Asda home shopping=joke

bessy4
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4092 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Orderd my ususal online shopping last night as usual totalling £125.39 with a delivery slot of 1-3pm I waited and waited, no shopping arrived so I rang the store and they said "your payment was not authorised by your bank" ummm dont think I would do a shop without any money in my bank so I rang the bank who kindly told me.......YES ASDA did take the money for my shopping the total of £125.39 at 8.02am today and gave me the authorisation number of the transaction. The guy even said there is nothing on my account whatsoever that would stop a payment going out.

Went on my online banking account and YES ASDA has taken the money out of my account!!!!

Armed with this info I rang Asda home shopping who basically just didnt want to know!!, asked why hasnt anyone rang me from the asda to tell me there was a query with my shopping order (VERY BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE), Got a reply "Oh really".

Asked to speak to a manager to wherre as my money gone to be told, (after 5 minutes on hold) Manager has gone on lunch and will call you back on his return.......STILL WAITING. I have spent most of the day ringing ASDA but to no avail as cant get through as they say on their AUTO " We have a high number of calls but will answer as soon as a customer service rep becomes available" ... I wonder why, I wonder why

I just want my bloody money back as Natwest told me ASDA have taken it out of my account even checked this info twice, also can see online.

So ASDA give me my money, YOU CAN KEEP YOU SHOPPING AS I WILL NOT BE SHOPPING WITH THESE JOKERS AGAIN as no one will take ownership of this shambolic error

Yet ASDA policy is taking care of the customer!!! YEAH RIGHT

NEXT MOVE PLEASE ANYONE

HI MIDDXX

Thank you so much for that info :)

The way i am feeling with asda he will be getting it with both barrels.

Asda's Home Shopping has to be the WORST I have experienced it is horrendous.

and dont get me started on the "pickers" who pick the home shopping for you......... My xmas shop was a disaster I ordered Kiwi fruit and they sent me Kewi polish!!!!! and a block of soap for a block of butter also I ordered saugage rolls and they sent me a packet of raw sausages, to name but a few, I MEAN COME ON HAVE A WORD WITH YOUR STAFF ASDA.

Home Shopping = Disasterous

Asda staff (pickers) = nightmare and clueless

Customer Services = Useless and no empathy

Stop spending money on advertising and train your staff as you have just lost another valuable customer.

Hi Bessy4, For what its worth.

Take a step back & remain calm when making contact with Mr Clarke, be precise, but try to leave the emotion of the situation out of your mail. Give him as much factual information as possible & be polite. He will want too help & you want him onside , i know its hard but " giving him both barrels" is not going to help.

Good luck.

Hi Middx

Yeah totally understand what you are saying.

I am so hacked off with ASDA at the minute, I rang them this morning at 7.45 was on the phone listening to their music for 47 minutes, getting more angry by the second then a lady from home shopping said she would investigate and ring me back within the hour, she didnt, so rang back yet again I endured pain listening to yet more music for another 28 minutes so had to explain yet again to another lady who wanted me to ring my bank for a fax number and a allocated bank employee to recieve the fax told her my bank is 6 miles aay and its not very often I go there and dont know the staff names plus I certainly didnt know the fax number, she said " ok You ring natwest customer services for this info and I will call ypou back within the hour" guess what.......she never called me back, told her it would have to be within the hour as I had 2 appointments one being a root cannal and other a trip to the hospital to get a very suspicious mole removed, so Im not in the best of moods and drugged up!!!!! Just rang Asda customer service to give them the banks info and I had to repeat myself all over again as the poor man never had a clue what as going on, told him through gritted teeth Just refund my money by tomorrow morning or Im going to local paper and anuyone else I can think of......I am slowly loosing the will to live with these jokers

Hi Middx

Yeah totally understand what you are saying.

I am so hacked off with ASDA at the minute, I rang them this morning at 7.45 was on the phone listening to their music for 47 minutes, getting more angry by the second then a lady from home shopping said she would investigate and ring me back within the hour, she didnt, so rang back yet again I endured pain listening to yet more music for another 28 minutes so had to explain yet again to another lady who wanted me to ring my bank for a fax number and a allocated bank employee to recieve the fax told her my bank is 6 miles aay and its not very often I go there and dont know the staff names plus I certainly didnt know the fax number, she said " ok You ring natwest customer services for this info and I will call ypou back within the hour" guess what.......she never called me back, told her it would have to be within the hour as I had 2 appointments one being a root cannal and other a trip to the hospital to get a very suspicious mole removed, so Im not in the best of moods and drugged up!!!!! Just rang Asda customer service to give them the banks info and I had to repeat myself all over again as the poor man never had a clue what as going on, told him through gritted teeth Just refund my money by tomorrow morning or Im going to local paper and anuyone else I can think of......I am slowly loosing the will to live with these jokers

Keep things formal

stat writing/email pointless doing things on the phone as there is only 1 person that gets wound up:roll:

If i have helped in any way hit my star.

any advice given is based on experience and learnt from this site :-)

:-x Asda rang me yesterday to say me £125.39 would be back in my bank account today :) checked bank account and nothing :( rang natwest and adviser told me he couldnt see any credits pending that should be cleared in my account for next 5 days so Asda yet again as miss informed me getting quite fed up with their miss leading information just to fob me off and get off the phone. As I write this update I am YET AGAIN on the phone to ASDA on-line shopping in South Africa.

HELP PLEASE ANYONE !!!

Wait till midnight. The day isnt over yet. If it isnt in there tomorrow, then get another complaint in.

Can i ask why you havent simply told your bank to issue a chargeback yet?

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

Natwest work if there are any funds to be cleared on a monday they will clear them on a saturday (it's a policy) and they do not do any maintenance to your account until the Tuesday so no funds will be debited into my account now till at least Tuesday!!!!

As for the chargeback Natwest are waiting for Asda to simply fax a letter so I was informed!!!!!! SO FED UP NOW

First time ive ever heard that with natwest, and ive been a customer of theirs since 2002. regarding maintenance to the account, on mine, its done between 1 -2 am every day. Refunds take around 3 days max to be put back into my account. The last refund that went in was from credit expert who charged me for 6 extra payments.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

Hi renegadeimp

The updating of accounts occur every morning at approx 2.15am except for sunday & monday, and I'm sure this is the same for all customers, I know this as my relative is employed at Natwest. Like you I also have been a Nawtest customer for a good few years (1995), and my account has worked this way for as long as I can remender........If I had credits clearing on a monday it would be credited into my account on a saturday rather than the monday, I have checked this information with Natwest today and they have confimed this to me. Or maybe it's certain account statuses!!!!!!

I'm only saying what I have been told by various people from natwest and they all say the same!!!!!!!:p

UPDATE

My £125,39 was credited into my bank account on Friday after a week and a day!!!

Also recieved a reply from Asda to my e-mail.........from Johnathon, Executive Relations Dept., saying,.... it was unacceptable that no one from ASDA did not contact me regarding my order not arriving and been "rejected" also taking the money out of my account. He also assured me that the lack of Customer Service from the Home Shopping dept will be investigated and I will be informed as soon as the full investigation has been carried out and his findings.

Johnathon promised me a gift card to spend in store as I told him I will not be using Asda's on line home shopping service again, I have now reverted back to Tesco on line shopping.

True to Johnathon's word I recieved by registered post my gift card yesterday morning :-D

Just hope that Asda get their on line Home Shopping Customer Services sorted out.

I ordered a little TYKES slide and a BADOO car seat, took my money but never delivered! rubbish service had to get a refund through credit card

Orderd my ususal online shopping last night as usual totalling £125.39 with a delivery slot of 1-3pm I waited and waited, no shopping arrived so I rang the store and they said "your payment was not authorised by your bank" ummm dont think I would do a shop without any money in my bank so I rang the bank who kindly told me.......YES ASDA did take the money for my shopping the total of £125.39 at 8.02am today and gave me the authorisation number of the transaction. The guy even said there is nothing on my account whatsoever that would stop a payment going out.

Went on my online banking account and YES ASDA has taken the money out of my account!!!!

Armed with this info I rang Asda home shopping who basically just didnt want to know!!, asked why hasnt anyone rang me from the asda to tell me there was a query with my shopping order (VERY BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE), Got a reply "Oh really".

Asked to speak to a manager to wherre as my money gone to be told, (after 5 minutes on hold) Manager has gone on lunch and will call you back on his return.......STILL WAITING. I have spent most of the day ringing ASDA but to no avail as cant get through as they say on their AUTO " We have a high number of calls but will answer as soon as a customer service rep becomes available" ... I wonder why, I wonder why

I just want my bloody money back as Natwest told me ASDA have taken it out of my account even checked this info twice, also can see online.

So ASDA give me my money, YOU CAN KEEP YOU SHOPPING AS I WILL NOT BE SHOPPING WITH THESE JOKERS AGAIN as no one will take ownership of this shambolic error

Yet ASDA policy is taking care of the customer!!! YEAH RIGHT

NEXT MOVE PLEASE ANYONE

I am fed up with ASDA online grocery shopping as well...the things they substitute, the pickers lack of common sense and the poor quality of the fresh produce to name but a few faults!

I noticed last week that they had added a new feature of being able to ask for not just the weight of say apples but you can ask for say 3 apples well i tried it... I asked for 3 apples they sent 5, i asked for 2 courgettes and got 7, asked for 3 tomatoes and got nine....I am shopping for myself I cant use that much in one week! Plus they charged me for the full amount, I emailed the customer care dept because I couldnt get through on the phone and have to date not received a reply!

Hi Sparks,

I know exactly what you mean.

Since my dissapointing shopping experience with Asda on line shopping I now have reverted back to Tesco on-line shopping and up to now I have had very good service from them and I am very pleased so I will be sticking with Tesco from now on :oops:

Yes they sent me a generous voucher and a appologetic letter but that does not fix the obvious big problem Asda have got with their on-line shopping service including the customer service staff who clearly lack in......Customer Service.