EMC car sales of Bagshot - court claim issued

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1368 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Also, although it's a nuisance – I suggest that you post a callout to all of these threads

https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/search/?&q=emc &search_and_or=or&search_in=titles&sortby=relevancy

https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/search/?q="chobham central"&updated_after=any&sortby=relevancy&search_and_or=or&search_in=titles

https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/search/?q=Crown motor sales&quick=1

https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/search/?q="Automotive Vehicle Brokers"&updated_after=any&sortby=relevancy

And any other relevant threads with a link to your thread so that other people see what's happening and maybe will add to the reviews.

Maybe you could start reviews and a Facebook page and then post the link out to the owners of all these other threads.

Start of another Facebook page – use the name of the company – and prefix it with "the truth about them".. Then start posting stories and also links to this forum particularly to this and the other threads.

You need to bring this to a head somehow. Also it should be reported to citizens advice which may eventually (very eventually) trickle through to trading standards.

It is clear that there is something very nasty going on here and people are getting ripped off

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, BankFodder said:

Also, although it's a nuisance – I suggest that you post a callout to all of these threads

https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/search/?&q=emc &search_and_or=or&search_in=titles&sortby=relevancy

https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/search/?q="chobham central"&updated_after=any&sortby=relevancy&search_and_or=or&search_in=titles

And any other relevant threads with a link to your thread so that other people see what's happening and maybe will add to the reviews.

Maybe you could start reviews and a Facebook page and then post the link out to the owners of all these other threads.

Thanks BankFodder,

I have a one year old but have just finished a software development diploma so i have more time. 

I have multiple reviews I have saved and links and evidence. 

The only reason I hadn't given a google review yet is that I am afraid to affect my court claim somehow. Or more so that if they get shut down completely I won't get any money back. I am looking at exposing them big time. But it appears to have been going on for sometime and there is a network of men involved.

2 minutes ago, BankFodder said:

Start of another Facebook page – use the name of the company – and prefix it with "the truth about them".. Then start posting stories and also links to this forum particularly to this and the other threads.

You need to bring this to a head somehow. Also it should be reported to citizens advice which may eventually (very eventually) trickle through to trading standards.

It is clear that there is something very nasty going on here and people are getting ripped off

I had reported it to citizens advice already. I'm also currently reporting action fraud

Don't worry about a Google review affecting your court claim. It's impossible.

You should put up reviews you can and attract as much attention as you can. All be very helpful would be to get into direct contact with people and get their statements. That would be very difficult but it would be an excellent way to go because that kind of evidence will really sway a judge a great deal. If you got a damning judgement from a judge then you might actually get trading standards to listen.

I'm sorry that you are in a difficult parenting situation. These people who operate these cons don't care about the disruption they cause to other people's lives but I'm afraid that it is the people with energy and persistence who can do something about it. Most people just give up. Congratulations on the energy you are showing here

That sounds very interesting – if you have the skills for that. We would be interested in knowing more and maybe supporting you in some way although we have very limited financial resources.

Maybe you could contact me directly and in confidence on our admin email address.

Meanwhile, here's a new Facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/133249464788808/

Please join this group who have all been victims of this  group of men.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/133249464788808/

Crown Motor Direct Limited, Emc Car Sales, Surrey First Cars, Chobham Central Garage, Automotive Vehicle Brokers Limited, Mikael Shamir, Noel Quail, A.Owen Motor Group, Ahmed Al-Waheeb,Ahmed Alwabeeb,Simon Barnett, Ahmed Silawi, Sammy,Dave Cohen, Christopher Seymour, Gabriel, Nathan

• Like 1

• BankFodder changed the title to Crown Motor Direct Limited, Emc Car Sales, Surrey First Cars, Chobham Central Garage, Automotive Vehicle Brokers Limited, Mikael Shamir, Noel Quail, A.Owen Motor Group-
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi

It is appreciated what you have posted here.

Rather than just posting the images it would be beneficial to our users and anyone with a similar issue if as well as the image that you posted could you also post the hyperlink directing them to the specific website of that image and how these different companies are linked to Crown Motor Direct Limited. i.e. Surrey First Cars Limited, Sandhurst Bridge Cars Limited (how are they connected to Crown Motor Direct Limited?)

This way you are showing that the information is available on the internet (public domain) and anyone using the internet therefore no repercussions to CAG or yourself from said company as it is available to view on the internet (public domain)

How to Upload Documents/Images on CAG - **INSTRUCTIONS CLICK HERE**

FORUM RULES - Please ensure to read these before posting **FORUM RULES CLICK HERE**

I cannot give any advice by PM - If you provide a link to your Thread then I will be happy to offer advice there.

I advise to the best of my ability, but I am not a qualified professional, benefits lawyer nor Welfare Rights Adviser.

Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

2 hours ago, stu007 said:

Hi

It is appreciated what you have posted here.

Rather than just posting the images it would be beneficial to our users and anyone with a similar issue if as well as the image that you posted could you also post the hyperlink directing them to the specific website of that image and how these different companies are linked to Crown Motor Direct Limited. i.e. Surrey First Cars Limited, Sandhurst Bridge Cars Limited (how are they connected to Crown Motor Direct Limited?)

This way you are showing that the information is available on the internet (public domain) and anyone using the internet therefore no repercussions to CAG or yourself from said company as it is available to view on the internet (public domain)

Hi Stu, 

I have included the google sheet link in one of the posts which includes more information and links to sites etc. 

I was sure this was a private forum created for a few of us as we didn't want CMD to see some of what we had gathered until we had enough evidence and also until our cases were resolved as we were worried with their previous histories they may try cover their tracks better.

Also I apologise but I figured that the site addresses were visible in the screenshots but for ease of use I will relist all the links in a new post asap.

I am currently trying to organise documentation for my hearing against them on the 1st July.

Many thanks for your assistance,

Naomi 

• Like 1

Best of luck with your hearing. I'll let you message on Facebook – but once again, take lots of notes if you can and is useful to have somebody with you who can be a note taker while you deal with concentrating on the arguments of the case.

I think you're doing wonderfully well and I hope it's not too much of a burden doing it so much on your own.

• 1 month later...

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_2GM_jLGYeK7w-06dUn3z7CJKH1pxONRpvKCKsq_HQ8/edit#gid=0. This is the link to the excel with the company names and people involved. Nadjeem is registered as Nationality Belgian for Budget Car Choice Limited and Sky Car Centre Nationality is British. 

• Thanks 1

No one has ever met or spoken with Mikael. He is only available via email

Daniel Vladimirescu is the director of Daniels Garage which I believe is the Garage that performed the MOT on one of the Vehicles. 

• Thanks 1

By Anonymous on 05 May

We bought a car from here last year and now feel it is important to warn everyone of this company. After a couple of weeks we found out the car needed major work which Chobham Central took responsibility for and asked us to get it fixed and confirmed they would refund us in full. Without going into details, they paid half but refused to pay the second half meaning we were out of pocket by a large sum of money, so we started court proceedings. What they did next is unbelievable, they forged our signature on a discontinue notice and sent it to the court pretending to be us, basically committing fraud. They know full well due to the high costs and legal fees it would cost to get the case back in the courts it simply isn't worth doing so. When looking at the different review websites you can clearly see that a lot of their reviews seem to be fake giving them a better review score. I have everything in writing to support my statement.

https://www.autotrader.co.uk/dealers/woking/chobham-central-garage-10011432

Is there a way for us to find out who this is?