style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4531 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

How much longer will we have to put up with this old fool appearing on our TV screens for?

Before you criticise another man you should first walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticise him, you'll be a mile away and he won't have any shoes on.

Don't get me confused with somebody knowledgeable by all those green blobs. I got most of them by making people laugh.

I am not European, I am English.

Awww he's a national treasure :!:

"To love unconditionally is the greatest gift, laughter is a close second" .To give your time to help others after being helped here is the best way to show your appreciation to your fellow CAG members.

Please note that this advice is given informally, without liability and without prejudice. Seek the advice of an insured qualified professional if you have any doubts. All my knowledge has been gained here, for which I'm very grateful. I'm a Journalist, not a law professional.

If you do PM, make sure to include a link to your thread as I don't give out advice in private ;)

BB 13 - DCAs/banks and solicitors 0.

I get a fresh start to get on with learning to live with severe disabilities when they could have had something if they'd been understanding...

<--- If you feel I've helped, please twinkle my star :)

The longer the better , at least he does not resort to the filth than some younger "comedians " use in their attempts to raise a laugh.

This is quite true. He didn't sixty years ago when he started out and as he's still using the same material he doesn't now. The only problem is, the only laughs he raises are forced, embarrassed ones. He is simply not funny any more and hasn't been for a very long time.

Before you criticise another man you should first walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticise him, you'll be a mile away and he won't have any shoes on.

Don't get me confused with somebody knowledgeable by all those green blobs. I got most of them by making people laugh.

As usual Fred

Nice to see you.......to see you..............Nice!:wink:

Now I'm sure I've heard that somewhen before. Perhaps it was 1971, or 1981, or 1991 or 2001 or 2011. Or maybe my Dad told me about it or maybe it was his Dad!

Now I'm sure I've heard that somewhen before. Perhaps it was 1971, or 1981, or 1991 or 2001 or 2011. Or maybe my Dad told me about it or maybe it was his Dad!

It may have even been the real Fred Flinstone, he's that old.

Oh, hang on........That would make you that old also Fred. That can't be right.:wink:

If all else fails, kick them where it hurts and SOD'EM;)

I think that he is a bit dated, but be honest, nobody could make that dance programme even remotely interesting, or entertaining!

All of these are on behalf of a friend.. Cabot - [There's no CCA!]

CapQuest - [There's no CCA!]

Barclays - Zinc, [There's no CCA!]

Robinson Way - Written off!

NatWest - Written off!

I have always thought Bruce was a brilliant entertainer, I am old enough to remember him on Sunday Night at The London Palladium. But now I think he is well past his sell by date. I was very happy that he got his well deserved knighthood but he is getting a bit doddery I think he should hang up his microphone. I don't like watching him now as I feel embarrassed for him. And the Morrison's advert? Come on Brucie surely you don't need the money now!