style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4307 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

After previous disputes on this page regarding samsung r730 (which is working now).i got behind with payments and agreed to have a prepaid meter installed back in april/may no-one has been to empty it for weeks,and then this morning i get a threatening letter saying they are taking me to court over non payment,i contacted bayv over this this morning and they said letters had been sent out to me,which i have not recieved over this,bayv have had enough out of me after ordering a toshiba satellite back in june 2010 that was not repairable after having it long enough to nearly have paid for it,i was given the above said reconditioned one to replace it but had to take out another account for it,which i have since found out should not have happened,

well bayv only want your money,money,money and dont give a s**t about there customers at all.

And know i wont be recommending bayv to anyone i know.

i have since contacted my solicitor regarding this harrassment from bayv and i am with in my rights to complain about bayv,its in my solicitors hands now.

Edited by blonde61
update

Dear Blonde61

Please can you provide details of your solicitor either directly or via this forum.

Kind Regards

BAYV

After previous disputes on this page regarding samsung r730 (which is working now).i got behind with payments and agreed to have a prepaid meter installed back in april/may no-one has been to empty it for weeks,and then this morning i get a threatening letter saying they are taking me to court over non payment,i contacted bayv over this this morning and they said letters had been sent out to me,which i have not recieved over this,bayv have had enough out of me after ordering a toshiba satellite back in june 2010 that was not repairable after having it long enough to nearly have paid for it,i was given the above said reconditioned one to replace it but had to take out another account for it,which i have since found out should not have happened,

well bayv only want your money,money,money and dont give a s**t about there customers at all.

And know i wont be recommending bayv to anyone i know.

i have since contacted my solicitor regarding this harrassment from bayv and i am with in my rights to complain about bayv,its in my solicitors hands now.

Dear Blonde61

Please can you provide details of your solicitor either directly or via this forum.

Kind Regards

BAYV

BAYV

Surely you should be asking how you can help your customer rather then just requesting solicitors details?

Your lack of customer service is some what disappointing.

Kindest Regards

Lefty Jnr

Dear Blonde61

Kind Regards

BAYV

Or try practicing what you preach on your website

"We pride ourselves on providing a premium level of service and always have our customers' best interests at the forefront of everything we do.!"

Dear Lefty Jnr and ravinwayne

For information

Once a solicitor has been instructed, as indicated by the post, we are required legally, to direct all communications and correspondence to the solicitor.

If you review our previous posts you will see that we will respond and attempt to resolve any complaint or query for any customer and general public comment, however in this situation we are unable to do so.

Kind Regards

BAYV

Dear Blonde61

Kind Regards

BAYV

Have you ever seen such a stupid post, you must be on something to ask that, wait till it comes through the mail system.