UKPC/DCB(Legal) 11+PCNs for privately owned van used for my Ltd Co. - PAPLOC for 5, gained Default Judgement!! - Parkhorse Shopping Centre, Church St, Hudds, HD1 2RT **SET ASIDE+CLAIM DISMISSED**

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 382 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

EDIT: ignore what I've just written.  I got mixed up between your McDonalds backdoor CCJ and this McDonalds case which is at claim from stage.

Edited by FTMDave
Mistake corrected
  • Like 1

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

No worries.

I am confused why they are sending a claim form now?

I was given a CCJ by these dogs a year ago. What is this claim form now?!

I seen in my email notification you posted to upload the claim form, but since you realised I guess you don't need it now?

What are they doing with this claim form?! Why have they sent it again?!

I am literally not worried in the slightest.

I am going to win this case with these 11 pcn, invoices, I will then sue them for damages and loss of income and added stress. It's a done deal.

I don't subscribe to the credit score system, it has zero effect on my mental wellbeing.

They can try give me 1000 ccj I will just laugh! 😋

1 hour ago, mrk1 said:

I am under the assumption that once a judge 'sets aside' the dogs have to go back to the process of sending me all the correspondence again, and I will receive a claim form from the courts again where I can act to defend myself with all of the very good evidence I have.

no it resets itself to if you'd just received the claimform, which you say you already have a copy of now.

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

for the ARP 20th Claimform it would be much better as @FTMDave says to create a new thread.

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Yes, upload the claimform attachment to its original thread.  You have so many cases that we just got confused for a moment, that's all.

Don't be so blasè about the bailiffs.  It'll take a little while for your set aside application to work its way through the court system.  They are threatening to come round after 7 May so be prepared.

Why did you send a SAR to DCBL?

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

They have zero power. It’s a civil ‘debt’ (I don’t owe anything and done nothing wrong so I’ll use quote marks). All they can do is try to bully and intimidate me. But it won’t work. I know their game. 

• dx100uk changed the title to UKPC/DCB(Leg) 5 PCNs - PAPLOC, gained Default Judgement!! - Parkhorse Shopping Centre, Church St, Hudds, HD1 2RT

No-one could have worked harder than you have since you came here in January about these 11 or so tickets in trying to put in work to see off the fleecers.

However, they were always going to sue for such a large sum.

You have been incredibly unlucky in not receiving the claimform.

However, as usual with you, it's a case of "after the horse has bolted".  You had a previous thread regarding these 11 invoices - which I've now merged with the later thread you started - where you were told you needed to act, but didn't.

On 01/05/2018 at 12:24, mrk123 said:

I have spoken to the centre managers but they said it is not possible that I leave my van there.

On 01/05/2018 at 13:13, dx100uk said:

well if you don't do 'something' and respond in someway they might well think you are an easy touch and go for a CCJ, and that could be very expensive and as the total will be over £600 they might well get HCEO involved and they could raid your business.

On 01/05/2018 at 15:18, sgtbush said:

What does your lease say in regard to vehicles.

On 01/05/2018 at 15:40, mrk123 said:

I don't think my lease mentions anything about me being able to park.

On 02/05/2018 at 15:51, dx100uk said:

don't bin stuff ever

scan to PDF and keep the scan

On 03/05/2018 at 07:37, lookinforinfo said:

Well I would be careful about continuing to park there.

You are trespassing and the freeholder would have a claim against you even if UKPC don't.

On 05/07/2018 at 11:31, mrk123 said:

I have been parking in a 'private' parking carpark underneath the shopping centre where I hold a lease on a premises.

To be fair I know I shouldn't as it's private, but times are hard and I'm paying enough on rent and rates!

On 05/10/2018 at 22:16, dx100uk said:

best thing to do is scan stuff to pdf and keep it on a pendrive or somewhere that wont get wiped if your pc fails etc

they [THE OWNERS of the land or their REPs ] could comeback anytime upto 6yrs.

On 21/01/2020 at 21:44, lookinforinfo said:

If you have anything like 30 odd PCNs from the same parking company  

they are looking to get in excess of  £3000 from you.

They will not give that amount up without a strong fight.

In fact I am surprised that they have not already started Court proceedings .

On 31/01/2020 at 15:02, ericsbrother said:

sorry but repeating the same mantra wont actually solve your problems and will undoubtedly create some more.

YOou CAN beat these bandits but you have to go about it in a logical and orderly manner and it isnt quick. They have a lot to gain from this and little to lose so you need to be able to reverse that risk/reward equation.

Do not bin any more of their letters you have so far destroyed all of the evidence you can gather to show they havent got things right when applying the law that does apply. The reason they succeed is because most peopel are ignorant fo teh rules and processes and dont start off on the right foot because of this.

You said upthread that you had phoned the fleecers when you got these tickets.  I asked, even though it was a long shot, if your phone still has a record of the call.  So?

Edited by FTMDave
Typo

1 hour ago, mrk1 said:

They have zero power. It’s a civil ‘debt’ (I don’t owe anything and done nothing wrong so I’ll use quote marks). All they can do is try to bully and intimidate me. But it won’t work. I know their game. 

not quite, they have lots of powers, they just cant force entry to use them.

but we've already discussed this to death here .

and they

That was 5 years ago now. I don’t have a record of these calls. I’ve probably had 4 phones in that time. Same number tho. Why would it help if I had a record? 

Im going to win this case.

I have a written letterhead from the management / managers of the centre stating I was a paying tenant and that my vehicle had the right to be loaded and unloaded there.  Not only that they can’t prove who was driving the vehicle.  And even so the PCN only show the vehicle loading and unloading for 7 mins at max.

The manager even states people were allocated as much time as was needed to load and unload. If the judge does not see this and grant me the case win then something us up. 

On 21/01/2020 at 08:29, mrk123 said:

accumulated 35+ yellow tickets NTK when parking at my shop premises and they have definitely ben passed on now, not that I care, because in my opinion they should never have been granted access to patrol that car park. 

:pound::pound::pound:

and they

• dx100uk changed the title to UKPC/DCB(Legal) upto 35 PCNs for privately owned van used for my Ltd Co. - PAPLOC for 5, gained Default Judgement!! - Parkhorse Shopping Centre, Church St, Hudds, HD1 2RT

I’d appreciate if you or other admin can pull the last few posts down. And changed the title back. Why does it say 35 pcn. I did not get 35 pcn. It was exaggerating. Also do you really think it’s wise if the dirty fleeces are looking at this it will only fan the fire. I don’t feel it is on course with this topic. They just feel a little mocking and steer this thread. Also I think someone is having a laugh here. Bringing those old posts up and changing the title to this. It’s very mocking. And not very professional.

I’d like this looking into.  

Edited by mrk1

Looking back through the history, you changed your story as things progressed and you totally ignored the advice given back in 2018.

If the guys are to help, they do need the full (honest) story.

Personally,  I think you're lucky that they're still showing interest....

• Like 1

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group The National Consumer Service

Right but 35 pcn? That’s not the truth. You need to change it please. There’s no proof of 35 pcn. This was an exaggeration. It needs changing please 

I have reported thread. Can we seriously get this looked into.  I feel it almost irresponsible to have added this info which has no valid evidence. And it’s not even ‘evidence’ I posted myself. Unless of course member here are trying to vindicate me. I need the ‘35 pcn’ removing from title and all other posts which have claims from 2018 in. 

All the previous posts are useful to other site visitors.

The full history is far more useful than half a story.

Context is important. 

• Like 1

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group The National Consumer Service

Right. But 35 pcn? 
That’s not correct. I may have well said 135pcn. I was exaggerating. 
That needs removing please. There is no factual evidence. Please change this to 11. 

Can we get this looked into please. 

• dx100uk changed the title to UKPC/DCB(Legal) 11+PCNs for privately owned van used for my Ltd Co. - PAPLOC for 5, gained Default Judgement!! - Parkhorse Shopping Centre, Church St, Hudds, HD1 2RT

Think DX's re titling is more accurate now. this is a huge thread to work through.

• Haha 1

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

Yes, it is huge.  And not helped by 16 ranting posts so far today (over the two threads) none of which move on successfully fighting the tickets and all of which waste the regulars' time.

The OP has never been clear about how many PCNs there were, and quoted the 35 figure.

In the 2022 part of the thread the OP has always stated they had every right to park/unload from  the van ... but now we find in the 2018-2020 part of the thread -

I have spoken to the centre managers but they said it is not possible that I leave my van there.

I don't think my lease mentions anything about me being able to park.

I have been parking in a 'private' parking carpark underneath the shopping centre where I hold a lease on a premises.

To be fair I know I shouldn't as it's private, but times are hard and I'm paying enough on rent and rates!

So which is it?

Ir's impossible to defend someone who comes out with conflicting stories and totally unfair on the regulars not to be up front with them.  I for one have had enough and will say goodbye to the OP's threads 👋

• I agree 2

I was misunderstanding my loading with parking. You see this is what the fleecers do in their letters. I was told I was parking. In their parking invoices. As I’ve said I was loading and unloading. The power of their words. They use suggestive language. You know this.  

I have never parked there. Always loading and unloading. 

please stop swearing even vailed stars...

time to stop all the rhetoric, moaning, feeling sorry for yourself etc etc

now get on with what you need to do.

that's what this forum is for...it's not facebook, so drop it all and get focused and only post about the claims and the help you need.. no more pointless posts please.

dx

and they