chezt V RBS Mastercard

chezt
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6256 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Letter done & just awaiting checking spready as there appears to be summat strange happening on part of one of the columns :confused: (I've stuck it down a certain hole hoping a certain person will see it & tell me what the problem is .... :rolleyes:;) )

Dear xxxx

I refer to your letter of DATE relating to my request for repayment of charges and following my correspondence of DATE In this letter you clearly state that you were looking into this matter further and assured me you would contact me within ten business days to let me know how you would be able to resolve the issue or at least to advise how you were progressing with my complaint. To date I have received no such correspondence and I am quite frankly shocked at the way my request has been handled. I had always reposed confidence in your integrity and expertise as my fiduciary and I must say that your lack of customer service concerns me.

Whilst waiting for your reply I have been reviewing my claim and upon checking my schedule, it appears I omitted some important lines of information which were relevant to my claim. As this has increased the amount I am claiming I will allow you a further 14 days in which to consider my claim and deal with my request without the need for court action.

I feel I have been particularly fair and lenient with my timescale and have already given you ample time in which to settle my claim. I would be obliged if you could now refund by return a cheque for the full amount of my claim no later than Friday 27th April 2007. Failure to do so will leave me no alternative but to begin a claim against you in the County Court without further delay for the full amount including interest (currently standing at £XX.XX as of today’s date and incurring interest at a daily rate of around £0.xxp) plus my costs and without further notice. I feel sure however, that you will not consider this a viable or cost-effective option.

I have attached an updated schedule of the charges which I am claiming for your information.

I ask you to note that I require payment of this refund by cheque, not refunded to my account as it is my intention to forward the funds via CCCS to distribute to all my creditors and not just RBS. This request is not unreasonable and I trust this will be satisfactory.

I trust this clarifies my position and I look forward to receiving your positive reply. You are reminded that there will now be no further extension to this timescale.

Yours faithfully

CHEZT

any comments welcomed ..... :)

links to my current claims ...

My claim - Yorkshire Bank Visa

chezt V RBS Mastercard

Chezt v RBS Joint Account

chezt v Abbey Credit Card

Settled ...

chezt V Duet Card/Creation Finance

chezt v's Studio Cards

chezt v's Littlewoods Catalogue

Next ...

Abbey Joint a/c & Single a/c

Barclaycard (Mine & Hubby's)

Anyone else I can think of ...! :rolleyes:

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I got it Chez, but until someone fixes the lights, I can't see a thing.

Anyway - how did you find me ? You're not supposed to be able to see me when the lights are out ? :D

You still using those old Google sheets ? I dunno, I just dunno.....:rolleyes:

Yeah, I got it Chez, but until someone fixes the lights, I can't see a thing

I'll send u a torch!

You still using those old Google sheets ? I dunno, I just dunno.....:rolleyes:

'cos it's an OLD blimmin claim so it's still the OLD blimmin sheet! ;):p

links to my current claims ...

My claim - Yorkshire Bank Visa

chezt V RBS Mastercard

Chezt v RBS Joint Account

chezt v Abbey Credit Card

Settled ...

chezt V Duet Card/Creation Finance