DAVID ENGINE vs HSBC

DAVID ENGINE
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6339 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

finally! tell us when you actually get the money, david.

and finalllllly,claire! well done to both of you.

Great news!!! I received my cheque on Saturday and paid it into my account the very same day :D so so glad its all done and dusted and i cant thank you all enough. this money is going towards changing my life so i thank you all from the bottom of my heart!

Dave

23rd oct - sent data protection letter to halifax

08th jan - mcol issued.

13th jan - halifax served.

29th jan - halifax acknowledged claim.

No problem david - well done and I am glad you finally got it, at last!

Is this your only claim? Or do you have anymore to get through?

Disclaimer: Anything I write in these forums is my personal opinion and offered without prejudice. If in doubt, please seek independent legal advice.

*If what I have told you in this post has helped, please press the star at the bottom left and tell me!!*

My charges claims:

un1boy vs egg *SETTLED* | Un1boy vs LTSB-SETTLED | un1boy vs Black Horse-SETTLED | Un1boy v Smile *WON* | un1boy v HSBC - SETTLED! | Un1boy's HSBC CC - SETTLED! | Un1boy vs Co-Op *SETTLED* |un1boy vs Co-Op CC *SETTLED*

Default removals:

un1boy v Equifax - Default removal

un1boy vs Experian - Default removal

No problem david - well done and I am glad you finally got it, at last!

Is this your only claim? Or do you have anymore to get through?

Thanks Uniboy, you have been awesome. This has been my first, only and hopefully my last claim and whereas it was a slog it has been thoroughly worth it. do i need to fill in one of the surveys now?

08th jan - mcol issued.

superb, spend wisely!

haha i'll try Latty, thanks for all your help, i couldnt have done it without you guys :D

How do i change this to a "won" thread?

08th jan - mcol issued.

How do i change this to a "won" thread?

You'll have to PM a mod and ask them to change it.

Dave

Vampiress

MJanet

Barracad

Caro

There are some more, but I can't remember

If they don't work, try PMing a site helper and they can arrange for it to be done:

Tamadus

Tinkerbelle

Number6

Again, there are others but I can't remeber!

Disclaimer: Anything I write in these forums is my personal opinion and offered without prejudice. If in doubt, please seek independent legal advice.

*If what I have told you in this post has helped, please press the star at the bottom left and tell me!!*

My charges claims:

un1boy vs egg *SETTLED* | Un1boy vs LTSB-SETTLED | un1boy vs Black Horse-SETTLED | Un1boy v Smile *WON* | un1boy v HSBC - SETTLED! | Un1boy's HSBC CC - SETTLED! | Un1boy vs Co-Op *SETTLED* |un1boy vs Co-Op CC *SETTLED*

Default removals:

Great news David, SOOOOOOOOOOO pleased for you!! x :)

[CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER] [CENTER]My claim against HSBC for £4,957!! :rolleyes: [/CENTER] [CENTER]6th November - letter sent requesting refund[/CENTER] [CENTER]20th November - MCOL filed[/CENTER] [CENTER]23rd November - MCOL acknowledged[/CENTER] [CENTER]24th November - Breakdown faxed to Debs at DG![/CENTER] [CENTER]20th November - defence entered[/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=5][COLOR=red][B][I]FULL OFFER RECEIVED TODAY!! 21/12/06[/I][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE] :D[/CENTER]

Great news David, SOOOOOOOOOOO pleased for you!! x :)

And the same for you Claire :D I knew we'd make it in the end but it feels soooo good that its all over as i checked today and my cheque has cleared meaning that that's it, it's over We win. and it feels great doesnt it! :D

08th jan - mcol issued.

It does mate, well done!!

My charges claims:

Default removals:

It sure does!! So glad its over though!! Hope you'll all still be hanging round and we can keep in touch!! :D

[CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER] [CENTER]My claim against HSBC for £4,957!! :rolleyes: [/CENTER] [CENTER]6th November - letter sent requesting refund[/CENTER] [CENTER]20th November - MCOL filed[/CENTER] [CENTER]23rd November - MCOL acknowledged[/CENTER] [CENTER]24th November - Breakdown faxed to Debs at DG![/CENTER] [CENTER]20th November - defence entered[/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=5][COLOR=red][B][I]FULL OFFER RECEIVED TODAY!! 21/12/06[/I][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE] :D[/CENTER]

Of course, I was all done ages ago!!! :)

My charges claims:

Default removals:

True!! Glad your staying around!! :)

How about you? WHat have got outstanding?

My charges claims:

Default removals:

Still got £1000 to claim back of HSBC which I plan to do soon, have a charge of £150 this month due to come out on the 14th, its the biggest charge yet! I have sent them an e-message asking, politley but firmly, to cancel these charges or I will be taking action.... again! What they dont know is that Im taking action anyway but really cant afford to pay these charges this month.......

I have, thanks Lats.... I also have 2 other accounts with hsbc, do you think they'll close them all?! Ones a basic bank account and the others a savings.... with 61p in it!!! LOL :D

Well I had notice from smile that they wanted me to close all my accounts, 2 savings, current, isa and all

ive appealed this and theyve extended the date twice already, due to get back to me in the next week or so, so we'll see

My charges claims:

Default removals: