Talk talk- HELP PLEASE

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2997 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

my dad has been with talk talk now since August last year and has had hardly any service,

engineer several times nothing done but charged £65 per visit

and countless excuses

he wants to leave but he's breaking his contract doing so

he is 79 yrs old and him and mum are getting fed up with the ordeal and causing a lot of arguments.

he's not getting what he is paying for and the customer service people he can hardly understand

and appalling

is there any way he can leave them without paying for the rest of his no service contract?

disgusting behaviour for a major player in the business

i'd be inclined to email the CEO

and demand the money back for the lost service

and close the contract too.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Have a look at this link for Talk Talk CEO: http://www.ceoemail.com/ (Look under UK Companies its an A-Z list)

How to Upload Documents/Images on CAG - **INSTRUCTIONS CLICK HERE**

FORUM RULES - Please ensure to read these before posting **FORUM RULES CLICK HERE**

I cannot give any advice by PM - If you provide a link to your Thread then I will be happy to offer advice there.

I advise to the best of my ability, but I am not a qualified professional, benefits lawyer nor Welfare Rights Adviser.

Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

thanks guys for the quick replies going to get in touch with CEO sometime today fingers crossed

Good luck with contacting the CEO.

I did this last week. My email was sent to the CEO department (who deal in complaints).

My complaint was: 82 year old vulnerable customer without a landline for over a week, talk talk call centre breaking data protection and saying i must authorise charges on the account (even though i said i wasnt account holder).

Response from CEO office in relation to my complaint of data protection breach was to send me a list of calls made, date and time from the account.

But CEO office knew i was not account holder, knew i made a complaint of data breach, - responded with an even bigger data breach.

In dealing with their "loyalty" department who deals in complaints, my complaint was not understood by talk talk and i was asked to repeat myself. I was then told by talktalk to "stop going on and on"!!!!!!!!!!

Talk Talk ceo sent me a phone number to call them. That phone number does not work as the ONLY person who can deal with complaint has not been working for several days.

So yeah, good luck in dealing with their CEO. You'll need a miracle, not luck.