Renew your tax credits by 31st July

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3239 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Don't forget to renew your tax credits. Your payments will stop if you don’t.

Renewal packs are sent between April and June. If you started claiming tax credits after 6 April, your pack will be sent the following year.

Your tax credits will be renewed automatically if you don’t get an annual declaration with your renewal pack.

Call the Tax Credit Helpline if you don’t receive your renewal pack by 30 June.

You can renew on-line here:

https://www.gov.uk/renewtaxcredits

I tried to phone tax credit help line last week (0345 300 3900) on behalf of a tenant, it was a general enquiry line but it was automated, to speak to a human you had to press various numbers or say brief what your enquiry was about. After going round in circles many times I gave up and decided to try and speak to customer service as I was getting no where on the web or the automated side, after 25 minutes of waiting no one answered so I gave up and still none the wiser apart from know how rubbish the tax credit help line is...... it is not helpful at all, I think it is only there to frustrate users.

with the budget next week and all the proposed/promised/threats re cutting child tax credit, does this mean that whats been awarded now until next year will stay in place?....i have a young mum next door who has one child aged 9 and they will really suffer if this is stopped immediately.