Pritchard v Barclays ***WON***

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6267 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

:D Hi Allan, b'nora, just got home and got a letter from the courts ! I FINALLY HAVE MY DATE ! 27th of this month :eek: , am off to ASDA to chill some Magners as well, hopefully it wont turn to ICE if it takes to long to settle !

everyone seems to be leaving things to the last min, well except most of us lot who've had the next letter stamped, sealed and ready to go long before there needed.. well i know ii have. :D never hurts to be prepaired.

oh my goodness, I really wish you luck, have you phoned them. This really must be an over sight on their part. I am pretty sure they will not let this go to court.

What I cannot understand is why Barclays think that pushing us to the line will change anything, i.e. we might back down, the court costs have been paid, the hard work of court bundles etc have been done, if we were going to back down then surely we would accept the half offer, ages ago. I do not understand the banks logic, but then I am a woman, and women don't do logic.

My date is 13th April, bundle going off this Tuesday.

Keep us posted and goodluck.

M

Captital One :) :Settled in full at LBA £676.00

Barclays 1 :rolleyes:

05/01/06.

Court date set 13th April

Barclays 2 :rolleyes:

Barclay Card::p

Monument: :p

All my cases are being heard at the same time for 2.5 hours

If/when they settle at the last minute, you can request your costs - http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/lloyds-bank/65921-application-costs.html

Please remember to DONATE! Help CAG keep up the fight!

Any advice or opinion is offered informally & without liability. Use your own judgment and if in doubt seek advice of a qualified and insured professional.

3 days and counting - I've just confirmed with the court that Barclays haven't sent any documents to them either.

GaryH - I dont think I can claim any costs because I get income support (Im a full time carer) so the court waived my costs.

Hi wavertreeboy

Any update on a possible 11th Hour offer from Barclays?

3 Active Claims:

Barclays Refund of Bank Charges (Sole account) - Applied to lift court ordered Stay

Barclays Refund of Bank Charges (Joint account) - Awaiting court date

Barclays Refund of Bank Charges (Joint account) Pre-6 yrs- LBA sent.

3 Wins :

Barclays t/a The Woolwich (Data Protection Act breach costs & compliance)

HSBC (on behalf of brother)

Settled Out of Court - £3,874.76

Alliance & Leicester (on behalf of friend)

Settled Out of Court - £723.41