QuickQuid Bank Details are confirmed!!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4017 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all,

please see attached picture from my conversation with QQ this week. I basically blagged them on the live chat service to confirm there bank details (they are the ones that have been posted on here a few times with people questioning whether it is actually there bank)

I can confirm that I sent them £0.01p and it registered up off my account within 3 days.

Attached is the conversation I had on LIVECHAT.

Hope this help a few people - NEVER give them your debit card details or bank. They will set up direct debits without you knowing and take payments from your debit card or attempt to on a daily basis if you are in default!

[ATTACH]43700[/ATTACH]

I also got these bank details last night, was emailed my repayment plan with bank details in the email.

Dear

Customer #

Thank you for setting up the payment arrangement in regards to your financial hardship request. The payment plan is listed below along with the standing order instructions. Please be sure to include your Customer when setting up your standing order payments.

Due to your current financial hardship, we are agreeing to your repayment offer of £58.85 a month for six months. The due dates are listed below, if the repayment dates are not correct, please reply with your correct due dates.

Please note after the first six months, your hardship plan will need to be re-evaluated. If we do not hear from you by the culmination of your plan, collection proceedings will continue on the outstanding amount.

- First Date: 28/05/2013; Payment Amount: £58.85

- Second Date: 28/06/2013; Payment Amount: £58.85

- Third Date: 26/07/2013; Payment Amount: £58.85

- Fourth Date: 28/08/2013; Payment Amount: £58.85

- Fifth Date: 27/09/2013; Payment Amount: £58.85

- Sixth Date: 28/10/2013; Payment Amount: £58.85

PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS

- Select as recipient “CashEuroNetUK”

- Sort Code: 20 19 90

- Account number: 03759830

- Reference#:

- Amount: £58.85

- Date of first payment: 28/05/2013

- Frequency: Monthly

- Make payments until: 28/10/2013

We cannot accept payment without all of these details.

If you have any queries, our Final Resolution Department is here to help.

QuickQuid Resolution Team

Direct# 0800 635 0846

Resolution@quickquid.co.uk

www.QuickQuid.co.uk

Call free from landlines. Mobile phone companies may charge up to 40p per minute.

Please note that QuickQuid only operates on the QuickQuid.co.uk domain and never requests customers to click on an email link to read a personal message or to reset their password.

Terms and Conditions apply. All loans are subject to status and affordability checks prior to approval. All applicants must be 18 or over.

QuickQuid is the trading name of CashEuroNetUK, LLC. CashEuroNetUK LLC is a Limited Liability Company incorporated in the United States. Head Office: 200 W. Jackson Blvd., 14th Floor, Chicago, IL USA. Correspondence Address: 483 Green Lanes, London, N13 4BS. Consumer Credit Licence #: 603395.