Anyone up for a Welsh meet?

stadium_arcadium
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5751 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Will we all have to wear daffodils.....:)

LOL I will have a Welsh flag and will be waving it around (it's not too big that I'll accidently hit anyone!) I am hoping to book the sofa's that the PoW have upstairs, it's right by the bar and more than suitable for a meet:D

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Gizmo, do you mean the concert or the meet? If it's the meet then BRILL!!!:D will be great to meet you and to have a Mod attending our little par-tay.

Date Sat 14th July 2007.

Time anytime after 1pm

Defenitely the concert :)

98% sure of the booze up on the 14th:)

Consumer Health Forums - where you can discuss any health or relationship matters.

I should be OK Stad - not sure if I'm a def or a maybe in your statement. :p

Why don't you post a list so everyone knows who's planning to go? Once I know I thnk there are a couple of others I can ask.

Giz - will you still speak to me even though I'm one of the 'little band of trolls'? (© Bank Fodder) :D :D :D

V

Why don't you post a list so everyone knows who's planning to go? Once I know I thnk there are a couple of others I can ask.

Giz - will you still speak to me even though I'm one of the 'little band of trolls'? (© Bank Fodder) :D :D :D

V

Your in a band.... cool... that's the entertainment sorted :D

Hi folks,

I'm about 75% for this

As I've xplained to Stad, I've got an evening wedding reception in Slimbridge that same day, but hope to be able to show my face!

omnia praesumuntur legitime facta donec probetur in contrarium

Please note: I am not a member of the legal profession, all advice given is purely my opinion, if in doubt consult a professional

DEFINATE'S

Moi

Parian

Varangian (yep, you was a def)

Boobaby

Scentinel

Charlies Angel

Linjie

Gizmo11 (98%)

...I think I might have missed a couple somewhere along the line, apologies, give me a shout so I can add you to the list:D

MAYBE'S

KnellyK

thetenter

Kalujo123

1 (Gizmo's other 2%)

Brightestsparkler

ncf355

Varangian, feel free to invite more.....I might have to book all 4 sofa's!!:o :D:cool:

Hi

I would like to meet you all however, due to my circumtances I am unable to give a definate yes (or no for that matter) until prob the day before so.... as I live nearby anyway i'll just turn up if I am able to.

Is this ok?

No problem at all:) I live nearby too (not in Cardiff)....oooh, maybe we are closer than we think?

Not the greatest of pics, but a good review:D

The Prince of Wales Pub (Cardiff) - Review - Pop In For A Pint At The Prince

Better pic here

Ant Veal's Top UK Pubs - Prince of Wales, Cardiff

It is literally a minutes walk away from the train station, if that.

Oh aye...

Is it the one where everyone goes to after Wales have lost at footy/rugby ;)

I think it's the one we went to when Wales lost to Slovenia last year

Probably both with a big emphasis on the latter:D

Message to self,if you make it(95% sure I will) dont get too drunk,coz you always want to...........

Lets just say last new year my in-laws were a bit surprised when I turned up at 1.30am to wish them a happy new year as they were having a little party,wearing only my shoes :oops::D :D :D:razz:

Message to self,if you make it(95% sure I will) dont get too drunk,coz you always want to...........

Lets just say last new year my in-laws were a bit surprised when I turned up at 1.30am to wish them a happy new year as they were having a little party,wearing only my shoes :oops::D:razz:

That is so funny :D :D :D