Sussex Security Solutions Ltd - struck off companies register 13 June 2017

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2471 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

An interesting matter, following on the demise of sussex security Solutions Ltd I now receive a letter from a company ZZPS Limited, a quick glance at their last filing shows them as being £8000 insolvent and annual returns overdue.

Letter sent to a previous address of mine. but passed on to me by chance as I bumped into my past house's new owners.

ZZPS Limited claim to be a debt recovery company run by a Gary Osner born in 1964.

All seems tiresome to me.

Are these people new on the block ?

the company was formed in 2011 but as usual worth didley squat,

due to insolvency they would probably not welcome having to make a payment into court prior to a hearing which would be a more than reasonable requirement to request.

look at the directors and profitability of most of these co's and you will see that it is a merry-go-round for directorships and the companies have a precarious existence (except a couple of them).

Most of their book value is the so called parking charge debts they hold,

not real money and most of it will be irrecoverable anyway because they arent legally enforceable.

If I were a bank I wouldnt lend money to them but there agian banks dont employ people to ake decisions,

the computer does it based on an algorithm developed as a MBA project by a student.

Osner owns a couple of parking co's and has been a player in others.

ZZPS are just anohter dca so have no rights to do anything in their own name.

If I recall most of them inbvolved in parking matters are not FCA registered deposit takers

any money you pay to them isnt legally paid toward a debt

you can get shafted twice if they do a runner.

• 4 weeks later...
For information Sussex Security Solutions Ltd have been struck of the register of companies as at 13 June 2017.

Hi,can you tell me where you got this info plz? Companies House info suggests they're still in operation. Thank u.

wont appear on their listing until next year, you have to go to the London Gazette or similar to find the listings

Hi,can you tell me where you got this info plz? Companies House info suggests they're still in operation. Thank u.

wont appear on their listing until next year, you have to go to the London Gazette or similar to find the listings

Thank u. Interesting. I too have had the 'anticipate' letter from Right Hassle. Ref SSS via ZZPS instruction. Finding this all so useful. Great service. Thanks again.

I may be mis informed, SSS still showing as active, but I receved a notice on my financial info package that they had been struck off just checked London Gazette and nothing there. This is odd. anyone have other info ?

• 2 weeks later...