Ingeus

Raven1
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2490 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Lol Your spot on, if it was easier to complain I would as during my time there my advisor forged my signature on an application form she filled in for me, I still have e-mail of her saying 'just to let you know I have filled the app form in for you and it will be taken to the employer later thus week', this was a year ago like, but they do not open the door for you to take this further, and I wonder if its substantial proof really

If shes forged your signature that's illegal, its fraud and you could have her sacked. Inform Ingeus and DWP. She will will be on the Work Programme next year.....

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I know I can't help but think its another one of Cameron's so called bright ideas, I blame him for this, and do you reckon if another government come in then ingeus will be swept under the carpet?

I'm trying to find something on the net about the cost of the work programme. I think it totals to £3.8 billion but can't find it, I'll keep looking!

Well that is committing fraud. They go on about how we are all scroungers begging for £55 a week of the state. I mean you would need proof but it should be easy in seeing if it's your signature or not!

ALL paperwork is kept and DWP state that clients have the right to see it at anytime. So check if its your signature, if its not yours inform DWP, Ingeus get fined.

Nimitz

If shes forged your signature that's illegal, its fraud and you could have her sacked. Inform Ingeus and DWP. She will will be on the Work Programme next year.....

I would love nothing more than that but it was October 2011, it's my word against hers, iv still got the e-mail from her saying she filled the application form, but I've heard the complaints procedure is a long and drawn out process

I knew as soon as I walked in to Room and sat down, another ingeus advisor (who was an A hole btw) asked me if it was my handwritingm, I said no and asked me to full a new one in, corrupt or what? But at the tine I didn't have the confidence to say anything. they were so intimidating you see

Hiya Mate

Are you aware that DWP state that you do not have to sign any document Ingeus give you.................and that comes straight from the horses mouth (as they say) DWP.

This link... http://www.dwp.gov.uk/supplying-dwp/what-we-buy/welfare-to-work-services/provider-guidance/work-programme-provider.shtml tells you everything you need to know about what they can and cannot make you do..

Nimitz

Hiya Mate

Are you aware that DWP state that you do not have to sign any document Ingeus give you.................and that comes straight from the horses mouth (as they say) DWP.

This link... http://www.dwp.gov.uk/supplying-dwp/what-we-buy/welfare-to-work-services/provider-guidance/work-programme-provider.shtml tells you everything you need to know about what they can and cannot make you do..

Nimitz

That's interesting, but where it says 'participants cannot be re-referred to the work programme' while I was there I called up sick on two appointments in a row and I got a letter referring me to 'jet- liverpool in work' for 18 weeks. I w-mailed her asking to be referred elsewhere and she referred me back to her at ingeus, I think because she was aware I had a trial coming up and it turned out to be the job iv got now

That's interesting, but where it says 'participants cannot be re-referred to the work programme' while I was there I called up sick on two appointments in a row and I got a letter referring me to 'jet- liverpool in work' for 18 weeks. I w-mailed her asking to be referred elsewhere and she referred me back to her at ingeus, I think because she was aware I had a trial coming up and it turned out to be the job iv got now

Funny you should mention that. They signed me up to some dodgy course that was over an hour+ travelling time that I didn't bother attending. They left me alone for about 4 months, then I received a letter saying I have been referred back to Ingeus on the personal route ways program. Basically if you get referred to personal route ways they will make your life hell.

Funny you should mention that. They signed me up to some dodgy course that was over an hour+ travelling time that I didn't bother attending. They left me alone for about 4 months, then I received a letter saying I have been referred back to Ingeus on the personal route ways program. Basically if you get referred to personal route ways they will make your life hell.

Read through the DWP link I sent. Its all there in black and white what they can and cannot do. If they break the rules they get fined by DWP.

Next time they want you to do something, look it up before agreeing. You will be surprised how much power you have.

For example, did you know Action Plans must be agreed with you, and signed by you.. otherwise they are worthless. (just an example) but how many thousands of people have fallen for the bullying and signed it.......

People sign away their Data Protection....... DERRRR........ Don't sign it, (if you have done already, withdraw consent) Ingeus depend on people being ignorant.... However you will see an immediate change in your advisor's attitude once you start exercising your rights.....They suddenly treat you with respect and the bull***t stops.

Nimitz

Read through the DWP link I sent. Its all there in black and white what they can and cannot do. If they break the rules they get fined by DWP.

Next time they want you to do something, look it up before agreeing. You will be surprised how much power you have.

For example, did you know Action Plans must be agreed with you, and signed by you.. otherwise they are worthless. (just an example) but how many thousands of people have fallen for the bullying and signed it.......

People sign away their Data Protection....... DERRRR........ Don't sign it, (if you have done already, withdraw consent) Ingeus depend on people being ignorant.... However you will see an immediate change in your advisor's attitude once you start exercising your rights.....They suddenly treat you with respect and the bull***t stops.

Nimitz

Lets say someone wants to withdraw consent. Do you hand your advisor or their manager the letter to sign? and if they read it, does that mean you are withdrawn regardless and if they don't comply it's breaking the Data Protect Act 1998?

Also would you send a copy to your local job centre or head office? was just curious.

Lets say someone wants to withdraw consent. Do you hand your advisor or their manager the letter to sign? and if they read it, does that mean you are withdrawn regardless and if they don't comply it's breaking the Data Protect Act 1998?

Also would you send a copy to your local job centre or head office? was just curious.

Hiya Sir. You don't need Ingeus to sign it.

And yes your consent is withdrawn the day the postman delivers it to them. (Regardless)

From that day forward Ingeus cannot share/discuss/collect/give any of your info to anyone (except DWP/JCP - who have it anyway). This means they will be breaking the Data Protection 1998 laws if they do, and they will face massive fines.

Post one copy to the Branch Manager where you attend. Post another copy to your local DWP/JCP where you sign on.

Simple as that.

Nimitz :whoo:

ps If you want a idea/template of what write send me your email address.

My understanding is that, at commencing Phase 3 of the Work Programme, candidates may be either assigned to i) Vocational Routeway or ii) Personal Routeway, and if candidates are assigned to the Personal Routeway and dont find a job within 17 weeks, are then assigned to a Vocational Routeway.

i m quite stressed out with my provider. i have seen the business manager and made a complaint about my adviser because he was verbally aggressive. I got a job thanks to MY hard work. and she seemed more interested in getting the name of the person who is my employer ( i am employed by a big firm they know the business address :( ) I am about to send letters to withdraw my consent, sending one to provider, one to subcontractor, one to DWP , one to JCP. I am going to sign off saying I do not want to claim JSA.would that be ok? How much money can they make out of me if it goes wrong? I do only have a temp job but it could be perminant if i work well,very stressed tho. :'(

i m quite stressed out with my provider. i have seen the business manager and made a complaint about my adviser because he was verbally aggressive. I got a job thanks to MY hard work. and she seemed more interested in getting the name of the person who is my employer ( i am employed by a big firm they know the business address :( ) I am about to send letters to withdraw my consent, sending one to provider, one to subcontractor, one to DWP , one to JCP. I am going to sign off saying I do not want to claim JSA.would that be ok? How much money can they make out of me if it goes wrong? I do only have a temp job but it could be perminant if i work well,very stressed tho. :'(

Don't let it stress you out. Just send off the letters like you say, stick at your job and put in the effort, act interested even if the job isn't brilliant.

Remember this, you found yourself a job. You can now support yourself without their help!

Just inform the JCP that you have found work and do not wish to disclose the employer details, as long as it's over 16 hours per week and expected to last at least 5 weeks you may be eligible to receive the Job Grant. Don't let them do you out of the potential payment you may be eligible to receive.

Yes - hand them a letter! There's a drft earlier in this thread. It's up to them whether they choose to read it - but it doesn't make any difference - it's up to you to withdraw consent - they have no say in it.

I wouldn't bother sending one to the JCP as they won't do anything with it. Keep a copy for yourself though.

I have an appt with Ingeus tommorow. I have been on their 18wk self employment prog recently (run by 3rd party company called Exemplas). No idea what to expect. Wish me luck!

As far as the prev posts are concerned (regarding discolosure of employers details), I would always attempt to leave Ingeus, A4e, G4s etc as abruptly as possible WITHOUT giving them details of where I was working as well. This must be happening on an increasing level.

Nimitz

Are you sure we don't have to sign action plans? Im seeing a lot of conflicting info about this, i made a thread earlier and was told if i didn't sign it they will sanction me.

Are you sure we don't have to sign action plans? Im seeing a lot of conflicting info about this, i made a thread earlier and was told if i didn't sign it they will sanction me.

According to

http://www.consent.me.uk/signature/

“Action Plans are sometimes used alongside the Jobseeker’s Agreement

where this is helpful, but there is no associated mandatory requirement to sign one.”

DWP Central FoI Team

“I would advise you that the signing of a Work Programme provider’s action plan and/or agreement form are entirely voluntary and no sanctions would be applied to any claimant who refused to sign them…The signing of the above mentioned forms is not classed as such an activity*.” *IE: A Mandatory Activity

DWP Central FoI Team

At least most of you are only required to come in once a fortnight. I have to go in every week! I had to go twice last week, one was a standard appointment with an advisor which is patronising enough but then they wanted me to come in again the next day so I could basically just apply for one particular job they wanted me to apply for…which is fair enough, but why ask me to come in for just that reason?! Now I’ve had the job centre today, and I have a standard one to one with an Ingeus advisor tomorrow AND they want me to come in again on Thursday just to conduct a telephone interview with the job I applied for last week that I could easily and preferably do in the quiet and peaceful environment of my home! What the **** is the point?! I have not one problem applying for jobs, I counted between 30-40 contact centre positions that I applied for last week alone. The issue I’m having is my time being wasted for travelling a far distance just to apply for one job and to have a telephone interview the next day that I could easily do away from the rotten atmosphere of the building :frusty:

I have an appt with Ingeus tommorow. I have been on their 18wk self employment prog recently (run by 3rd party company called Exemplas). No idea what to expect. Wish me luck!

As far as the prev posts are concerned (regarding discolosure of employers details), I would always attempt to leave Ingeus, A4e, G4s etc as abruptly as possible WITHOUT giving them details of where I was working as well. This must be happening on an increasing level.

Hiya tfp

Firstly--Don't sign anything, especially the Data Protection Form. Its optional so don't let them bully you into signing.

Secondly--Any Action Plans they come up with have to be agreed by YOU, if your not happy with it, don't agree.

and

Thirdly check out the DWP Provider Guidance.

Nimitz

At least most of you are only required to come in once a fortnight. I have to go in every week! I had to go twice last week, one was a standard appointment with an advisor which is patronising enough but then they wanted me to come in again the next day so I could basically just apply for one particular job they wanted me to apply for…which is fair enough, but why ask me to come in for just that reason?! Now I’ve had the job centre today, and I have a standard one to one with an Ingeus advisor tomorrow AND they want me to come in again on Thursday just to conduct a telephone interview with the job I applied for last week that I could easily and preferably do in the quiet and peaceful environment of my home! What the **** is the point?! I have not one problem applying for jobs, I counted between 30-40 contact centre positions that I applied for last week alone. The issue I’m having is my time being wasted for travelling a far distance just to apply for one job and to have a telephone interview the next day that I could easily do away from the rotten atmosphere of the building :frusty:

Hiya vv89 Just withdraw your Data Protection consent and then you will be totally useless to them. They wont make any money out of you, so they will leave you alone.

I was attending twice a week until I withdrew consent, now its only once every 7 weeks. :whoo:

Nimitz

Well i hope thats the case Rebecca :) I get the feeling when i go back on thursday ill be asked to agree to an action plan and sign it, ill see what happens when i refuse to consent to the plan and report back.

They may well "ask" you to sign it, but that's all they can do is ask... You have the DWP rules on your side so don't be bullied.

See DWP Provider Guidance...Chapter 3b. Para 3 at this link http://www.dwp.gov.uk/docs/wp-pg-chapter-3b.pdf tells you the rules on action plans.

Nimitz