Anyone up for a Welsh meet?

stadium_arcadium
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5752 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Y'All

Just come across your post SA (Stadium arcadium that is ...not the Brains beverage) ...will see you there....tho only briefly as I work in Chapter Arts Centre bar later in the evening.

Looking forward to meeting everyone :)

Hey Mostyn, great you can make it, see you there!

Ooooh, it's tommorrow!!!:eek: 1 day left!:D

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all,

I am very sorry but I've been called into work:mad:

and wont be able to attend

Gutted, as I've been on CAG over a year and was soo looking forward to meeting some fellow cag'ers in person

I hope you have a great day, please post up and new info that comes to light from you all getting together

Have a pint for me!

NcF

omnia praesumuntur legitime facta donec probetur in contrarium

Please note: I am not a member of the legal profession, all advice given is purely my opinion, if in doubt consult a professional

Hi S. Thanks very much for co-ordinating the meet yesterday. Very nice to meet you and the others. Great to put faces to names and feel the solidarity.Hope rest of the evening went well and that we can repeat it again soon, - 14th August is only 4 weeks away..so hope to see you again then.

Hello to all who came yesterday, was really great to meet you all!!:D

I am feeling slightly fragile today, LOL, but I suppose 3 straight coke's in 12 hours isn't exactly what you'd call pacing it :oops:

Still, it was great to put faces to names, swap stories and generally get to know each other.

Mostyn, did you get to work on time after?...or at all?:lol:

Will see you on the 14th August, I think I owe some of you a drink!:D

NcF, a great shame you couldn't make it....I think we had more than a few pints for ya!;) maybe you could come into cardiff next month, cos I think we will be doing it again!

Just managed to get to work...but was suffering :( Lunchtime drinking is a killer.... not going to do it again..until the 14th August that is, when hopefully WE will be buying !!

Thanks again for organising event.

Thanks for yesterday- had a great time!!! Like u said great to finally put some names to the faces (whilst sober!)

Mostyn, bet you were well chilled out in work............lol

See you all on the 14th

Sharon :) :) :)

Guest Gertie100

Any reason why you lot have now picked a date when I am on holiday?

Honestly, if I was a paranoid person...:D

Guest Botsy

I can't believe there was a Welsh meet on Sat, my fault I should have logged onto CAG sooner.

Hope it went well. Perhaps we'll meet on the 14th August if anyone is up in Court like me! (Unless we get settlement).

Cheers

Botsy

Any reason why you lot have now picked a date when I am on holiday?

Honestly, if I was a paranoid person...:D

LOL:D There is a mass hearing due in Cardiff Court on the 14th Aug and a few of the members who came to the meet are due to attend...we are just making the most of an opportunity;)

Hi Botsy, I think some of us are meeting on the 14th regardless of settlement or not........any excuse for a drink or three....and if you have to book the day off work anyway...:D

Guest Botsy

Sounds good, hope to meet some of you on the 14th!. Just let me know where and how I will know you nearer the date. Probably have hubby with me as he also has his court date with Natwest too.

Cheers

:p

Botsy

Hi Charlie & Botsy ..np .... my experience is that meeting all different kinds of people with one aim in common is a great experience...so..with Stadium's permission to hijack her thread we can co-ordinate things here..keep in touch :)

• 3 weeks later...

Just found this thread am gutted I did'nt meet up with you all in July. I dont know whether you've read other threads yet but I spoke to the courts today after reading another thread and all Cardiff cases for 14th August have been put on hold. Is anyone planning on opposing? If so I'll follow everyone else's lead and oppose to.

Hi momma. I think we should all send in letters opposing the stay..there are links here - but I don't know how to copy them - it is so unjust... the banks just get to sit back with impunity... we must challenge them

• 3 weeks later...

Hi everyone, are there any plans for another meet, I was so annoyed with myself i missed the last.

Regards Alan

PS: Can anyone tell me if late payment charges on credit cards can be reclaimed? (HSBC)

I was on the list for directions hearing in Cardiff in NOVEMBER, I've received a notice from the court today to say this is stayed as well! I don't know whether it's worth opposing the stay ~ I was going to see what those of you scheduled for the August hearing were going to do and how you got on!

KnellyK, there is a thread about the August cases, definately worth a read http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/hsbc-bank/108914-news-cardiff.html :)

tompepper, yes, late payment charges on credit cards can be reclaimed, if you go to the HSBC forum and start your own thread you will get any help you need there.:)

There have been talks of another welsh meet this side of xmas, watch this space:D

• 11 months later...