PE ANPR PCN - LOXFORD POLYCLINIC Ilford ***Cancelled by hospital***

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 241 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Dear Sir/Madam,

My son had to attend Loxford Polyclinic for a blood test on 20/08/23.

Unfortunately I received a PCN from your agent ParkingEye for using your car park.

Vehicle registration 

Could you kindly request that this be cancelled please and that perhaps someone advises patients that are attending for appointments that there is a system in place for parking, or perhaps some sufficient signage in and around the parking area and entrance of the clinic to notify genuine attendees otherwise innocent people will continue getting these fines.

I appreciate your kind assistance and feedback on this matter. 

Kind regards,

I notice how they have opted to ignore my request regarding the legalities of their lack of signage. Which indicates one thing only in my opinion. ..

Edited by Reapstar

As you know, we don't recommend appeals, but how about sending the below to NHSPS?

Dear xxx,

I have had previous dealings with Parking Eye and found them to be totally intransigent regarding appeals.

Research on the internet has also found similar responses to appeals to Parking Eye.

Therefore, I have no real hope of making a successful appeal.

So, keeping in mind the inadequate, misleading signage onsite already mentioned,  will you give me an assurance that if my appeal is unsuccessful, you will arrange to cancel the PCN?

Kind Regards,

(Try to get a commitment from them).

Hold fire on this to see if any other regulars want to comment first...

• Like 1

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group The National Consumer Service

I'll give it a go, it's a good idea, cheers Nicky!

Good afternoon 

I am unable to comment on the PCN at this stage.

In the first instance, you will need to appeal the charge - full details should be on the PCN.

Please update us following your appeal.

Thank you

I would like to point out that their agents are engaging in illegal practices and by being aware of this and allowing it to continue they would be guilty of the crime too considering that they are knowingly facilitating it

Yes of course, I am not interested in playing their game unless they are going to pay me for my time. This is what I am trying to get at. They all know what they are doing and I am not having it. 

There should be something that can be said or done that stops these public servants from abusing their positions, surely??

5 hours ago, Reapstar said:

getting these fines.

really no wonder they ignored you.

• Like 2

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Time to stop being nice methinks.  How about -

Dear XXXXX,

Re: PCN no.XXXXX

thank you for your e-mail of XXXXX.

Let's not mess about here.  You are the organ grinder.  Parking Eye are the monkey.  You can easily call off your dogs if you want to.

What has happened here is that you have invited in these vermin to infest the hospital car parks, they have deliberately not put up signage regarding parking restrictions, so motorists are entrapped and sent these invoices for £100.

My son followed instructions on signage to the letter on XXXXX.  He fell foul of restrictions because they are not shown on any signs.

I am not going to waste my time appealing to the very charlatans that are deliberately entrapping motorists.

You can either face up to your responsibilities, or otherwise when Parking Eye take me to court I will add the NHSPS as a Third Party and invite every local and national media outlet I can along to the court hearing.  You may have heard recently in the news that NHS management have not been seen in the best of lights.  Well you can deal with the publicity of allowing your agents to drag an elderly lady to court because her son was entrapped by the parasites you have let loose in the hospital.

Yours, XXXXX

Whether it will work - who knows?  It depends on what internal policy they have regarding these invoices.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

Yeah I think that is the issue with us good folk. We think if we treat evil nice it will be nice to us in return 😕

What does everyone else think of Dave's suggested response?? 

In my mind, they will not care, they will probably just laugh at it like they did the first one and then be smug by repeating the same nonsense they have already sent me twice.

These people need to be held accountable for their actions, they are facilitating what I deem in my opinion to ultimately be fraud. Whether it is or not in other peoples opinion is their choice, I believe it should be for the public to decide upon conclusion of a full investigation. But where does that even begin? There appears to be no one to go to that will do anything, unless I am mistaken which of course I am sometimes..

Something is crooked and it is becoming more and more evident, it is also infuriating me because there are many millions of vulnerable people out there that are being victimised and robbed basically, imagine how many people ae being fleeced on a daily basis, not everyone knows about CAG.

Obviously, you guys have way more experience with all this than I do but I have a bit of knowledge and understanding, I also have backbone so I will always be prepared to stand my ground. 

There must be a way to protect people from these predators. They are purposely setting traps (the law is clear on its rules and regs regarding these operations) they are hunting for prey, their actions are causing harm and loss (which is unlawful). 

It is my understanding that the premise of my defense is that the issuance of their invoice is illegal based upon current legislation, if this is correct, then the fact that the NHSPS is aware of its agents illegal activities and still allows it to continue is also illegal conduct.

Conducting illegal activities and facilitating illegal conduct is criminal, am I mistaken? Is that not why people go to prison or get penalised, for engaging in illegal activities?? 

If I am wrong please can someone correct me and explain why??

It is like I am being forced to perform for free, like a zoo animal, in order to prevent myself from being shaken down. I'm sure I will be told we are going round in circles but this is unacceptable. No one should be forced to play another's game unless there is consent. I don't want to play this game, the rules have not been followed, it shouldn't be for me to spend precious time and energy defending against someone's claim that I have broken the rules when they are the ones that have broken the rules, perhaps that is a better way to word it. 

Perhaps it should be put on them to prove that all legal conditions have been met to issue their invoice ? Just sending a picture of a car is not evidence of breach of contract 

well its because people fall for these scammers and blindly cough up thinking they are fines.

just like the debt collection industry and these DCA's and old sold on consumer debts. since the 1970's people have been paying DCA's cause they think they are BAILIFFS when they are not..they have zero legal powers..NADA. but debt management is by far the biggest financial industry in the country and 99% of people dont even legally owe any debt to the DCA but they blindly cough up!!:pound:

• Like 1

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

There is a reason Henry Ford said "It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning."

Send off what I drafted.

Normally something like that would work with a hospital.

However, the staff may be working from instructions that they can intervene with one ticket but not two (even though PE refused to respect what the hospital said the first time) and refuse to cancel.

You can but try.

• Like 1

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Good morning all, I hope everyone had a good weekend!!

Just received this in response to the email sent as suggested by Dave :

Thank you for contacting NHS Property Services.

Please be advised your complaint regarding "Parking Eye PCN" concerning the property " Loxford Polyclinic " has been logged and passed to the complaints team.

A case number of: ************ has been assigned. Please quote this number should you wish to contact us about this at any time.

If you would be happy to do so, may we ask for you to provide a copy of the PCN and a contact number for yourself.

One of our colleagues will be in touch soon to discuss your complaint.

Kind regards,

Edited by Reapstar

Certainly are every now and then!! Let's hope this encourages them to do the right thing. I do expect to see appropriate signage erected and will continue pressing this office and NELFT to ensure that the law is observed and respected at both sites. For and on behalf of the people!

It's not a matter of being right or wrong, plenty of times we suggest avenues that don't come off, it's a case of not giving in and trying every means possible of beating the fleecers.

I half expected a "there is nothing we can do" reply but I see they consider it a complaint - and I know from experience that hospitals do not like complaints.

I was hoping the tone of the mail would convince them that you were a sack of trouble and so best to get rid of the PCN and thus get rid of you.

1 hour ago, Reapstar said:

If you would be happy to do so, may we ask for you to provide a copy of the PCN and a contact number for yourself.

So send them the info they want.

1 hour ago, Reapstar said:

I do expect to see appropriate signage erected and will continue pressing this office and NELFT to ensure that the law is observed and respected at both sites.

This is a double-edged sword.  The fleecers MO is to get a contract, put up no signs so they can get on with fleecing galore, later put up decent signage, then lie and pretend it was there all the time.  So get as many photos you can of the signage, or lack of, now.  As you have been doing.

• Like 1

Update :

Case ref ******

Complaint - ********* Loxford Polyclinic 

This email is to confirm that your case has been passed onto myself in the Complaints team and logged with the above reference number. We are sorry to learn that you have reason to complain and can confirm that we will be conducting a thorough investigation.

We aim to respond in full within twenty working days.  Once we have completed this, we will write to you again.  The timescale referred to is our intention to respond formally in writing and please be assured our investigations are already underway.  

In the meantime, if you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Yours sincerely

20 days takes us beyond our ability to "appeal" lol, it takes two minutes to check that the operation on their site is illegal.