G24 ANPR PCN - appealed - Robin Retail Park, Wigan

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 269 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

G24 ANPR PCN - exceeded free parking by 11imns - Appealed - Robin Retail Park, Loire Drive, Wigan, Lancashire WN5 0UH - Private Land Parking Enforcement - Consumer Action Group

I’ve just received the same rejection letter and wondering what to do.

My first PCN was received after 18 days, so out of time for them. I didn’t name the driver and stated they were too late to chase the keeper for payment. Appeal was rejected so unsure what to do now.

Hi Dadbod, welcome to CAG.

You need to start a new thread of your own please and fill in the same questionnaire as blueboy. This thread is for advising him.

Once your thread's up and running, we'll have a look at your situation for you. :)

Best, HB

Illegitimi non carborundum

Hello,

I originally received a contractual parking charge notice stating that the driver of the vehicle had overstayed the maximum limit by 30 minutes. Limit was 180 mins and the car was clocked out after 210 mins. 

I appealed this initially stating that as the owner I’m not liable for the demand for payment. They also sent the letter after 17 days which is too late to charge the keeper I believe.

appeal was obviously rejected but I’m not sure what to do next, if anything.

also, just to throw into the mix that I’m moving house in a couple of weeks so I won’t receive any further letters from them.

thanks

Hi Dadbod,

Please fill out the sticky below and upload all the correspondence you've had with the fleecers.

Also VERY important... You MUST let them know your new address when you move (to avoid any back door CCJ attempts).

Let them know by letter, keep a copy and remember to get your free proof of posting!

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group The National Consumer Service

Thank you for starting a new thread. :)

You already seem to have done some reading on PPCs but if you read some more on 'default CCJ' on this subforum, you'll see that they can start a court case against you at an old address, you hear nothing about it, they get a CCJ by default and trash your credit file.

You could either set up a Royal Mail redirect or possibly let G24 know the new address. I'm not sure if telling them is right at this stage of your dealings but the guys will know.

I see Nicky Boy has just posted the sticky I was about to put here, please let us have the information in that.

HB

• Like 1

Illegitimi non carborundum

• dx100uk changed the title to IssG24 ANPR PCN - appealed -

For PCN's received through the post [ANPR camera capture]

(must be received within 14 days from the Incident)

Please answer the following questions.

1 Date of the infringement - 27/3/23

2 Date on the NTK [this must have been received within 14 days from the 'offence' date]  - 6/4/23

3 Date received - 13/4/23

4 Does the NTK mention schedule 4 of The Protections of Freedoms Act 2012? [Y/N?] - N

5 Is there any photographic evidence of the event? - yes, on entrance and exit to car park

6 Have you appealed? [Y/N?] post up your appeal] - Yes, explaining I wasn’t the driver and therefore didn’t enter into a ‘contract’ with them. Driver hasn’t been named

Have you had a response? [Y/N?] Y

They rejected my appeal, see attached

7 Who is the parking company? G24 Parking Management Solutions

8. Where exactly [carpark name and town] Robin Retail Park, Wigan

For either option, does it say which appeals body they operate under. IAS

G24 Email Appeal Rejection.pdf

• dx100uk changed the title to G24 ANPR PCN - appealed - Robin Retail Park, Wigan

we know this place well..

^clickme

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

From their appeal rejection...

"At the time of the offence the information provided by the DVLA confirmed you as the registered
keeper of the vehicle. Please contact the DVLA and request written confirmation that you are no
longer the registered keeper of this vehicle. The DVLA will provide a letter of confirmation to you.
You must forward this letter to the Disputes Department so that we may look into this further."

You said that you told them that you weren't the driver in your appeal...

Did you actually mention something about the keeper in your appeal?

Or, is this just the fleecers being thick? (As usual).

Also, where's the actual PCN? (Lookinforinfo will be itching to see it).😉

Edited by Nicky Boy

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group The National Consumer Service

I just told them I was the keeper but had no obligation to name the driver. I also mentioned they were late sending their letter out so they had no grounds to persue the keeper

might be best if you scan up everything in/out inc your appeal and the PCN+NTK (bothsides) to one mass PDF please

scan as JPG, redact, merge all to one multipage PDF

use the sites in our upload guide. 

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

well lets have everything else please...

and they

One thing in your favour is you have not outed who was driving, they know that from your email, might be useful further down the line.

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

Your theory that because the PCN arrived after 18 days rendering the PCN non PoFA compliant is not quite right. The Law is that a first class  letter is deemed delivered two working days from the date of posting.

Your PCN was dated the 6th April meaning that delivery would be expected  on the  Monday 10 th April  [Saturday and Sunday are not working days ] and so it would have been compliant had it not been Easter Monday. So even though your letter was not received until the 18th April, it was still non compliant by the reason that it was deemed delivered  on Tuesday 11 th April and thus one day late to comply with PoFA.

They have this weird notion that the keeper and the driver are the same person which in many cases they are not. But that is why they will continue to write to you because that are now treating you as the driver.  Just ignore them and pointless to appeal to the IAS since they are no more than a kangaroo court and rarely  cancel PCNs. 

• 5 weeks later...

What utter buffoons.

Certainly ignore their tripe.

But make sure you keep all their letters with their lies so you can humiliate them later should they be daft enough to try court

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

You say you"told them" about your change of address...

On the phone or in writing?

If by letter, it would be interesting see what you actually wrote.

It was using their online appeal portal and I simply wrote “please note my change of address as follows…”

there was a drop down box where I selected registered keeper

write by royal mail

dx

and they

Royal nail second class free proof of posting from post office, that's evidence you sent it and they can't dispue it later.

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

Write now 

You don't ever want the agro of a backdoor ccj 

Dx

and they

NO!!

same as dca owned debts if you've moved.

go read backdoor ccj

dx

and they