Air France

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3775 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Have you gone through the pre court action protocols first before issuing a claim? I ask because if you havent done everything correctly, their lawyers will chew you up.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

I have sent them several pieces of correspondence via e-mail and all online methods without success. I don't have a service address to send them a final letter before legal action. If I had such an address then I could comply with the pre-action protocol. I have however detailed my claim by fax and e-mail.

The only thing I can find is this

Address for service

Société Air France

Legal Affairs Department

Plesman House

2A Cains Lane

Bedfont

Middlesex

TW14 9RL

• Confused 1

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

Thanks! That's what I need to comply.

And actually at the time of writing I had technically complied. I had written to all addresses I had for them - e-mail and fax - which is an acceptable form of service. However I will also post.

I would think that if you were threatening a court claim, it would need to be a letter before action to a UK postal address.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

Yup under Legal Notices on their website it states the Address for Service is as posted by silverfox1961 in post#5

web link: http://www.airfrance.co.uk/GB/en/local/transverse/footer/address_for_service.htm

• Confused 1

How to Upload Documents/Images on CAG - **INSTRUCTIONS CLICK HERE**

FORUM RULES - Please ensure to read these before posting **FORUM RULES CLICK HERE**

I cannot give any advice by PM - If you provide a link to your Thread then I will be happy to offer advice there.

I advise to the best of my ability, but I am not a qualified professional, benefits lawyer nor Welfare Rights Adviser.

Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Just make sure you have everything in order before you issue the LBA and then follow up with the claim. Like i said. One mistake and theyll pounce. Then you could end up paying their pretty hefty costs.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

• 2 weeks later...

I can only second the others here, they insist on the point for your interest only. Although the "letter before action" might not frighten them and make them change their response, you should always send one. Also, it will be the first written letter from what I understand. Although a LBA is normally brief, you can also add references to any other form of previous correspondance.

I hope you will solve your issue.

• 2 weeks later...

Alternatively, claims can also be emailed. we did once although no compensation was received. booking with them to Seychelles we almost decided not to deal with them again. They did not have a through flight to seychelles. we were transferred to air seychelles and this info was hidden from us until we started our holiday. However they have been able to reinstate our trust in them by offering us v good service on later two occasions.