay 2:17 split over two visits. Why? If someone realised they had left their phone in a shop, would they really have to wait two hours to retrieve it?

Anyway, one of the most important documents that we need to see is your appeal, to see if you outed yourself as the driver, as BN says.

Can you upload it please?

if you don’t have a copy, can you remember if you admitted to being the driver?

Hi All, thank you for helping with this, I am finishing feeling up the questionnaire

Parking Charge Notice received through the post [ANPR camera capture]

1. Date of the infringement: Date of Event: 26/05/2023

2. Date on the NTK  Date Issued 07/07/2023 [received after 43 day from the event]. In attached pdf “PE ANPR PCN - appeal refused - with 2 hours not return (6 pages)” shared previously on pages 2 and 3

3. Date PCN letter received: 08/07/2023

4. Does the NTK mention schedule 4 of The Protections of Freedoms Act 2012? [Y/N?]: N, only on page of the letter they referring to Parkingeye website privacy-policy for more-information

5. Is there any photographic evidence of the event?: Yes

6. Have you appealed? [Y/N?] post up your appeal: Yes, via online, but unsuccessfully, wording for my appeal below I searched on some public forums:

<<Under the law PoFA 2012 Section 4 (9) (5) the Parking Charge Notice (PCN) should be sent out within 14 days. The PCN Ref. Number _ _ _ _ _ /_ _ _ _ _ was issued after 43 days of event. Could you kindly arrange to have this penalty ticket cancelled especially as the PCN does not comply with PoFA.>>

Note: I have only confirmed to them that I am registered vehicle keeper.

Have you had a response? [Y/N?] post it up: Yes, my appeal rejected, please see in attached pdf shared previously on page 1

7. Who is the parking company? Parkingeye

8. Where exactly [car park name and town] Leisure West Complex, Feltham, TW13 7EQ

For either option, does it say which appeals body they operate under. Yes, IAS POPLA

If you have received any other correspondence, please mention it here: on 06/07/2023 I received invalid PCN from Parkingyey with missing dates & times, please see pdf attached with this questionnaire. In few days time they issued the final PCN as per Question 2. above

invalid PCN from Parkingyey I received first on 06-07-2023 .pdf

• dx100uk changed the title to PE ANPR PCN - appeal refused - returned within 2hrs - Leisure West Complex, Feltham, TW13 7EQ
6 hours ago, Maryana said:

Note: I have only confirmed to them that I am registered vehicle keeper

Yes!

Then you're in the clear.

PE can only sue the driver, they don't know who this, and the 14-day rule means they can't use POFA to go after the keeper.  Epic fail from the fleecers.

• Like 1
  • I agree 1

Excellent They are on a sticky wicket, however they might still be silly with a driver is keeper argument, however CPS v AJH Films and Elliott V Loakethje cases they might try in the absence of POFA to claim Keeper is Driver were discredited years ago

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

SIT ON YOUR HANDS,

DO NOT DO ANYTHING ELSE.

IF/WHEN YOU EVER GET A LETTER OF CLAIM WITH A REPLY PACK WANTING THINGS LIKE I&E 

(oops caps) comeback here.

• Like 1

and they

Hi everyone. Thank you for your help. Just a bit worried, maybe better, for now ,send appeal to POPLA.or maybe to pay £40 now, before it will be £80. And if I won I will lost only £25. But if I lose-I will lose £40 not £80.???

I think you are completely mistaking the legal position.  What would be the grounds of your appeal to POPLA?