PCM ANPR PCN - JD GYM Manningham Retail Park, JD Gyms, Manningham Retail Park, JD Gyms, Bradford

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 303 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Questionnaire for ticket on Peugeot.

1 Date of the infringement 18/06/2023

2 Date on the NTK [this must have been received within 14 days from the 'offence' date] 26/03/23

3 Date received 29/03/23

4 Does the NTK mention schedule 4 of The Protections of Freedoms Act 2012? [Y/N?] Y

5 Is there any photographic evidence of the event? yes

6 Have you appealed? [Y/N?] post up your appeal] no

Have you had a response? [Y/N?] post it up n/a

7 Who is the parking company? Parking Control Management (UK) Ltd

8. Where exactly [carpark name and town] Manningham Retail Park, JD Gyms, Bradford

For either option, does it say which appeals body they operate under. IPC

The gym doesn’t do anything for anyone – not prepared to pay even a reduced amount this time. I did input my number plate in the computer, so don’t know why this has come.

I was going to write a letter to them to say that I did put my numberplate in, and they can check the cameras. Just very annoying – I’ve since left the gym and joined something much better!

PCN PEUGEOT 308.pdf

Not your fault their equipment is useless.

The usual advice is not to appeal because you could inadertantly lose useful legal protection under POFA 2012.

Get ready for a barrage of threatening letters from the fleecers and their paid minions.

Ignore and keep it all safe.

Only thing you need to respond to is a "letter before/of claim".

Come back here for advice if you get one.

If you're unsure about any,  just post them up here for advice.

Read a few other threads to acquaint yourself with the shenanigans to expect.

https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/topic/347084-ppc-successes-no-questions-please/page/15/#comment-5218598

BTW, you've got the dates wrong in Q3 and 4 above...😉

Edited by Nicky Boy
typo
  • Thanks 1

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group The National Consumer Service

• dx100uk changed the title to PCM ANPR PCN - JD GYM Manningham Retail Park, JD Gyms, Manningham Retail Park, JD Gyms, Bradford

Yep ignore them, let their computers go through the motions.

If the gym is local to you, can you get photographs of the entrance and any signage, and of signs in the car park.

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

All I can find on google maps is one titchy sign at the entrance that you can't read from the vehicle.....

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

Hi,

The signage is the same as posted in the thread linked. I'll leave out any letters to them, its just really frustrating - thankfully a lot of people are leaving the place now cus of poor management and 3 hours in a "24/7" gym 😅

This is all getting confusing with multiple tickets and multiple registered keepers.

If I've understood correctly you've had three tickets, paid one at a reduced rate, and have two outstanding, which is why you've got two threads on the forum as we asked.  Is that right?

With this ticket you were the driver - but who is the registered keeper?

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread