Nettyg v Hsbc ***WON***

nettyg
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5513 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

just a quick update... i pressed the submit button on MCOL toay WOOWOO so now i'm getting jittery!! nothing new there then!! lol

i presume that they usually process this the next working day, so they will let hsbc know of my intentions on monday.

do i count down the 19 days from then?:confused:

If i've been helpful in any way....then tip my scales over there!

• Replies 770
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Send 2 copies of your schedule of charges, clearly marked with your claim no. + a brief covering letter asking for them to be filed with your claim to:

The Court Manager,

Money Claim Online

Northampton County Court

21-27 St. Katharine's Street

Northampton

NN1 2LH

Dear Sir/Madam

(Your Name) –v- (Bank)

Claim No: ********

Date Issued: xx/xx/xx

Please find enclosed a schedule of penalty charges taken from me by the defendant, along with interest claimed at the annual rate of 8% pursuant to section 69 of the County Court Act. The interest in addition to the amount in charges equates to the total amount of my claim, namely £(AMOUNT).

I respectfully request that the enclosed schedule should be attached to the particulars of my claim.

Yours sincerely,

Wait until you receive the Notice of Acknowledgement (not the Notice of Issue) from the court and then send a copy to the bank’s solicitors, since they are the ones who will now be dealing with your claim

Dear Sir,

(Your Name) -v- (Bank)

Claim No: ********

Date Issued: xx/xx/xx

Please find enclosed a copy of my schedule of charges relating to the above claim.

Yours sincerely,

well done netty, welcome to the last leg. hehe.. hope all will be quick now.. as for me,, am still waiting...new update on my thread by the way.. have a nice weekend.

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=1][COLOR=purple]S.A.R. sent 30 October-reply received 10 november[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=1][COLOR=purple]Prelim letter sent 28 november- no reply[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=1][COLOR=purple]LBA sent 13 december- no reply[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=1][COLOR=purple]MCOL filed 30 december- issued 02/01/07[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=1][COLOR=#800080]loveletter from colin received 02/01/07-saying will get in touch on feb 9[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=1][COLOR=#800080]acknowledged claim on 4 jan- has until 1 feb to defend.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=1][COLOR=#800080]defence entered 31 jan 2007[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=1][COLOR=#800080]offer received 1-2-2007... still waiting for the moolah though:cool: ...[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=1][COLOR=#800080]and moolah arrives 1-march 2007!!! Praise the Lord!!!![/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

thank you michael, lattie and honeygie for the advice which of course i will take.

i'm so glad you guys are on my case... i think this is the part when you kinda feel 'lonely' if you know what i mean lol

honeygie... fingers x'd you'll hear something soon eh xx

good morning one and all. well it seems as predicted, i have received a letter this morning from col baby, referring to prelim letter. if i'm unhappy blah blah here's a leaflet for ombudsman.

i presume that all these letters are on an automated timescale so when the system picks up the words 'unfair charges', it triggers a get lost we're not paying u jack letter??

anyway because of homework undertaken reading through threads until the early hours of every day, i'm not taking any notice. nerves are doing nicely at the moment -no medication required at this stage!!

to infinity........... and beyond lol

so you got "sod off" as opposed to "fob off" or no response. lucky you!

they must think we are really stupid!

mind you, if it weren't for this site - maybe we'd buy their crap.

then again, if it weren't for this site - you may not have even gotten this far.

treat it like a game (for the sake of your nerves!) you got the big sod off - so, like your response to any of the three

just stick to your schedule. have a good day, colin langdale - wherever you are!

lattie... what's sweeting me at the moment is the fact that i worked for them for 16 years, and the friend that's loaned me the court fee of £250 is a project manager with them lol. just can't help giggling that 'their own people' are helping me out. maybe that's why i've got the 'sod off' response haha:p

funny. i seem to recall when i opened a parachute account with another bank, the lady who dealt with me seem to be holding back from advising me on what to do with regards to my situation, coz i was trying to say in subtle ways that my previous worlds local bank has done me not much favors really.. they are human beings after all.. probably going through the same situation as most of us...

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=1][COLOR=purple]S.A.R. sent 30 October-reply received 10 november[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=1][COLOR=purple]Prelim letter sent 28 november- no reply[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=1][COLOR=purple]LBA sent 13 december- no reply[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=1][COLOR=purple]MCOL filed 30 december- issued 02/01/07[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=1][COLOR=#800080]loveletter from colin received 02/01/07-saying will get in touch on feb 9[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=1][COLOR=#800080]acknowledged claim on 4 jan- has until 1 feb to defend.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=1][COLOR=#800080]defence entered 31 jan 2007[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=1][COLOR=#800080]offer received 1-2-2007... still waiting for the moolah though:cool: ...[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=1][COLOR=#800080]and moolah arrives 1-march 2007!!! Praise the Lord!!!![/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Hey netty, thanks for the support :)

Filed my claim today, hopefully it will issue tommorow and I can get my schedule of charges sent off to money claim.

Then its wait and see I guess!

Keep us posted :)

ok... my mcol status is 'requested'

do i still send my copies of charges etc and if i do... which date do i use as the issue date?

please anybody

netty

hiya netty.. i waited for the acknowledgment of service. with that notice you get the address of dg and the person who's dealing with your claim.. with mine it was deb, and i think the address is in birmingham..

oh sorry rundll.. yes. i did send mcol 3 copies of the charges with a cover letter requesting that it be attached to my claim.. excuse my confusion.. its the pregnancy hormones.. i dont seem to see the clear picture always..t oinks:o anyway.. jsut the same, i waited for the acknoledgment for the dg contact.. thanks rundll...goodluck and to you to netty

thanks rundll and honeygie. i'm going to put todays date on it because they can match it up with the claim number anyways.

thanks for the luck - i'm feeling the need for it now haha xx

Hi Nettyg, see what you mean you are close to me (in terms of timescale) i see your claim a a bit higher than mine but just a bit confused after reading some of your thread.

How come your MCOl status turned to requested ? what does that mean everyone else seems to have the bank enter a full defence, and also is it not 28 days from the submittal date not 19 or 20 ?

Anyway, i guess i am a bit ahead of you my claim had a defence submitted on friday 12/01 when the last day was infact 16/01 so they are speeding up - keep checking my thread as i will update as soon as i here anything !

I take it you have had no communication from D+G yet - i havn;t but i am going to phone them today as i have sent the schedule in 3 times now, that last time i ask for a confirmation of receipt but have yet to recieve one.

That also make 2 staffies waiting for the postman, my beautiful little pup Joules in waiting for the cheque back at mine just hope she doesn't eat it !

Heres hoping they speed up a bit now !

Cheers

I have no debt , but i cant get any credit : (

hi eades

i only submitted the mcol on friday afternoon (12th) and up until this morning 10.20 am the status was still 'requested'. At 10.25 the status changed to 'issued'. Hope i cleared that bit up for you!! I think you're just ahead of mea as i won't receive the notice of issue for a day or two.

netty

Hi Netty. My claim has been ISSUED today, so it seems we are together on this one. Is Rundll on the same date - if so that will be three of us holding hands together!

So what's the next move with HSBC? Sending 3 copies of the schedule to the court? Then we send the same schedule to the HSBC solicitors when we get the acknowledgement of service?

hi vt

we wait now for the banks response (if any) and then the court send us notice of issue first, then acknowledgement and then we send off the bumph in heapfuls to both the court again and DG sols - then chase dg up with phonecalls making sure they've received everything

AND WE DRINK LOADS AND PANIC WHILST HOLDING HANDS lol

rundll is a bit further in front of us so watch his thread to see what's happening there too

good luck

nets babe, if the bank responds now it will be to an earlier letter and won't include interest or the court fee - so just reject it.

what you are waiting for now is one of two things - no acknowledgment - and you would be able to press the judgement button after 14 days from the service (issue) date or an ackowledgment, then if you are mcol, send 2 copies of breakdown to court and one to dg - details on page 2 of acknowledgment where they tick the intend to defend box.

and wait a little to ring dg to see if it's been received as that's our excuse for ringing when nothing happens closer to the 28 days.

got it?????? get your support group together for a cyber group therapy session, LOL.