Nettyg v Hsbc ***WON***

nettyg
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5514 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

actually lattie... i've decided to stop eating altogether AND JUST CARRY ON DRINKING lol...

It's Chriiiiii ssssss ttttt mmmaaaaaaassssssss hahaha xx

If i've been helpful in any way....then tip my scales over there!

• Replies 770
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

have to share this with you all too... the bank phoned me up today (saturday 14.00 hours) and asked if it was me and to divulge my personal details.. SO...

i said ' how is it that you people can contact me when you have something important to discuss' but i can't contact my branch when i need to!!!! I told them to get lost and phone me back during banking hours:mad:

Now i'm just hoping that they weren't phoning me to tell me that 'it's okay netty, we agree with everything you accuse us of and here you are... nearly £6k lol..... then i woke up. The cheek of it. lol lol lol

:D Considering they say not to give your personal banking details out, they say that on their website, you did right.

George Loveless - “We raise the watchword, liberty. We will, we will, we will be free!"

My advice is only my opinion, I am not a legal expert.

IF YOU LIKE THE ADVICE I'M GIVING AND ARE HAPPY WITH IT, CLICK THE SCALES ON THE BOTTOM LEFT OF THIS POST AND TELL ME.

thing is lattie and orfoster... i know it WAS the bank lol...

just wanted to feel powerful for the afternoon and tell them to get lost.

how did i know it was them???? well the very fact i could'nt understand a word the woman was saying and she repeated everything (probably from a prompt card)!! when i told her to get lost and phone during bank hours - she just repeated herself all over again lol

thing was... i didn't want to hear it lol xx

just one thing completely blowing my mind!!! i have read somewhere that the schedule or is it AQ only contains 24 lines (NOOOOOO):confused: i have 283 pages of statements with charges on 99% of them HOW ON EARTH am i going to condense that lot into 24 lines???????????

i'm shaking now!!!

think you are getting ahead of yourself netty - you only sent the lba yesterday - in 14 days you will be filing your claim. you might be thinking of the small space provided for the particulars of the claim on the mcol.

it's generally not a problem. there is a template in the library to use - also, i'll send you mine by pm if you like. the particulars are very general, you'll see when i send you mine. but now is the time to go ahead and register on mcol, work your way through the address (use canada sq. found on the bottom of all those 200 statements), work up to the particulars - once you've registered with them you can pop in and out at will and just work on it. when the 14 days have passed and you have your partics the way you want them - you can answer the last couple of questions, submit and pay and it's away - very easy. so register now and poke around having a look-see to get familiar with it. look at the template and i will send you mine (can't put it here as we've been asked not to - then people don't have to join to see the info). so, just take the weekend off and then get cracking on getting the mcol polished up and ready to go in 14 days. okie-dokie?

here's the link:: 5. Money Claim On-Line (MCOL) Particulars of Claim

• Haha 1

tumtitumtitum..... the waiting game!!

1th January they have to respond then the finger goes on the button at MCOL lol.

They keep trying to talk to me on the phone but i have the kids well trained now and they know to say i'm out.

Just thought i'd tell you this cos i haven't posted on my thread for ages it seems.

Netty

goodluck netty,.. hope all goes well.

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=1][COLOR=purple]S.A.R. sent 30 October-reply received 10 november[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=1][COLOR=purple]Prelim letter sent 28 november- no reply[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=1][COLOR=purple]LBA sent 13 december- no reply[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=1][COLOR=purple]MCOL filed 30 december- issued 02/01/07[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=1][COLOR=#800080]loveletter from colin received 02/01/07-saying will get in touch on feb 9[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=1][COLOR=#800080]acknowledged claim on 4 jan- has until 1 feb to defend.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=1][COLOR=#800080]defence entered 31 jan 2007[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=1][COLOR=#800080]offer received 1-2-2007... still waiting for the moolah though:cool: ...[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=1][COLOR=#800080]and moolah arrives 1-march 2007!!! Praise the Lord!!!![/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

netty, if you want to see which moderators are on-line at the moment - when you are first on the forum site, before you go to hsbc, scroll to the very bottom of the page and find current users - it tells you who is on-line at the moment - look for a name in green, they are moderators, just pick one and send them a pm.

site helpers are in pink and the really, really big guys are in red.

i feel so proud of myself...!!!a friend of mine was shattered that the bank had charged her 38 squid for a payment that should have been taken out next month. she'd never been overdrawn before!! i told her to get on the phone to both companies and firstly ball out the first one for taking the payment a month early and demand a refund and then the bank for charging. she asked them to send a breakdown of the charge and after a very irate customer services 'lady' had told her she had no chance, a more senior person at the bank told her that they would pay back the charge as a good will gesture. so... now she has been paid by both the bank and the company and she tells me it's only because she was brave enough to challenge the charge on my advice.

well done me lol ;)

Fast track is nothing to be feared. Yes, you are liable for up to £750 costs, but only if you lose and to do that the bank will have to appear in court. The real advantage is there is Standard Disclosure, which would force the bank to reveal a breakdown of their true costs, something they have consistently refused to do.

Claims over £5000 have court fees of £250 +£100allocation fee At Allocation you could still request that the claim be in the Small Claims track.

thanks michael, so to your knowledge the bank has never taken anybody on in court yet?? i sooo hope i'm not the first!!

i am aware of the costs being £250 cos i had quite a shock when filling in the forms on the MCOL so that i'll be ready to press the button. but if i'm going to get it back anyway i'm not so bothered (i lied.. i am bothered cos i aint got the 250 squid yet lol)

so... me and pearl (my staffordshire bull terrier) have been anxiously waiting by the letterbox to no avail.... i don't know who's more disappointed!!!

no nice letters, no nasty letters, diddly squat and therefore tomorrow is the big day for me to press the submit button on MCOL.

i can kiss another £250 goodbye tomorrow after the postman has been (or not) for my court costs.. in the hope that i am going to get it all back!!

i so hope so lattie...i've gotta pay me mate back the 250 squid lol... she asked me if this was a 'cert' and i said yeeeeeeeeeeahh course haha

no.. no.. i'm really confident honest.

thanks for the re-re-re assurance lattie xx