Complaint againts Escape to london Agentie Recruitment

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2750 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hy.

It is a big story but i will try to be as acurate i can.

i signed with this agentie Escape to London (EtL) in 10/01/2016 in madrid

and i arrived here in London at 2/02/2016.

i camed the next they at there offices and nobody knew who i am why i camed there and bla bla bla....

after 40 min a lady camed registred me.

After that they sand me for the first interview after 7 days.

The interview was so strange.

I get there we sit on a tabel

he ask me 3 4 questions and

after 5 min they told me the big word,you don t have experience

.i was send as a waiter and that is true

but they knew that the agentie the second interview was after 3 days

and was the same exactly

the same then after 6 days another interview

i could not get there

i try to call them back but they didn t answer

and always i need to call them.

they never have initiative to call me first.

After the last interview a lady from the agentie call me

and ask how is was and send her a message if they don t hires me.

so they didn t hire me

i send her the message and after 4 days no call s

i call her back and she s say exacly like that.

" you send me the message,o sorry i didn t read it"

so right now seriosly.

i have the message in my phone and contract .

soory for my english and i attached the evidence.

12825141_1034419166615371_70794068_n.jpg

12825305_1034419169948704_1875244799_n.jpg

12782293_1034419116615376_1810426823_n (1).jpg

12804344_1034419149948706_2020858383_n (1).jpg

12804499_1034419146615373_2126650585_n.jpg

Hi moisestefan and welcome to cag

Would you be able translate the spanish jpeg so the team can fully understand what help you need and advise appropriately?

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

I am not legally trained or qualified, any advice i offer is gleaned from experience and general knowledge, if you are still unsure after receiving advice please seek legal advice.

GEMHL Settled

Barclaycard Settled

A & L SETTLED IN FULL :lol:

Spml Reluctantly withdrawn

Blackhorse pre 31-7-06 Demand removal sent 23 8 06. ICO ordered removal jan 2007....REMOVED:lol:

the beginning it is about the apartment if i dont have where to live they offer me some places.

...the second part from Garantia says exacly like that..

...if we dont find for you in one month a job we will give you 120% from the money you gave to us

only when we didn t provide you interviews comform your english level and experience in that sector.

(i have no experience as a waiter and they send me only for bartender and waiter, i told them to find me any kind of job,not this 2)

Is yr contract with the spanish company?

I am not legally trained or qualified, any advice i offer is gleaned from experience and general knowledge, if you are still unsure after receiving advice please seek legal advice.

GEMHL Settled

Barclaycard Settled

Blackhorse pre 31-7-06 Demand removal sent 23 8 06. ICO ordered removal jan 2007....REMOVED:lol:

i don t know exacly if the company is spanish or from here...i make the contract in madrid....they recruit from italy spain and london.....and after one mounth i try to get at least my money back and they told me something like the money was for services...what services i dont know...4 interviews in one month and 5 min each one...

As you dealt with the Company in Madrid as the documents need translating I wonder if the Madrid operation is a Franchise.

Escape to London Recruitment Limited

37-39 Oxford Street

London

W1D 2DU

Private Limited Company with Share Capital

Incorporated: 19th November 2014

Company Number: 09319339

Director: Mr Raffaele Vito Misceo

Endole Link to confirm above information: https://www.endole.co.uk/company/09319338/escape-to-london-recruitment-limited

How to Upload Documents/Images on CAG - **INSTRUCTIONS CLICK HERE**

FORUM RULES - Please ensure to read these before posting **FORUM RULES CLICK HERE**

I cannot give any advice by PM - If you provide a link to your Thread then I will be happy to offer advice there.

I advise to the best of my ability, but I am not a qualified professional, benefits lawyer nor Welfare Rights Adviser.

Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Have you contacted the madrid office to complain that you dont feel you are getting the service you paid for?

Is your contract covered under spanish law?

GEMHL Settled

Barclaycard Settled

and when the manager from here sow my contract where is write i need to pay 800 euro but they have a 50% discount and i will pay only 400 euro he told me he never sow and hear about that 50% discount and 800 euro....

Hi moisestefan

Please bear with us as we are trying to help you but we really need to know what the documents said that you actually signed but these are not in English.

We would need those documents translated to be able to assist you further to know exactly what you signed to give you the correct advice.

You also need to formally complain to the company in Madrid about the service that has feel short of that agreed but you actually need to do this not your Father.

If you phone them (if you cant record the call) follow it up immediately with letter referring to your telephone conversation on XX/XX/XXXX at XXXXXhrs. (ensure to keep a copy of the letter for your records and get free proof of posting from the Post Office)

Edited by stu007

FORUM RULES - Please ensure to read these before posting **FORUM RULES CLICK HERE**

I cannot give any advice by PM - If you provide a link to your Thread then I will be happy to offer advice there.

I advise to the best of my ability, but I am not a qualified professional, benefits lawyer nor Welfare Rights Adviser.

Please remember if you call them to follow it up with a letter referring to your call as I previously mentioned.

If that can be translated that would be great so we can give you the correct advice.

• 7 months later...

It seems like you and I are not the only ones of this [problem],

I have seen 100s of posts around the internet about these guys.

There are laws in the UK which prohibit this.

The best thing we can do is start a group of people and take this to the trading standards office in the UK.

I was told they will deal with it because this is fraud.

There are so many other sites that have the same type of compaints about htis company.

Many people are caught in this well studied "business".

In other EU countries (Spain and Italy seem to be the favourites) it is extremely difficult and costly to take these companies to court.

Their contracts are usually very complicated and the front adverts of money back, half price and guaranteed satisfaction are denied in such contracts.

They prey on the fact that people want to emigrate but don't want to risk just show up in UK and find accommodation and work by themselves.

Despite having an office in UK, you will find that your contract is with the Spanish entity and Spanish law applies.

This makes almost impossible to recover the money, unless you want to spend 10 times more and up to 10 years to sue them without any guarantee to recover the money because the limited liability of these companies is the same in Spain as in UK.

Best thing to do is to find the 50% advert and show it to them.

Forget about the £400 and go solo.

You have better chances of finding a job by yourself than attending these staged and fake interviews.