Parallel Parking Ltd ANPR PCN - Rear of property High Street, but it doesn't say where?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 447 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Now the letter to SRA.  I have had a look on the google enhanced for the site, but not able to find anything which is up to date that I can get an idea of.  Does anyone know or can point me in the direction of a thread on this please? 

I don't think there is one.  You just have to state that, although fixed legal costs at the small claims track for a £170 claim are £50, Gladdys have lied and pretended they are £80 to try to put the wind up you (in more formal language of course).  Attach their LoC as proof.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

• 3 months later...

open

please post the letter as ONE multipage PDF.

use PDFMERG website listed in our upload guide

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

They were never going to agree to the contents of the snotty letter. However they will have taken notice that you will not be a pushover and more than likely turn up in Court should they decide to continue. They may still use a bit of willy waving to intimidate you but should that fail to get you to cough up they may well go  after someone who looks like they might pay. 

On another point you showed a photo of your windscreen with a sign below it that was too small for me to read. Could you please post the sign only again and large enough to be able to read. Their T*Cs often let them down and sometimes their signage is too small and therefore does not comply with the legal requirements in a car park.

• Like 1

Thank you for coming back to me on this lookinforinfo

What, if anything, should I do to prepare for any potential court action? 

Hmm !! Regarding the 'Notice' below the windscreen.  I have tried my very best to enlarge the picture they have sent in the hope of being able to get it to a point of being able to read.  However,  this is not legible on the document they have sent & no enlargement is making it readable. So sorry. 

Should I ask them to send a legible picture of the 'Notice'?  

Yours is not the next move.

They said they were going to take you to court.  Instead they have forced you to, er, open an envelope.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

Am I safe to ignore this ?

What I do find amusing is the para. 6, saying their client has incurred further costs due to the breach in non-payment of the charges for parking, in trying to recover the charges on the notice of £80 / £100.   

How can there be a breach & how has it cost their client more ( no figure specified ) ? 

They have sent you one PCN and probably two reminders and for that they are trying to charge you £10O  Oh dear they have sent you another reminder which by their reckoning should cost another £70.  It's a good business to be in except when you come up against motorists like the Cat that don't pay. Mind you for every Cat there are perhaps another 10 motorists who cough up.