Nettyg v Hsbc ***WON***

nettyg
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5515 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

thanks lattie - i see you're trying to save me from becoming a quivering alcohlic wreck lol

it's working i''m really quite calm :| xx

If i've been helpful in any way....then tip my scales over there!

• Replies 770
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

gosh.. hope i can join you guys in your drinking spree!! im afraid even cyber alcohol is banned from me.. teehee.. toes and fingers crossed now guys!

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=1][COLOR=purple]S.A.R. sent 30 October-reply received 10 november[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=1][COLOR=purple]Prelim letter sent 28 november- no reply[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=1][COLOR=purple]LBA sent 13 december- no reply[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=1][COLOR=purple]MCOL filed 30 december- issued 02/01/07[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=1][COLOR=#800080]loveletter from colin received 02/01/07-saying will get in touch on feb 9[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=1][COLOR=#800080]acknowledged claim on 4 jan- has until 1 feb to defend.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=1][COLOR=#800080]defence entered 31 jan 2007[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=1][COLOR=#800080]offer received 1-2-2007... still waiting for the moolah though:cool: ...[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=1][COLOR=#800080]and moolah arrives 1-march 2007!!! Praise the Lord!!!![/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

hi all

well in the post today was the 'notice of issue' from northampton!!! blimey that was quick

so now i presume i sit tight and watch the mcol site for any change in status. the bank has until the 3rd febuary to respond.... tumtitum tumtitum tumtitum lol

in one way yeah.. but in another i hope they're so slow they miss all deadlines and miss me completely so i can press the judgement by default button lol.

my son was just standing by me and asked 'mum why do you have so many pages... i guess u chat s**t too much'!!!!

charming!! lol

can't get me breath... only got the notice of issue from the court yesterday and just been on mcol site and see that bank have acknowledged already!!!! is this a record????

fraid not!, now when you get the paperwork for the acknowledgment -know what to do? send 3 copies to the court referencing your claim number and 1 copy to dg - address on pg2 of the ack. also referencing your claim number - it will come in 3-4 days.

i just spent about an hour looking for a thread for a guy and it is just above the posts in the hsbc stuff - i'm an idiot sometimes - i'm off to bed! just thought i'd pass that along......i remember telling bong i was going to retire when i reached my 100th post - i did, for about a week and then came crawling back - because i enjoy helping people.

looks like i'll see 1000 posts by tomorrow. can't believe it! it really tickles me to see people get their offers and then their money back.

i'll stick around long enough to see you get yours netty, won't be too long!

awww lattie... thank you so much, and congratulations on reaching your 1000th thread (nearly). believe me, every thread you have posted has been well appreciated by me and everybody else i'm certain. sleep tight xx

aw that's really nice.

fraid not!, now when you get the paperwork for the acknowledgment -know what to do? send 3 copies to the court referencing your claim number and 1 copy to dg - address on pg2 of the ack. also referencing your claim number - it will come in 3-4 days.

Send 3 copies of what to the court? Copies of the acknowledgement paperwork or copies of the schedlue of charges?

Sorry for the hijack :)

schedule of charges rundll... yeah i know... we've already sent them a copy but this is what we are advised to do!! i'm just going to do as i'm told lol

lol.. they probably do have photocopiers but just haven't got time to get to one because all the claims they're sitting under. also there's all those trees to consider... doesn't your heart just bleed for them?

incidentally, we are also advised to fax, email, post, esp anything!! just to make sure dg have our copies lol

just to clarify - the advice does get diluted from time to time, also, i forget who i've told what to, so, i'll do this for all of you guys:

when you've filed mcol - they don't have a copy of your mcol( had you filed an n1 instead, you include copies with it - so no, at this point mcol doesn't have a copy of your breakdown, that's why you are sending 3 copies to the court - the northhampton address on your acknowled. or issue papers. also, send 1 copy to dg - address on pg 2 of the acknolw.

They always seem to work their way to your claim and then ask for a breakdown (it's a stall - of course they have it), so, beat them to it and send one. on all that correspondence - reference your claim number.

also, sending it to dg - gives you a reason to call a little later on - "to be sure they have received it" this bumps you up to the top of somebody's pile, also, it ensures your claim hasn't fallen behind somebody's desk.

if you have sent the breakdown and they file their defense - i then advise lots of activity to try to get an offer before the aq is due (that will come with the aq paperwork, a transfer to local court and a copy of their defense), they normally file their defense like clockwork on the 28th day - but keep on top of the judgment button - you could get to press it. (even if you do - it could get overturned by the judge and they would allow their defense to go in - they seem to get leeway here).

now, here's a little titbit. just yesterday we saw a claim where - they forgot to enter an acknowledgment - so after 14 days from the service date - claimant presses for judgment and they must have dropped the ball on this one - because they ended up a week or so later just putting the money into the account - they paid up at acknow. stage because they didn't follow the plan. so, i'm only saying - keep your eye on the ball.

you never know with dg.

i'm rambling - but hoping to instill confidence in you who have just filed - you are getting closer to your money with every passing day.

this is the one i think: stringernicy v HSBC

• Haha 1

if you have sent the breakdown and they file their defense - i then advise lots of activity to try to get an offer before the aq is due (that will come with the aq paperwork, a transfer to local court and a copy of their defense), they normally file their defense like clockwork on the 28th day - but keep on top of the judgment button - you could get to press it.

Thanks for the help lateralus, really appreciated. Ive taken to posting all my questions here as netty and I are at the same stage :) Hope thats ok netty.

Lateralus, if you could just elaborate on what you mean above? You advise lots of activity, on our part? And presuming they do file their defense in time, whats the drill then.

This is so exciting :)

Thanks in advance

Rund

Thanks for the help lateralus, really appreciated. Ive taken to posting all my questions here as netty and I are at the same stage :) Hope thats ok netty.

Lateralus, if you could just elaborate on what you mean above? You advise lots of activity, on our part? And presuming they do file their defense in time, whats the drill then.

This is so exciting :)

Thanks in advance

Rund

hi rundll.. lattie means that we've got to hassle them by ringing them all the time to make sure they've got our breakdown - this ensures that it hasn't fallen down the back of a radiator somewhere in their office - and it comes to somebody's attention so we get to the top of the pile... this ok?