poza78 vs Capital One **WON**

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6141 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hey guys I'm also going to start a claim against Capital One as they screwed me for a lot of money up until close of account in 2004. Im currently hunting down HSBC and RBS but didn't know I could do the same with old Credit Card companies but after reading about similar cases once again this website is a dream come true!!! Just preparing my S.A.R which will go out first thing via recorded delivery. PS is it okay to request all my charges from when the account was opened or only the last 6 years?

I dont have the account number anymore but will this also matter?

Thanks

Poza

You can claim back 6 years worth. Might as well ask for all the data they hold on you. You will be amazed at what the banks add in the comments section of your file.If you don't have the account number, then just put down your details, address, old address, phone number if they wish to ask you a security question etc.

Good hunting

Uk

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

Quote:

Originally Posted by vw_nige viewpost.gif

When I drew up my schedule of charges I have accidentally included a few from beyond six years which Nobbetts have pointed out to me. I have agreed that these are too far back but could this mean they can have the whole thing thrown out of court?

Cheers

Nige

They tried this trick with me... ie some of the charges fell outside the statute of limitations. I was having none of it. You can actually go back as far as you like if you have the statements. The only reason most people dont do this is because they cant get the banks to give them statements going back further than six years. The statute of limitations does not apply when you have been deceived into thinking their charges were fair and reasonable.

Right so STAN5131 advised that you can go as far back as you like, well as long as I get back all the data from Capital One then that could add a few hundred more to my claim

• 5 months later...

Well done . . Congratulations

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers