UK Car Group/Billing Finance HP - New car with issues

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 244 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Quick update,

car was taken yesterday but no one was at the dealership to take car.  I had to call the dealership and he said yeah they'd gone home in the morning, it ended up Staying at the recovery firms place all night,

this morning they called about 8.30 and again at 9.30 as I was working, dealership was not open and the recovery people wanted to know what i could do! I explained its down to zuto but they gave my details to them to contact me! In the end they said car will left there for dealer so no idea if was left on main road unlocked!! 

Yesterday, on phone to dealer he said why can't you drive it, I said the issues and that's why he is fixing it, to get, no, we're not we just inspecting it!! 

We were told by zuto its being repaired!! and I was assured we would have car back fixed by next week by zuto!! 

Now I'm told they don't know when!! was also told today not to contact the dealer but only zuto by the finance company, great but zuto don't answer their phone and when they do they leave me on hold for 40 mins then hang up every time!! 

We are now losing money as I'm having to pay for a taxi to work due to my hours, no public transport in area, but we are still paying insurance etc on the car and now we have no idea when we are getting it back!!

No one has responded to our emails asking If the dealer has the car and to give us a rough date to get the car back once repaired.

so the finance co arranged this collection/whatever? and going forward? so to me they are your target it's their car ...

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Billing finance got zuto to arrange collection of car, we tried to contact Billing but no answer to phones, when we do call there is no direct line to the complaints team so it's a long winded process to get through. Same as zuto but I had the recovery people constantly calling me as they only had my details.

Finance company are now saying the dealer says that there is no issues with car, so they asked for a report last Wednesday, and still waiting for it and that the dealer is not responding to them at all, my concern now is the dealer has gone and the car is too.

I've asked for a deadline on getting it all sorted as we are losing money, they will not give one! How long do we let this continue, they took the car last Tuesday and we have to contact them for updates. 

Do I understand that you have never had an independent report carried out on this car?

Your posts are rather abbreviated and it is difficult to follow – but I understand that you don't have the car any more and then he is with the dealer who sold it to you. Is this correct?

Can you remind us – is this a hire purchase agreement?

Have you got a definitive list of the faults? If so please can you list them here in a bullet pointed fashion

Vauxhall did the report and we got an email saying the dealer will repair it.

Car with dealer, its  on Hire purchase 

List of faults 

.DPF needs replacing as it's burning and fault line 

. Air con unit needs to be re gased to see if fixes fault if not will need replacing 

.offside rear coil spring has snapped

.Oil over by 1cm potentially caused by dpf 

.turbo over boost 

Billing called us and have said that the dealer is doing an inspection at local garage,  I then said I was told that it had been done last Wednesday, its been over a week!

They said that they have to allow then to do this inspection,  I again reminded them the dealer did the inspection and said there was no issues, which we are disputing as you assured us the repairs would be done we have this as an email stating the "good news the dealer have said they will repair the car"  , they are now going back on this. 

We have been told another inspection by the dealers garage and by Billing they will not give a time frame no matter how many times we ask, I've asked for financial assistance on this as we paying for the car still, insurance and tax. 

Due to were we live I now have to pay for one of my kids to get to school (he has a physical disability , so he can not walk a distance) 

They have offered nothing but yet a change of date for the monthly payment.