EVRi EVRi EVRi has 'sucessfully' lost my Graphics Card ***Court Claim Settled***

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 540 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Good morning all,

Just a little update.

I had only received a notification saying my claim was transferred to my local Court, nothing more such as N157 etc.

As far as I remember Evri had mentioned that they would not be able to do court hearing until end of October anyways.

So I guess I'm in the waiting game.

Edited by Devid_81
  • Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...

It seems like I just needed to mention not receiving the Notice of Allocation N157.

I had just received it a few days ago.
I will make a copy of it and upload it here for you to review.

The more important thing is I've received an email from Evri yesterday, I've got an £800 offer from them...
Apparently Evri is trying to avoid court hearing.

To be honest with a better offer they could avoid the hearing as I would be able to settle if they can go higher than this, just not sure how flexible they are with this.
Should I go back to them and start negotiation?

Am I safe to share the email with you without names?

Thank you

yes ofcourse but dont give in full claimed sum !!

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Good morning all,

Sorry for the delay being busy nowadays!
I know still owe you a pdf of Notice of Allocation N157.

But before we jump on that, I have received an other email from Evri earlier.

Evri is accepting my £1000 (one thousand) counter offer to settle the matter.
I have already given my Bank Details to them to go for it.

BankFodder, I know I should have gone till court to get every penny out of Evri, as this is what they deserve I totally agree.

But to be honest this has been a very long and busy year to me with 2 baby girls (8 month old twins) and all other bits, so Evri's timing was sort of 'perfect' in a way to accept this and not to wait any longer.

As all of you have helped me through with this matter since it started will not forget my part to donate you when I receive the money from Evri.
Huge thanks to all of you for this!

Just double checking, am I still ok to copy / paste the emails that I have received from Evri - Legal Department without names here?

• Thanks 1

Yes it is fine to post the emails here and keep the names of the EVRi staff in them.

In terms of accepting the money, everyone has their own priorities and so there is no problem for you having accepted a little less than you have claimed.

Well done. It's great news and I'm very pleased for you.

• Thanks 1

• Andyorch changed the title to EVRi EVRi EVRi has 'sucessfully' lost my Graphics Card ***Court Claim Settled***

First email from Evri

Dear XXXX XXXX

By way of brief introduction I am a member of Evri Legal Department and I have taken over conduct of the attached claim you made against Evri.

I write with a view to settle the matter.

You are claiming  compensation in the sum of £1130.00.

Evri’s position is that when you sent the parcel you entered in to a contract with Packlink and not Evri. Therefore, Evri are not liable for your parcel and also have  limited (tracking) information about the parcel.

Notwithstanding the above, Evri are taking your word in good faith and , as a gesture of goodwill Evri are willing to offer you £800.00 in full and final settlement of your claim.

We also take this opportunity to apologise to you for the issues you have experienced when using our services.

If you would like to accept this offer please provide me with your account details at your earliest convenience and I will arrange payment.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours Sincerely  

Judy Cobbett

Evri -Legal Department

Address: Capitol House, 1 Capitol Close, Morley, Leeds, LS27 0WH

My Answer:

Good morning XXXX

I hope you are doing well,
Please note that I would be more than happy to settle this case with you and not taking it any further if we could agree.

However please let me remind you that I’m fully enjoying third parties right here with my case.
I have got all relevant evidences to prove my rights in front of the judge from day 1.

My counter offer is £1000 (one thousand) in total.

I hope the counter offer of mine is acceptable by Evri and we could settle this case right here right now.
When deciding please take into consideration that my claim was submitted with a daily £0.23 interest from 09/03/2022 up to the date of judgment this is 349 days in total.

All other fees that I’m willing to let go with the offer of mine the trial fee of £123 and the £130 that comes off the original £1130 and not to mention your time and travel fee to attend in front of the judge at my local Court.

Please let me know your thoughts on this.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Evri again:

Dear XXXX XXXX

Thank you for your email.

The purpose of writing to you was to try settle the matter. Please be advised that we can agree to your counter offer in the sum of £1000.00.

Please can you provide your bank details and we will make the payment by Friday 25th  November 2022.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Kind Regards

Judy Cobbett

Evri -Legal Department

• Like 1

Thanks although it is a shame that you have redacted their names.

These people are employed to spin the lies from EVRi and at least your to be able to see their names on the Internet.

• I agree 1

Thanks. I've taken the liberty of modifying your post. Please tell me if I have exceeded my authority in which case I'll change it back

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Yesterday early morning £1000 was transferred onto my bank account by EVRi Parcelnet as agreed

Guys, let me repeat myself, massive big thanks to all of you here, without you my case would have gone into painful oblivion!
Hopefully you will or might have already received my donation.

I just now need to find out how to close my claim, but  I recon I will find my answer here somewhere 🙂

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Yes, we have just received a donation. Thank you very much indeed .

I'll be sending you an email directly anyway.

Well done on the settlement.

• Thanks 1