Developments the day before an ET!!!!! *************Won********* ******

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4458 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Well they sent me another letter so I bit the bullet and said Id pay them £25 a month. Non negotiable, Take it or leave it. And I then reminded them that since they had accepted the company had scuppered my employment chances that it was their own fault I wasnt earning more. Lets see what I get back.

God I love being an annoying toe rag!!! Makes me feel that justice is being done now that Im being just as big a headache to them as they were to me lol

:-) V Newcastle City Council £60 Civil Enforcement overturned 2007

:-) V Capital One £300 of unfair charges revoked 2009

:-) V Nationwide £270 of Bank Charges Revoked 2010

:-) V Moorcroft Debt Collection £130 Charges Revoked 2010

:-) V Manchester City Council £75 Parking charge Revoked 2010

:-) V Former employer Undisclosed settlement forced after unfair dismissal 2011

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well they sent me another letter so I bit the bullet and said Id pay them £25 a month. Non negotiable, Take it or leave it. And I then reminded them that since they had accepted the company had scuppered my employment chances that it was their own fault I wasnt earning more. Lets see what I get back.

God I love being an annoying toe rag!!! Makes me feel that justice is being done now that Im being just as big a headache to them as they were to me lol

Yes there is an element of divine justice in this. Now that you are no longer em'loyed by them, what can they do?

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry but Im not about to breach the agreement I signed to keep schtum. I value being out of debt too much. I still havent heard a word back from them yet. I have a funny feeling they may just be kicking themselves for cocking up and possibly just forgetting the whole thing. Im keeping my emails that Ive sent them as proof that Ive offered to pay it back tho...........

Sorry but Im not about to breach the agreement I signed to keep schtum. I value being out of debt too much. I still havent heard a word back from them yet. I have a funny feeling they may just be kicking themselves for cocking up and possibly just forgetting the whole thing. Im keeping my emails that Ive sent them as proof that Ive offered to pay it back tho...........

All fingers and toes crossed that you get to keep the cash hhh. You went through enough to get it:-)

• 4 weeks later...

so they got you to sign a contract and remain silent.............at least you got around say 12 months full wages which is not bad

As Ive said, Im not going to be disclosing any amount regarding the settlement. Im not that stupid. Still no reply from them though :-)

As Ive said, Im not going to be disclosing any amount regarding the settlement. Im not that stupid. Still no reply from them though :-)

The force was definitely with you HHH. You deserved that cash plus the unintentional bonus. Are you working yet?

Yes, Im back in work doing two jobs that between the two bring me in a pretty decent combined wage. Sadly one of them is back doing the doors which I hadnt really wanted to do, but it brings me in just over£150 a week for 9 hours work, so cant really complain. My other job is 4 full days a week, so between the two We're doing ok.

Shes doing fine. Having a good whinge while having her lunch at the mo. 6 months old yesterday, Its weird to think that this has gone for that long really.

No not really. she arrived a fair bit before the settlement, bearing in mind her birth was one of the reasons it was adjourned for quite a while.