Kensington SPO ***Resolved***

markez78uk
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1740 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

yes I will have to route it out also I haven't filed in the n244 yet im at work at the moment I also have a copy of the offer to refund half the arrears £1325 that I have signed 3 times do u want me to scan them and email them to you tonight ?

is it ok to fill in the n244 on the courts website ?

• Replies 967
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You can download the N244 form in this thread (second post) http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?325527-CAG-guide-Are-you-facing-eviction-or-repossession - do you have a printer at home?

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

OK, download the N244 from the link I gave you and fill it in using the instructions in Post 105. Let me know when you have done that and I will finish the statement to go with it.

Do you have the letter from them regarding the refund of charges ?

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

Hi ell just got back from work I will do n244,tomo and route out letter about charges I have a lot of letters I'm in a real panic and will put dorm into court on Monday will this be enough time ?? Regards mark evection is on 12 th June

Hi, yes Monday will be OK to take the form to court and should be enough time to get a hearing before the eviction date. If you can get the N244 filled in tomorrow I will affix the statement and we can finalise everything you need. I am away from Friday morning until Sunday night so won't be able to help after tomorrow.

OK, I'm not available to help after this evening as I'm away till Sunday night so it would be good if we could get all the paperwork ready to take to court

Found the letter states we will refund you 50% as a goodwill gesture 1325

also states that I had insurance June 2012-2013 but they had charged me 27.oo a month for a year

but apparently refunded me 78.00 pound in October for the above that's not a years worth

do u want me to scan the letter and send u it ?

It's more of a reply to my complaint I made last year that took them 13 weeks to reply to

I really worried because of the size of arrears and payment history and notpaying anything

Feb.march.April and only 480 this month

judge will agree with evection

Hi, just take a photocopy of the letter so you can affix it to the N244.

You will also need a photocopy of your budget sheet (keep the originals for yourself).

When you have filled in and signed the N244 take a photocopy of that also

(but the original needs to go to the court).

Now you have found the charges letter I can finalise your statement to go with the N244.

Let me know as soon as you have filled in the form.

OK, affixed is the statement to go with the N244. You will need to fill in the information at the top where there are XXX's (take out the xxx's) The information you need for that will be on the eviction warrant.

When printing out the statement make sure your printer is set for A4 paper (not Letter size) so it all stays on one page. Print 2 copies and sign.

On the copy of the charges refund letter write the Claim Number on the top left hand corner and Appendix 1 on the top right hand corner. Do the same on the copy of the budget sheet except it will be Appendix 2.

Now assemble as follows:

N244 - completed and signed

Statement - signed

Copy of charges letter - Appendix 1

Budget Sheet - Appendix 2.

This forms the pack to take to court. Make sure it is securely stapled together before handing it in. I believe the fee is now £50 so you need to take that in cash.

Also ensure you have a copy of all of it to take with you on the day of the hearing.

While you are at the court, ask if there are any duty legal advisers there on the day of your hearing. If there are, you can approach them and ask them to accompany you into the hearing - they can speak on your behalf and support your case.

Let us know the date of the hearing and we can go through the procedure.

Ok no probs thanks so much there was an agreement set for march 2014 but Kensington set it at 1497 for march of which I said I xouldnt afford so they canceled it will this affect the statement ?

It won't affect your statement as we have mentioned that they ask for amounts you can't afford.

No, the court will send to them

You only need to take one set to court - the other copy is yours to take with you on the day of the hearing so you have a set to refer to during the proceedings if need be.

Make sure the statement and budget sheet are stapled securely to the N244 form before handing it in.

When you take the N244 in, ask the counter staff at the court if there will be any duty legal advisers there on the day of your hearing.

Thank you .getting v worried now haven't even packed anything incase judge grants eviction

hi ellenn done all the paper work . however not sure what to put at the top of the n244 (claimants name and ref and defendants name and ref ???) done everything else tho and off to court tomo to try and get a hearing

The info will be on the eviction warrant