IVA with Churchwood/Kingsgate Insolvency. Money Gone Missing?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1883 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

You need to find where everything is. Tell them that they need to produce statements all letters and anything they have sent you according to the SAR.

If they cant product them Demand to no where they have gone Also if it is a important letter, eg deafult notice/cca then see if you can get them to say the account is unenforcable.

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You need to find where everything is. Tell them that they need to produce statements all letters and anything they have sent you according to the SAR.

If they cant product them Demand to no where they have gone Also if it is a important letter, eg deafult notice/cca then see if you can get them to say the account is unenforcable.

I hAve emailed back with a list of dates that show letters being produced based on the information they have already sent me so let's see what comes back from that.

Pass but if u dont ask u dont get

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

see the outcome of their investigation first

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Any help I am able to give is from my own experience only. Should you have any doubt you should contact a qualified professional.

I would wait but be prepared to take further

Still waiting to hear back but had a random letter from Natwest today.

Natwest bwere one of the creditors that were included in my bankruptcy in 2011 and after then I didnt hear anything from them until they contacted my last year regarding the mis-selling of ppi. I was awarded a couple of thousand pounds in compensation but never saw a penny of it as it went to the OR in regards to my bankruptcy.

After filling in all their paperwork and so on I assumed that the matter had been dealt with, the moiney sent to the OR and that was the end of that. Today however i received a letter from Natwest telling me about the FSCS which is apparently protecting my money. Now is this a letter that has been generated because of the money they drew up to send to the OR or does it indicate that they have got the compensation in an account and have not sent it to the OR as they should have?

Pass but l am willing to bump this up the page for you.

nat west is just a general mailing, of no consequence

post up marlins letter if you are worried by it

Any help I am able to give is from my own experience only. Should you have any doubt you should contact a qualified professional.

Sorry PPI is not something l no about. I would write to Marlin advising thwm to bugger off

nat west is just a general mailing, of no consequence

post up marlins letter if you are worried by it

This is the letter. Had the same in November which was followed by a letter in December telling me an agent would be visiting my house though one never showed.

willy waving!!

underwritingsection

another bloke in another skirt at the next desk.

I find marlin funny

just like a suicide joker

I'm gonna jump

I am

I am.

were gonna go legal

we are

we really really

we mean it

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

willy waving!!

underwritingsection

another bloke in another skirt at the next desk.

I find marlin funny

just like a suicide joker

I'm gonna jump

I am

I am.

were gonna go legal

we are

we really really

we mean it

dx

:-)

Brilliant summary dx

Nothing to worry about there SM

nope who said that?

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Latest reply from nr

Good Afternoon,

Thank you for your recent email, I apologise for the delay in getting back to you.

I have checked all of our systems in relation to your account and unfortunately we do not hold the information you have requested. Previously Capita administered your loan on behalf of NRAM and subsequently the information we have provided you was all we received from Capita.

Therefore in terms of your Subject Access Request we have fulfilled this request by providing everything we hold for yourself.

As your loan transferred to Marlin Capital they may have further information to help with your request, I understand Matthew gave you the address details.

If you need anything else please let me know.

Read the link explains well