Martin Kay's memorial fund - now closed. Total about £3000. Thank you

BankFodder
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4103 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

A small donation, so wish it could have been more

I am humbled and honored to have been helped on so many occasions with words of support and wisdom from such a wonderful man. RIP Martin x

Donation gladly given... Please pass my condolences from myself and my daughter in our own names, Lynda and Emily...xxx

"A candle...

In a sweet corner of the valleys a candle burns tonight,

A humble remembrance of the souls that lost their plight;

For everyone that's lonely and have no comfort now,

Remember in the morning they'll still be with you now...

I listen to the bells of the church that's close to me

And remember what our Jesus showed us just what we can be...

Our hearts are full of love and grace,

So let us show the world our face...xxx"

Sorry to hear news RIP

have donated ,please use forum name navigate,thanks

All received. Thank you

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

May he rest in peace!

Done. You can leave my name.

Received - Thank you

Done with great pleasure.

Have not used the site much recently, but this place saved me and it wouldn't be possible without great people like Martin giving so much of their time to help others like me in desperate times.

Processed small donation a little while ago - Real name is no problem

I wouldn't be standing on my own feet (just) no were it not for Martin and others on this forum

mine,s on its way sending my condolences

Done - God bless, without people like Martin I don't know where I would be right now. I'd be grateful if you would not use my real name thank you.

Received

Thanks

Done with great pleasure.

Have not used the site much recently, but this place saved me and it wouldn't be possible without great people like Martin giving so much of their time to help others like me in desperate times.

received

Thanks

I was deeply saddened to learn Martin's death and I would like to express my sincere sadness and sympathy to his family at this difficult time.

His efforts and contributions will never be forgotten.

Please accept my sincere and heartfelt condolences at this most difficult of times, for a man of great honour and strength.

He will be greatly missed, my thoughts and prayers are with the family at this difficult time.

With Sincere Sympathy,

T S Kalsi

Done.

My Sincere Respects. Kindly please conceal my real name where relevant please.

Thanks.

The matrix is intrinsically flawed. Within it is the program for it's own destruction. If you are reading this, you are in the matrix and it's days are numbered...so watch out! :eek:

Done.

My Sincere Respects. Kindly please conceal my real name where relevant please.

Thanks.

Done - but my PayPal account uses a different e-mail address to the one I use here. Feel free to use my real name if you wish.

Thank you

done

my involvement with cag was circa 5 years ago and I remember him assisting me, thankfully, things are now settled and i rarely post due to time issues, but I would like to express my gratitude and appreciation to Martin, - and warmest regards to family and loved ones.

blipvert

Thank you

I have just made a small donation. Sorry it isn't much but I am out of work at the moment and it was all I could afford.

RIP Mr Kay, you have been a great help to so many over the years. I hope that we can reach the target for your memorial.

EDIT: Please could you only use my first name? Thanks.

I have just made a small donation. Sorry it isn't much but I am out of work at the moment and it was all I could afford.

RIP Mr Kay, you have been a great help to so many over the years. I hope that we can reach the target for your memorial.

Like you, High&Dry, I wish I could have made a larger donation towards lovely Martin's Memorial Fund, and I wonder if some people might feel embarrassed about donating only a pound or two, but that certainly wouldn't bother a great guy like Martin, and he would be the first to know and understand that for some people here even finding £1 can be difficult at times. If everyone on CAG who Martin ever helped gave just £1 then I'm sure enough money would come in.

received - thank you

Like you, High&Dry, I wish I could have made a larger donation towards lovely Martin's Memorial Fund, and I wonder if some people might feel embarrassed about donating only a pound or two, but that certainly wouldn't bother a great guy like Martin, and he would be the first to know and understand that for some people here even finding £1 can be difficult at times. If everyone on CAG who Martin ever helped gave just £1 then I'm sure enough money would come in.

Thank you Daniella, what a lovely reply. You are right. Like Tesco are so fond of saying, every little helps.

Like you said even £1 would help towards the funds.

Rest in Peace Mr Kay. Thanks for looking out for the little people & working so tirelessly for some people who never knew just how much you did for them. Please send my condolences to his family

[Full name is fine]

Duc

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4103 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks