chezt V RBS Mastercard

chezt
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6256 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Up late again Bill! Thanks for taking a gander at me letter - needed to get it printed & signed by Mr chezt before he went to work at 5.30 this morning!

From your post I can tell who rules the roost in your house! .... THE LADIES! :D

PMSL @ the Superman trick ... not quite but it is grand not havin to wear the specs or contact lens' any more to watch tv etc.

I'll bet P'O has some real nasty smudges on his screen now where his/her nose has been pressed against it tryna read the info!

Thanks again :)

links to my current claims ...

My claim - Yorkshire Bank Visa

chezt V RBS Mastercard

Chezt v RBS Joint Account

chezt v Abbey Credit Card

Settled ...

chezt V Duet Card/Creation Finance

chezt v's Studio Cards

chezt v's Littlewoods Catalogue

Next ...

Abbey Joint a/c & Single a/c

Barclaycard (Mine & Hubby's)

Anyone else I can think of ...! :rolleyes:

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

0530, eh ? Blimey, wish I was his age again !! Red-eyes all round, then.

Yeah, you got me fair & square. Check this out - 1 wife (- honest), 2 daughters, 1 female cat, 2 female goldfish. Also, recently deceased (nuffink to do wiv me, guv):- 2 female rats, 2 female guinea pigs, 2 female rabbits.

I tell ya, every bl**dy month, they all come out in sympathy. It is sheer hell for a bloke, here, sometimes.

Do pardon my being personal, and I have every sympathy with the ladies. But PMT - it's the blokes who actually SUFFER from it !! :-x :-x :-x

Now you know why I spend my time letting off steam, dressed as a gorilla !!

Ah, well, at least I'm harnessing the energy !!

:-x:D

PMSL & LOL Bill - ur soo funny - my hubby tells me blokes actually DO have monthly's anyway & they are really bad - much worse than us women ... it's just they don't moan about it!! YEAH RIGHT! We've all (lil spotty one included) had bad colds for a week and I think he's the one whose had the MOST sympathy! MAN FLU that's all I'm saying on that subject! :lol: Well actually havin said that he musta been bad 'cos he couldn't even manage a lager! :eek:

I now understand your scary Gorilla act bt those of us who now 'know' u better actually see your avatar as a lil fluffy kitten ;)

chezt V RBS Mastercard

Settled ...

chezt v's Studio Cards

Next ...

Righto time for business! Got my letter ready to post (dated Yesterday) n Guess what??? Mr Postie has just been with a Special Delivery Letter **chezt gets all excited at this point :D ** Well I needn't have bl**dy bothered!!!! Another letter! Dated 27th ...

'In response to my letter dated 21st ... The business costs which underlie our admin charges are, as I am sure you will appreciate, confidential to the bank (yeah i'll bet they are!) and accordingly we are not prepared to give a breakdown of the costs incurred when breaches of the t&c of accounts occur.

Our admin charges are however fair & calculated to compensate the bank for the range of costs incurred when t&c of an account are breached (mmmm that's what they all say :rolleyes: ) These include the initial flagging of an account in default, account monitoring & various methods of communication between the bank & its accountholder. These charges are clearly listed in the summary box on statements & in our t&c, establishing the principle in good faith (didn't think they knew what that meant!?)

in order for me to consider full reimbursement of the charges it is neccessary for the retrieval of copy statements, which I appreciate you do not require. in an effort to avoid retrieval & a cost of £10, please forward me a copy of the statements in your possession (oh perrrrllleeaase! - Can i ... thanks!) showing how you have come to the figure mentioned in your letter (Surely my shedule does that & can be checked with their records or am I missing summat here??? :confused: ) I have enclosed a pre-paid envelope for your convenience (Gee thanks! hey it's even 1st class!)

I hope you are happy with the response (do I look happy? :x:-x ) I have provided & trust u will contact me again should you have any further quieries regarding this issue (U Trust right!!)

I will leave the file open for 8wks to ensure u have ample time to consider my comments (Don't need 8wks missus - took all of 1min for me to read this pile of poo!!!) after which time your case will be closed. Alternatively you can contact the financial ombudsman service to request they review your case. '

This is from the nice lady who gave the breakdown on how they calculate interest!

I was still thinking of sending the letter typed last night but obviously now need to reply to this ... talk about stalling at last minute ... LBA expires 2moro Grrrrrr!:-x

chezt V RBS Mastercard

Settled ...

chezt v's Studio Cards

Next ...

goodness - I would go ahead and file the claim I think tmw. Its a blatant stalling move on their part in my opinion.

I know ... can you believe they are askin me to pay for them to retrieve copies of my statements for THEM to use!!!! :eek::-x:mad: :o

chezt V RBS Mastercard

Settled ...

chezt v's Studio Cards

Next ...

Absolutely bloody ridiculous !

I've flagged your thread up for the mods just to double check you can go straight to court with this without sending them your statements (which afterall they sent you to begin with)

Cheers, that's great - I really appreciate your help. As I say I'm still gonna post the 'nudge' letter I prepared yesterday as I dated it yesterday anyway. eeeh! it's all fun n games int it! :rolleyes:

I'm gonna be racing off to work shortly but I shall be back on again this evening so don't think I'm 'iggy' anyone!

chezt V RBS Mastercard

Settled ...

chezt v's Studio Cards

Next ...

HAAAA-HAAAAAA....Oh my gawd....HAAAA...HAAAAAA-HAAAA

FOMTL - like you say, guys. Pile of poo.

I just lurve the "please send us a tenner so we can check your statements."

Followed by "Please send us your statements so we can lose them for you."

Seriously - it worries me that they really think this kinda $h1t works. And my worry is that I reckon it really DOES work on a lot of unfortunate people who are just not able to deal with it the way that us guys here can. I really do hope that the new mods' audio podcast projects will help those folk who suffer at the hands of these horrid people.

It doesn't even warrant a snidey reply, it is so pathetic.

Yeah, Chezt, ignore and carry on regardless. They've shown they HAVE NO BL**DY IDEA WHATSOEVER. So grab your coat, and enjoy the walk in the park.

Back to more interesting stuff, then. PMT & the Male Flu Virus (common cold !!) yeah - tell hubby I sympathise with him at least !! Off his lager - we're talking re-sus dept. here !! Intensive care required.

....and hey !! Who's callin' me a little pussy then ??

(Stomps off on all fours into undergrowth :x )

FOMTL - like you say, guys. Pile of poo.

Give me a clue? FOMTL? :confused: Falling On -- laughing?? Not come across this b4?

Sorry if I offended your big hairy ego but you really shouldn't give so many clues as to the real you! ;)

'It doesn't even warrant a snidey reply, it is so pathetic.'

I know!! Praps I should send the statements but cross charge them the £10 & quote the data protection act? ;)

Anywyay, I've sent the 'nudge' letter I did last night anyway n think i'll leave at that - Hopefully one of the mods will be along soon to ava a read n offer their suggestions

*thanks karnevil*

chezt V RBS Mastercard

Settled ...

chezt v's Studio Cards

Next ...

Give me a clue? FOMTL? :confused:

Good try, Chezt. I've noticed lately that the old forum-speak abbreviatons keep evolving (as they surely should), and the original "LOL" can now be taken as meaning "Lots Of Love" - as pointed out by Robertxc to me lately. Having replied to a "quickie-post" by JonCris recently with this, I realised I might have just blown the bugger a kiss !! Yukk.

Well, JC hasn't PM'd me with a piccie of himself in a posing pouch and leather flat 'at, so I guess I got away with it !! Anyway, it occurred to me that these abbrevo's are probably being collected by a branch of wikipedia or somebody - even as we speak. So I decided to try and originate one myself. We have PMSL& ROTFL, so my addition is :"Fell Outta My Tree Laughing." You nearly got it with "Falling on..."

Yeah, I like your idea of charging THEM £10 for providing the copy statements. Now, THAT'S what I call reciprocity !!

Good to see Karnevil in on this, too. And Gizmo - did ya get the pics OK ?

She's even RITSL - Rolling in the Straw Laughing !!!

HAHA! Well done Bill ... did have me puzzled tho! Your humour certainly does see me through these dreary days tryna drag outta those pesky banks MY money! Looks like you outta try n be a bit more careful in future tho with your lol's etc ... could get u in all sorts of unexpected trouble ... open your PM box with care .... :eek:

Gizmo ... luvly to see u poppin by !! Of course I would have expected you to have spotted the dodgy charge ... a guinea pig of your knowledge and all ... could certainly teach the banks a thing or too yourself eh! :D

chezt V RBS Mastercard

Settled ...

chezt v's Studio Cards

Next ...

Absolutely bloody ridiculous !

I've flagged your thread up for the mods just to double check you can go straight to court with this without sending them your statements (which afterall they sent you to begin with)

Any further input yet or is the general opinion just to ignore last letter & see what happens ref mine I sent dated 27th??

chezt V RBS Mastercard

Settled ...

chezt v's Studio Cards

Next ...

Hi Chetz,

I have met Joncris and his wife :lol:

Was he wearing hia posing pouch and leather flat 'at, (as Bill would say?!)

Aaahhww is that a recent piccie of u in your avatar? :)

chezt V RBS Mastercard

Settled ...

chezt v's Studio Cards

Next ...

Righto time for business! Got my letter ready to post (dated Yesterday) n Guess what??? Mr Postie has just been with a Special Delivery Letter **chezt gets all excited at this point :D ** Well I needn't have bl**dy bothered!!!! Another letter! Dated 27th ...

'In response to my letter dated 21st ... The business costs which underlie our admin charges are, as I am sure you will appreciate, confidential to the bank (yeah i'll bet they are!) and accordingly we are not prepared to give a breakdown of the costs incurred when breaches of the t&c of accounts occur.

Our admin charges are however fair & calculated to compensate the bank for the range of costs incurred when t&c of an account are breached (mmmm that's what they all say :rolleyes: ) These include the initial flagging of an account in default, account monitoring & various methods of communication between the bank & its accountholder. These charges are clearly listed in the summary box on statements & in our t&c, establishing the principle in good faith (didn't think they knew what that meant!?)

in order for me to consider full reimbursement of the charges it is neccessary for the retrieval of copy statements, which I appreciate you do not require. in an effort to avoid retrieval & a cost of £10, please forward me a copy of the statements in your possession (oh perrrrllleeaase! - Can i ... thanks!) showing how you have come to the figure mentioned in your letter (Surely my shedule does that & can be checked with their records or am I missing summat here??? :confused: ) I have enclosed a pre-paid envelope for your convenience (Gee thanks! hey it's even 1st class!)

I hope you are happy with the response (do I look happy? :x:-x ) I have provided & trust u will contact me again should you have any further quieries regarding this issue (U Trust right!!)

I will leave the file open for 8wks to ensure u have ample time to consider my comments (Don't need 8wks missus - took all of 1min for me to read this pile of poo!!!) after which time your case will be closed. Alternatively you can contact the financial ombudsman service to request they review your case. '

This is from the nice lady who gave the breakdown on how they calculate interest!

I was still thinking of sending the letter typed last night but obviously now need to reply to this ... talk about stalling at last minute ... LBA expires 2moro Grrrrrr!:-x

Did you send a list of chargesd with your lba? If not, it might be an idea to do so, accompanied by a short note. Alternatively, you could leave it for the court claim. Either way, you will have to send them a breakdown of the charges at some point, to substaniate your claim. If you didn't send it with the lba, you should definitely include it in your particulars of claim.

Robertxc v. Abbey - £3300 Settled in full

Robertxc v. Clydesdale - £750 Settled in full

Nationwide v. Robertxc - £2000 overdraft wiped out, Default removed by order of the sheriff

Robertxc v. Style Card - Default removed by order of the sheriff

Robertxc v. Abbey (1) - Data Protection Act action. £750 compensation

Robertxc v. Abbey (2) - Data Protection Act action. £2000 compensation, default removed

The opinions on this post are those of Robertxc and not necessarily the opinions of the group and do not constitute sound legal advice. You are advised to seek professional legal advice.

Did you send a list of chargesd with your lba? If not, it might be an idea to do so, accompanied by a short note. Alternatively, you could leave it for the court claim. Either way, you will have to send them a breakdown of the charges at some point, to substaniate your claim. If you didn't send it with the lba, you should definitely include it in your particulars of claim.

Yes I did - I sent one with prelim & another updated one with LBA.

Would you say to go ahead with court claim now without responding to their request for £10 for the cost of them having to retrieve copies of my statements for them to use? I'm sure this is a delaying tactic:-x

chezt V RBS Mastercard

Settled ...

chezt v's Studio Cards

Next ...

Yes I did - I sent one with prelim & another updated one with LBA.

Would you say to go ahead with court claim now without responding to their request for £10 for the cost of them having to retrieve copies of my statements for them to use? I'm sure this is a delaying tactic:-x

Definitely go ahead with your claim. timewasting tactic, nothing else. I'll be amazed if they mention it in court.

Robertxc v. Abbey - £3300 Settled in full

Robertxc v. Clydesdale - £750 Settled in full

Nationwide v. Robertxc - £2000 overdraft wiped out, Default removed by order of the sheriff

Robertxc v. Style Card - Default removed by order of the sheriff

Robertxc v. Abbey (1) - Data Protection Act action. £750 compensation

Robertxc v. Abbey (2) - Data Protection Act action. £2000 compensation, default removed

The opinions on this post are those of Robertxc and not necessarily the opinions of the group and do not constitute sound legal advice. You are advised to seek professional legal advice.

Yep - about 4 months ago I beleive. :)

Is that yep to the thong or avatar Q??? :rolleyes::razz::eek:

chezt V RBS Mastercard

Settled ...

chezt v's Studio Cards

Next ...

Definitely go ahead with your claim. timewasting tactic, nothing else. I'll be amazed if they mention it in court.

Thanks muchly for your input.

LBA deadline expired today & nothing in post ... gonna wait a few days before filing MCOL as our letters crossed in the post I thought I'd leave a few days to see if they respond to that (gotta check the finances first too!)

chezt V RBS Mastercard

Settled ...

chezt v's Studio Cards

Next ...

Thanks muchly for your input.

LBA deadline expired today & nothing in post ... gonna wait a few days before filing MCOL as our letters crossed in the post I thought I'd leave a few days to see if they respond to that (gotta check the finances first too!)

Yeah - looks good to me Chezt - or rather - as well as can be expected !!

No harm in giving them a coupla days leeway, I agree - it helps with the "good guy" impression if you ever need it.