DAVID ENGINE vs HSBC

DAVID ENGINE
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6353 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Just went to file for judgement and.....

the link isnt there! does this mean they are doing it now? is this good or bad? im scared and excited, can i have a cuddle please?

25th spetember - Sent off S.A.R - (Subject Access Request)

10th October - Received all statements

11th October - Calculated all charges

Drafted prelim letter

Did spreadsheets

16th October - Sent prelim letter to Ian Shepherd

17th October - Letter delivered. 14 days starts today!

31st October - LBA sent first class recorded!

2nd November - Confirmation LBA received

18th November - Filed my MCOL for £1278. Bosh!

20th November - MCOL acknowledged

24th November - Acknowledgement of service

24th November - Received offer of £900. Rejected

30th November - Received offer of £1023. Rejected

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My 28 days is up today. Can i file for judgement straight away or do i have to do it at a certain time today?

If today is the deadline then they have until end of play (around 4pm) to enter their defence - they'll probably fax it i in at around 3.30 mate to be honest!!!

Best thing is to try FIRST THING tomorrow!

Disclaimer: Anything I write in these forums is my personal opinion and offered without prejudice. If in doubt, please seek independent legal advice.

*If what I have told you in this post has helped, please press the star at the bottom left and tell me!!*

My charges claims:

un1boy vs egg *SETTLED* | Un1boy vs LTSB-SETTLED | un1boy vs Black Horse-SETTLED | Un1boy v Smile *WON* | un1boy v HSBC - SETTLED! | Un1boy's HSBC CC - SETTLED! | Un1boy vs Co-Op *SETTLED* |un1boy vs Co-Op CC *SETTLED*

Default removals:

un1boy v Equifax - Default removal

un1boy vs Experian - Default removal

Just went to file for judgement and.....

the link isnt there! does this mean they are doing it now? is this good or bad? im scared and excited, can i have a cuddle please?

Hmm.....are you sure? If that's the case, give MCOL a ring and ask them what's happening!

Disclaimer: Anything I write in these forums is my personal opinion and offered without prejudice. If in doubt, please seek independent legal advice.

*If what I have told you in this post has helped, please press the star at the bottom left and tell me!!*

My charges claims:

un1boy vs egg *SETTLED* | Un1boy vs LTSB-SETTLED | un1boy vs Black Horse-SETTLED | Un1boy v Smile *WON* | un1boy v HSBC - SETTLED! | Un1boy's HSBC CC - SETTLED! | Un1boy vs Co-Op *SETTLED* |un1boy vs Co-Op CC *SETTLED*

Default removals:

Hmm.....are you sure? If that's the case, give MCOL a ring and ask them what's happening!

Its weird isnt it. did this not happen for you? all it says is the type of claim and defence entered with a date but under judgement its empty.

Drafted prelim letter

Did spreadsheets

Its weird isnt it. did this not happen for you? all it says is the type of claim and defence entered with a date but under judgement its empty.

Which court has it been transferred to? You need to contact them ASAP. I've just realised - you can only enter a judgement request through MCOL when they haven't a defence.

The court should ahev sent you a blank Judgment request form that you need to forward on to them.

If I am barking up the wrong tree, please calrify what stage your claim is at!!

My charges claims:

Default removals:

Which court has it been transferred to? You need to contact them ASAP. I've just realised - you can only enter a judgement request through MCOL when they haven't a defence.

The court should ahev sent you a blank Judgment request form that you need to forward on to them.

If I am barking up the wrong tree, please calrify what stage your claim is at!!

It was there yesterday but not today. I can only assume that the defence has been entered as the 28 days is over today. Does this mean that it is in court and being decided upon do you think?

Drafted prelim letter

Did spreadsheets

Right, I undestand. They are at the defence stage? Ok, well you mentioned in your above post that their was a date under defence entered, if this is the case then yes, they ahve entered a defence and it will now be transferred to your local Court. They will get in contact with you with the next steps - mainly an AQ!

HSBC will probably settle before this though!

My charges claims:

Default removals:

Right, I undestand. They are at the defence stage? Ok, well you mentioned in your above post that their was a date under defence entered, if this is the case then yes, they ahve entered a defence and it will now be transferred to your local Court. They will get in contact with you with the next steps - mainly an AQ!

HSBC will probably settle before this though!

Do you reckon I'll have much longer to wait? sorry for all the questions

Drafted prelim letter

Did spreadsheets

Not if my claim and that of my auntie's anything to go by - you'll probabaly get an offer in the next 7/14 days mate!

My charges claims:

Default removals:

Not if my claim and that of my auntie's anything to go by - you'll probabaly get an offer in the next 7/14 days mate!

God i really hope so :rolleyes: so is there a time limit? i get an aq apparently sent out and is it right i have to fill that in and send it back on a certain date?

Drafted prelim letter

Did spreadsheets

Yes, about 14 days - if your claim is for 1500 or over you will have to pay £100 which gets added to your total claim balance.

My charges claims:

Default removals:

Yes, about 14 days - they will tell you when it needs to be back. If you're claim if for 1500 or over you will need to pay £100 for filing it. This gets added onto the total claim balance though.

My charges claims:

Default removals:

Yes, about 14 days - they will tell you when it needs to be back. If you're claim if for 1500 or over you will need to pay £100 for filing it. This gets added onto the total claim balance though.

Im ok my claim is for less than 1500 so im glad i dont have to pay the extra £100

Drafted prelim letter

Did spreadsheets

I know, it can be a bummer!

My charges claims:

Default removals:

so if it says defense entered - it means they entered a defense at the last minute - as per usual and the paperwork will follow in a coule of days.

am i missing something here? looks like just normal stuff to me.

Yes, if it says defence and a date then they have entered a defence and the date is the date that they entered it with the court!

My charges claims:

Default removals:

Hi everyone, this is david using my girls account cos i cant remember my password (dont ask :rolleyes: )

however some news.....

I won. Got my DG letter today agreeing to pay up along with my AQ!!!! :D :D :D :D

One question though, regarding the " i agree not to make any other claims relating to these charges." bit does that mean the particular charges ive claimed back or all charges in general?

Also how do i request it paid by cheque?

thank you every one so much for all your help, especially Uniboy, you are a legend mate!

23rd oct - sent data protection letter to halifax

08th jan - mcol issued.

13th jan - halifax served.

29th jan - halifax acknowledged claim.

great news, send the acceptance back with the confidentiality crossed off, say you will be happy to halt the claim when your cheque arrives, and my reading of those words means you can't claim for those same charges again - before or after - but be warned - apparently they close accounts on the second claim. one thing to try - if you have another charge - talk to your branch - let them know that you took them to court once and wouldn't hesitate to do it again and wouldn't they like to reverse that charge to save themselves all the trouble of another claim - it has worked for several, also, if you already have incurred another charge - you could try the same dialog with dg - wouldn't they like to add that to the claim amount or have it reversed. congrats on the offer. don't halt the claim until the money is in your hand.

Hiya mate,

Firstly well done!! Told you it would happen and thanks for your kind comments. Lat's been a good help too though!!

LAt is correct above, you can cross out the parts you don't agree wit (you are suing them at the end of the day, on your terms, not theirs!) or write to them.

I wrote this:

_

I would like to inform you that I have received your letter and noted your points. However, like you I am also quite confident that I can prove my case in court and prove that these are in fact penalties that you are trying to cloak as a service charge. I am also very confident that a judge will also see it this way. Whilst I have to mitigate my loss I am prepared to accept the figure of £xxx you have quoted. I will accept this as full and final settlement of the cash side of this particular claim, in the form of a cheque made payable to Mr. Un1boy. I expect the cheque to reach me within seven days from the date you receive this letter. I reject all other conditions you have attached: Unless your client would like to negotiate a payment for this extra service you are asking from me, as a separate agreement?

I understand that you have been crediting the funds into other people' account,s but I must stress that I require payment by cheque in order to satisfy my terms and I will not accept a direct transfer into my account.

I will continue my claim against your clients until such time that your client accepts my terms and has paid the full amount, including the daily interest, by cheque and the funs have cleared.

_

DO NOT withdraw the claim from the court until the funds cleared into your account.

My charges claims:

Default removals:

Hi dudes, David again! Thanx a lot Uniboy that letter sounds great to me, i'll print that off and send it today.:D

Im not gonna get too excited until i get my money but i cant help but bask in the glory of getting one over on the man :lol:

Proof if proof were needed that this does work and that this is by far the best place to do it. You are all wonderful, wonderful people taking your time to help others. You should all feel very good about yourselves.

As you can tell I cant seem to remember my password for some reason, how can i get it sent to me? i tried doing it the way it says on here but i havent received anything yet :-?

08th jan - mcol issued.

Hi dudes, David again! Thanx a lot Uniboy that letter sounds great to me, i'll print that off and send it today.:D

No probs! :)

As you can tell I cant seem to remember my password for some reason, how can i get it sent to me? i tried doing it the way it says on here but i havent received anything yet :-?

If you type it in wrong, it should give you anothe page with a link to forgotten password - I think if you click it and enter your email address, or username (it tells you what to do) then it will get emailed to you.

Try that, if not, try PMing a mod! :)

My charges claims:

Default removals:

i kind of like kitten - the tool fan - has a certain ring to it!

eh? lol

My charges claims:

Default removals:

• 2 weeks later...

Happy new year everyone....

so i sent my acceptance of their offer on the 22nd december with a 7 day deadline mindful of the xmas period, but i still havent heard anything and my AQ is due on Sunday. I have been ringing Rachel at DG loads but she never answers and i still havent got my money yet. Does anyone know another number i can ring or what i can do as i NEED my money this week! :(

08th jan - mcol issued.

Happy new year everyone....

so i sent my acceptance of their offer on the 22nd december with a 7 day deadline mindful of the xmas period, but i still havent heard anything and my AQ is due on Sunday. I have been ringing Rachel at DG loads but she never answers and i still havent got my money yet. Does anyone know another number i can ring or what i can do as i NEED my money this week! :(

Hiya mate, happy new year, hope you had a good one!

All I can suggest is that you compelte your AQ and send it off....try emailing them to let them know that you are continuing with the claim until you hav had the funds cleared too. Have you got another number for DG rather than that rachel girl's? If so, try that one and ask them when they are sending out your cheque!

My charges claims:

Default removals: