Kensington SPO ***Resolved***

markez78uk
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1770 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have a paper trail dx (proposal emailed as well by the financial ombudsman end of feb) . they called me today to advise the proposal wasn't accepted by senior management this morning .even tho they have been happy to await four weeks and take the payments all through march

Regards Mark

What shall I do now ? Await eviction date ? And resend my proposals in ?

Regards mark

• Replies 967
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

markez ..Ellen is currently unavailable to advise...but will get notifications of your recent posts...please await a response when she is available.We understand this is stressful.

Regards

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

Hi, apologies for delay in responding, I have been busy at work. I think you should put your proposal in writing so you have a copy of it to take to court with the N244. If you need help with the letter please let me know.

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

Thanks ellen I will need help with letter ect. Also should I send the new proposal to Kenny's now before the eviction date is issued ?

I stuck to my proposal in March and I'm proposing 50 more a month than original March proposal going forward .

Regards mark

Have you done an up to date budget sheet? I have affixed one - it calculates automatically as you fill it in. Let me know when you have completed it and I will give you an email address to send it to so I can look it over.

I can then draft the letter to send with it.

Budget Sheet.xls

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

Good evening. I've had no internet but am back online now :)

I have put a new proposal for April in writing to Kenny's cmi plus 200 a month .

they didn't write back to decline my March proposal

they waited 4 weeks and then phoned to say it was declined

and now they where going for repossession date.

I will fill income into tomorrow as I haven't slept for a couple of days and I'm knackered .

I'm in a real panic that the judge will side with them as the arrears since September last year

when I went to court have risen by £800 and that is bad I presume :( .

And I have had a suspended possession order in place since 2007 and been to court 3 times :(

Good news is I start a second job on Friday delivery driver for local Chinese

so yhatcwill increase my income if no can be super lucky and keep the house.

Thanks guys and girls

hi budget sheet done

also please can you guide me on what letter to send to claim all charges back ?

can u claim all the solicitor costs back aswell ? as they keep putting them on ?

still awaiting the letter for eviction date :(

also kennys phoned to state proposal was declined ?

after 4 weeks and don't they have to respond with in 15 days via letter ?

(mortgage protocol ?)

I'm in a real panic that the judge will side with them as the arrears since September last year

when I went to court have risen by £800 and that is bad I presume sad.gif .

and will sway the judge for repossession >?

I'm in a real panic now

regards mark

Can you email the budget sheet to me - Ell-enn@consumeractiongroup.co.uk (there is no space between the c and o, the site just shows it like that) so I can check it looks OK to send. I will then do a letter to send with it. Let me know when you have emailed it so I can look out for it.

OK, I have read it and sent you a reply

Hi, I have just noticed something on your budget sheet - where has the Welcome loan gone ? you can't just take it out as it's not secured, you will have to make payment to it at some point.

Do you have written proof of your pay rise ?

yes I do have proof

from my employer . also my employer has offered to pay kennys direct every month from my wages (as I have laid my cards on the table)- but they wont accept that .

he has stated he will pay them the cmi plus the £200 extra every month direct from my wages so my priority debt is getting paid. I already have council tax arrears on attachment of earnings .

OK, if you have all that in writing we can put in the letter, but remember you will have to produce that proof in the N244

Hi, I have emailed the letter to you as it has your name in it. Please let me know when you have received it and are ready to send.

You're welcome, we can only give it our best shot and hope it works :)

• Haha 1

I really hope we can :(

I've been in this house since 1998 and was sold a self certification remortgage in 2007 with tml

however they sold to Kenny's and I wasn't informed of a discount rate for a couple of years

then it all went pear shaped when the discount period ended .

I'm now a lot better off financial and I really hope the judge gives me one more chance fingers crossed .

Thanks so so much for the help ell .

I will let you know when eviction date arrives .

so I can kindly ask for help with n244

Regards

Mark

OK, make sure you keep the postal receipt safe so you can check on the royal mail website to track your letter (will probably be Monday before it shows up on their website) - print off the signed for receipt and staple to your copy of the letter and budget sheet you sent. We will use that to go with the N244.

I've attached a copy of your letter to your last post (without names) as it may help others in a similar position.

Got a letter yesterday saying £18 charge added as missed direct debit in march

(no direct debit has been setup since December !!) :(

what letter do I need to send to get a breakdown of arrears and charges ?

kennys where forced to refund £1375 by ombudsman back in November

- this was knocked off the balance of the mortgage.

also when kennys went to court in September to get the 2007 suspended possession renewed

it was recorded I was offering cmi + £280 by the judge

kennys took cmi + £300 in September,october,november,december can I use this in my n244 ?

or because I let it go on for so long it wont help ?

when Kenny's put the cmi up in December again it became unaffordable cmi + £300

I have now offered cmi _+ £200 this will clear the arrears in approx. 13 1/2 years we have 22 years left on mortgage .

I cant sleep and

can hardly eat awaiting the eviction date

- I will inform you as soon as it arrives.

thanks everyone for being there for someone to talk too- especially ellenn x