resolvecall - court threat letter scottish power 'debt'

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3809 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Update

Just received a call back from Jane who said she spoke to the default team. She says the default went in 15 months ago and it's experian a fault it wasn't on your file, and if they have 15 months then its all correct.

I explained experian told me when I last credit scored myself in August it was not on my file, and experian advised it appeared after August 2012. Again she blamed it on experian.

She also said it isn't Scottish powers fault if we sent your final bill to your forwarding address and also your email and you chose not to respond. She said the default was submitted september/October 2011. I then told her how I did not receive a email from them and as for my forwarding address it was my nans house who sadly passed away. So the mail would be going to a new occupant.

She then said its not our fault if you didn't log in your emails again I stated I never received one.

She then said what do you want us to do? I explained that the whole reason I got in touch with you guys to arrange a plan is to prevent any adverse credit and since I've agreed this adverse credit has gone and and been back dated as a default with lots of missed payments and now you have killed my credit file. And that I wouldn't mind if you had put on the amount outstanding and with my current payments as then it would show up green on my account with no missed payments to my name. I also stated I could prove that in August the default wasn't on due to the credit score I received, she then said how can we give you satisfied on your credit file. I said satisfactory as there are no missed payments, again I was told to speak to experian as its their fault not Scottish powers

I explained that had the default been on in October 2011 and I had saw the. I would of started paying it then, and as no default was on then I didn't know.

She then tried arguing that the default will be better left on because of the 6year removal and that 15 months had passed already, I said no it wouldn't because of all these so cAlled missed payments has crucified my score and if it was resubmitted based on my payment plan now the yes it would be on the account for 6 years however it will how no missed payments and wouldn't kill my score

I did then say what's the point in me doing this plan if you have done this and already killed my credit, she didn't have a response to thAt

We ended the call with Jane going to contact the default team again.

Do you guys think SP are innocent with this or guilty? As they are quickly trying to blame experian

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

another update

Contacted Experian again today as i delved into my report a bit more and i noticed that this default appeared between 2nd Decmber 2012 and 26 December 12, so I've narrowed it down a lot more.

Had a good chat with the guy on the phone, who had a look into everything for me, he agrees doesnt seem to be right here, if the default was in 2011 like its claimed on the credit file, it should of been on there sooner and not just appear within those dates as SP said they sent it off in 2011

to cover their own bottoms he has raised a job for the back team to investigate and make sure they didn't balls up and miss putting it on my file, but to also see when SP actually shared it with them. He said if Experian are proven to of kept my file up to date and that it only came to them a year after it was supposedly defaulted then SP haven't been truthful and kept my file up to date and correct, and if that's the case then he advised me to go to the ombudsman and raise a formal complaint.

he confirmed as well that all the hard work i did on my credit file has been undone by this default appearing, as ive lost 200 points off my score.

the back team should email me when they have investigated, i have also downloaded all my copies of the credit file from August 2012 until feb 2013 to show it wasnt on prior to december 2012.

just now waiting for SP to get back to me. Experian did say i could try a notice of correction to go on my file, i said id wait to see what happens with all this first.

donotices of correction actually help at all if i was ever looking to get credit?

:S

do notices of correction actually help at all if i was ever looking to get credit?

Hi Flex

A default annihilates your credit rating to a level where it's impossible to get any decent credit.

The notice of correction will not compensate that at all. It's a myth. Frustrating that professional bodies and many people, including politicians and the justiciary, think otherwise.

The only way people will realise the uselessness of a notice of correction is to have a wrongful default themselves.

Concentrate on getting the default removed.

Notice of correction is a red herring and once the default is removed you'd need to remove it to prevent your report indicating you are potential trouble!

Cheers,

Richard

• 2 weeks later...

be better on thread but if you must

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

right the Saga continues.......

right this is confusing to explain so hope you guys get it.

spoke to the ICO again today, and they advised me to email SP and ask how long they keep recordings for, as some companies only keep the conversations for a month. So if i did S A R there might be a chance the call recordings will be gone.

I email SP to ask, and received a prompt email back advising they kept the calls for a year and that Experian had been in touch and can confirm the date of October 2011 for the default.

I then get in touch with Experian as what they have been telling me is different to what was said to SP, Experian told me multiple times they believed SP had only recently started sharing data with themselves. When speaking to Experian it looks like they got confused over what i had requested they looked into.

i stated to Experian i wanted to know why a default dated October 2011 only appeared in December 2012? and that it had been backdated and had 15 months worth of missed payments killing my credit report. and this appeared 2 months after i had agreed a payment plan with SP.

The request Experian did was "why did the default say October 2011 when theres 14 months difference (me meaning between that date and dec 2012), so they queried it that I'm implying it should of been on in august 2010 (14 months before)". so when the investigation came back it came back that October 2011 was correct and not august 2010!!

the guy i spoke to just got what i was saying straight away and has resent it to the back office team, and broke it down to the correct issue here, he has also requested i get a email stating exactly what date it was sent to themselves. He also stated that the previous request had been misunderstood by Experian and that the answer given to the misunderstood request was the exact date i was querying initially.

I asked Experian also how long they store calls, i was advised 3 months and then archived for 3 years. So now i have to wait another few weeks for this back office team to chase it up.

right guys can someone advise me how to S A R, both Experian and Scottish power, what form i need? how to request the recordings of telephone conversations and the addresses i need to send them to. As i believe this is the next step.

cheers DX and Durkin for your help so far. Hopefully you guys "get" what i mean in this post

Regards

Steve

Edited by flexeh

yes you can sar them.

just hold on the black underlined sar and click.

you can ad any specific info your require in an additional line.

dx

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

cheers DX do you agree its best to sar them now?

also i noticed on the template regarding the address where companies are registered to, however ive found multiple ones can you confirm if this is the correct one?

Scottish Power Ltd.

Registered Office: 1 Atlantic Quay, Glasgow G2 8SP

Registered in Scotland No: 193794

Experian

Landmark House, Experian Way,

NG2 Business Park,

Nottingham NG80 1ZZ

i take it that its best to recorded signed for, and either a cheque or postal order? im going to include a section highlighting how i want call recordings from SP and transcripts from experian (thats the only way experian do it)

probably correct..

dx

and they

• 2 months later...

Hi all just an update

i SAR'd both Experian and Scottish Power, i received experians first, and they showed again nothing on my credit file before 02 DEC 2012, and then on the 26 DEC 2012 the default was on there from SP dated October 2011. Experian included a front page advising they had not received an update until after 2nd DEC 2012. i forwarded Experians SAR to the ICO

I waited patiently for SP's SAR. and in the end emailed to ask what the progress was, i got a mail back saying they would forward it on to the relevant team. then when 45 days passed i emailed again to ask about it. and they claimed they had received a cheque for 10£ but claim they never had a SAR. I explained the Cheque and the letter were in the same envelope which i sent via recorded and signed for delivery.

in the end i paid 10£ via faster payment and then emailed a new letter over explaining that i had previously sent one and wanted my SAR asap. to be fair i had it within a week.

however in SP's sar there is no direct communications or letters from them to the CRA's advising them to do a default. but there is a few letters in there from Buchanan Clark and Wells all to the forwarding address i had no access to any more saying i owe this and that and another saying a default will be registered against me, and then a default has been issued.

but SP haven't shown no corredspondants to CRA's to implement a default. So if i SAR'd BCW would there be any correspondents between them and a CRA? because a letter saying a default has been issued doesn't mean nothing without proof. As im still trying to ascertain who is in the wrong over mishandling my data.

thanks guys

right this has gone the other way. ive sent a few emails to experian and scottish power over the past few weeks getting more information as to give to the ICO.

then today this emails came and deflated the whole thing.

EMRXXXX

CreditExpe​rt (CustomerService@CreditExpert.co.uk)Add to contacts 15:08

To: hotmail.com

Our Ref: TDD/XXXXX

13/06/2013

Dear Steven

I have indeed heard back from our Database Group regarding the Scottish Power issue. What I have managed to find out is that Scottish Power did supply us with the account information in September 2011. I have of course investigated as to why the account was not retrieved on your report until 26 December 2012.

Usually, such changes are triggered when a customers CreditExpert membership profile is amended in some way (for example an address at which an account is recorded is added) or the address at which the account is recorded is changed by the lender. As no such changes occurred, this does not appear to be the case.

Unfortunately as we do not retain update files received from clients for that length of time, we are in a position whereby we are unable to verify why the account was not showing on your report prior to 26 December 2013.

For the purpose of furthering your complaint, you may wish me to provide you with a final response on our position on this matter. If you need me to do this, please do let me know.

As requested I have added your notice of dispute to the Scottish Power account. This will read:

"THE CONSUMER HAS DISPUTED THE ACCURACY OF THIS ENTRY. GIVEN THAT THIS DATA IS DISPUTED, PLEASE TAKE CARE IF MAKING AN ASSESSMENT OF ANY KIND THAT MAY INCLUDE THIS DATA."

Please allow around 7 days for the amendment I have made to take effect.

I have of course contacted Scottish Power to let them the results of my investigation, hopefully this will mean they will be getting back to you very shortly.

If you need anything further in regard to any of the above, please do hesitate to contact me.

Kind Regards

Thomas Doidge

Customer Relations Consultant

Experian Ltd

he means December 2012...no idea why he has still put on the NOC then now if he's admitting its experian in the wrong. when there can be no question of disputing the default now as it is not Scottish powers fault according to the email.

What do i do guys? call the ico and forward them this and get them to investigate experian for mishandling my data? and file something with someone over the mishandling of my data/

im really annoyed because as part of the SAR they gave me it 100% stated in a covering letter that experian were not at fault and that they update when they receive from Scottish power or other lenders.

i sent this email back to him probs not the best i could of done but i feel hurt now by Experian.

Hi Tom

Well from reading that has hurt a bit to be honest, because these checks could of been done initially when I first raised the complaint with experian before it came to you.

But the responses I received fobbed me off initially as you saw from all the correspondents I had with experian before you had got involved.

Due to the uncertainty and no one actually giving me an answer I've had to invest a lot of my time, invest money in SARS, and put up with a lot of stress over this. When I SAR'd you provided me with pretty much assurances experian were not in the wrong but now here we are saying experian are.

What I don't get is why then it took 15 months for experian to update it from Scottish power then if it was received in September 2011.

As you know then following your investigation your company has not handled my data correctly and kept it up to date. Surely this case shows some mishandling and errors from experian. I will be updating the ICO and taking advice from them.

I would appreciate a email back advising what you had found out on your investigation on why it took as long as it did and a conclusion in all this.

I just wished this would of been investigated properly by the multiple people who contacted me when I raised the complaint then that would of saved myself time, money, stress and the inconvenience I have suffered since

I await to hear back from you

Regards

Steve

right had another email back

Our Ref: TDD/XXXXXXXXX

14/06/2013

Dear Steven

Thank you for your e-mail that I received yesterday. I can fully appreciate why you feel so let down and I am very sorry for the frustration, inconvenience and disappointment this has caused you.

Whilst I understand that this may serve as little comfort, I assure you that incidents such as this are very rare. Unfortunately the issue seems to have occurred when your report was generated, rather than to do with the manner in which the account information was recorded.

Factors that can generally be attributed to this can include the way in which our system interprets the address format provided by the client (Scottish Power), or an address recorded by the client that does not match the address information submitted onto your CreditExpert profile.

Unfortunately as we only retain the actual data files provided to us by clients for a set period of time, there is no definitive way to establish what caused the account information to be omitted from the report you obtained via CreditExpert until December 2012.

In effect, the delay in establishing this conclusion was caused due to our internal processes for querying information not being adequately followed at an earlier stage in the investigation, and I stress that I fully acknowledge both our failings in this regard and the impact this had on you. I can assure you that this matter will not go ignored and relevant feedback will be provided with the matter being addressed internally.

I understand that you will be informing the Information Commissioner regarding this matter, however so as to give you the option of furthering your complaint if you wished to I can confirm that we are dealing with this matter as an official complaint in accordance with our complaint handling process. You can find details of our complaint handling procedure here:

http://help.creditexpert.co.uk/help/CreditExpert_OOS/About_Experian/formal_complaint

This tells you what we will do with your complaint, the time scale we work to and what you can do if you are unhappy with the conclusion.

If there is anything I can do to resolve this issue satisfactorily, please let me know and I can both consider and address this in our final response. As always, please do not hesitate to come back to me by email at thomas.doidge@experian.com, by telephone on 0870 366 1660 # 2 or by writing to me at the following address:

Customer Relations, Experian Ltd, PO Box 8000, Nottingham, NG80 7WF

Kind Regards

Thomas Doidge

Experian Ltd[/Quote]

@Durkin / dx100uk do you think i will have grounds to take this to the small claims court, Only due to the fact all the work and countless l hours i put into all this investigation and all the waiting i did for the SARS only then for experian to initially 100% claim they are not at fault and have a official letter saying this, only for them to finally admit liability.

Also like ive stated all along i havent disputed the default as such, only the fact of when it was added, and if it was added when it should of been Sep/Oct 2011, instead of DEC 12 i would of had alot more paid off on it. Funny thing is my credit rating has improved a bit since the default went on in DEC. because im paying scottish power and my payments are bringing my credit file up slightly. So if i did take it to court is that something i could argue too, the fact more would of been paid so therefore i would have a better credit rating now.

cheers

Edited by flexeh

IMHO I wold await his return investifation

I think you night get whst you want.

even might remove it, or give financial compensation.

I think they are fast realising they ARE responsible.

dx

and they

IMHO I wold await his return investifation

I think you night get whst you want.

even might remove it, or give financial compensation.

I think they are fast realising they ARE responsible.

dx

Experian remove it? Wouldn't it be up to Scottish power not experian tho and Scottish ain't going to do me favours when it's experians balls up. Oh and just rechecked on 13/06/13 my credit score was 110 higher than it is today. Even tho nothing has changed same amount of searches credit used etc et . Seems there's a lot of inconsistency on my credit file from experian. Saved the 13th and today's.

@Durkin / dx100uk do you think i will have grounds to take this to the small claims court, Only due to the fact all the work and countless l hours i put into all this investigation and all the waiting i did for the SARS only then for experian to initially 100% claim they are not at fault and have a official letter saying this, only for them to finally admit liability.

Also like ive stated all along i havent disputed the default as such

I'm unsure what you could do in the court as you're not disputing the default. (It doesn't sound like SP gave you any warning though, which stinks of malice)

Hopefully SP and or Experian will make a goodwill gesture.

Cheers,

Richard.

• 2 weeks later...

Right heard back from experian here is the below email

Our Ref:

25/06/2013

Dear Steven

Further to your e-mails received on 17 June 2013 and 25 June 2013, I would firstly like to assure you that your concerns are indeed being treated as an escalated complaint. From our end here, there is not anything further we are able to in terms of investigating this issue. I have identified that, in terms of your complaint against Experian, the fault lies with us in that our processes were not adequately followed when you first brought this matter to our attention.

As we have not retained the relevant data that was sent to us by Scottish Power, we are in the unfortunate position where we cannot offer an explanation as to why the data was not retrieved on your credit report obtained through the CreditExpert service until December 2012.

At this stage if you have any input as to what I can do to conclude your complaint satisfactorily, please do let me know and I will be more than happy to consider what I am able to. Alternatively, if you do not believe there is anything more I am able to do for you I can provide you with our Final Response which will enable you to take your case to the Financial Ombudsman Service for adjudication. It is worth noting the FOS will also ask you what you would like for us to do in order to put things right for you.

In relation to your concerns regarding your credit score, I can see that your score was actually 573 when your checked your report on 19 May 2013. When you logged in to CreditExpert on 13 June 2013, a number of accounts no longer appeared on your report which resulted in an inaccurate score of 682 being calculated. This is because the companies concerned had moved the accounts to your new address of ......but you simply had not updated your profile to reflect this change.

Once you added your new address to your CreditExpert profile on 16 June 2013, your score returned to the correct calculation of 573 as the aforementioned accounts were now being retrieved.

You may find it useful to know that your Experian credit score obtained via the CreditExpert service we offer is not seen by anyone other than yourself. This is designed to reflect the ways in which many lenders may score your report and is calculated based on both the data we hold and the information you input on your profile. Lenders will see the factual data we provide and combine it with data that you have given them in your application, along with data they may already hold regarding you from previous dealings.

I hope this clarifies any confusion over your credit score. Once you know what you would like in order to resolve your complaint, please do get in touch and I will be happy consider this for you.

Kind Regards

Thomas Doidge

Experian Ltd

You may wish to visit the FAQ section of our website where you can find instant advice and answers about information held on your credit report. This service is available to you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

Credit Expert is provided by Experian Limited. Experian Limited is an Appointed Representative of Motorfile Limited. Motorfile Limited, Landmark House, Experian Way, NG2 Business Park, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, NG80 1ZZ is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority.

----- Original Message -----

To:thomas.doidge@experian.com

Date: 24 June 2013

Subject: FW:

EXPEMA

Information in this e-mail and any attachments is confidential, and may not be copied or used by anyone other than the addressee, nor disclosed to any third party without our permission. There is no intention to create any legally binding contract or other binding commitment through the use of this electronic communication unless it is issued in accordance with the Experian Limited standard terms and conditions of purchase or other express written agreement between Experian Limited and the recipient. Although Experian has taken reasonable steps to ensure that this communication and any attachments are free from computer virus, you are advised to take your own steps to ensure that they are actually virus free.

Companies Act information: Registered name: Experian Limited. Registered office: Landmark House, Experian Way, NG2 Business Park, Nottingham, NG80 1ZZ, United Kingdom. Place of registration: England and Wales. Registered number: 653331

Right I phoned the financial ombudsman and they basically said they wouldn't help unless I want something. So I said I want their practises to change and keep data longer than a year and a half. They said they wouldn't help for that I then said what if I asked for all te membership back I had paid since becoming an credit expert member including when I paid for actual reports before included in the price. They said that's something they could help with.

What you guys think try for that or wait for the ICO to pick up the case and then perhaps small claims court for some form of compo?

I emailed the CEO of Scottish power as well and stated they are not at fault but the customer service I received an the issue with the SAR could of been better. And asked if he would have a look and see . More than likely he won't...

dx100 and durkin what you guys think I should do for a next step?

Hi Flex,

Perhaps avoid the court and ask Experian for a cash sum that you're comfortable with.

Ask SP to remove the default too. They should have given you a chance to avoid it.

Cheers,

Richard.

right this is a email ive drafted ready to send off

see what you guys think if you think i can add or reword stuff then please do advise

]

Hi Tom

I called the Financial ombudsman service and advised that you would be sending me a final response on the matter, i have also sought advice on the forums over the mistake Experian have made.

some people advised me to go to court over mishandling my data and told me to claim £8000 as that's the limit, but i don't want to do that, i did mention something to the FOS which I believe is reasonable and others agreed on the forums.

What i believe would be fair in this matter.

1) Experian / Credit Expert assist me in trying to come to an agreement with Scottish power in removing the default and have a new account set up on my report based on my current payment plan i am undertaking.

The reason i still want to challenge this is i was not made aware of any default pending against me, and even though Scottish Power claim its my own fault, due to not being able to retrieve my mail from my family members home who had passed away. They were able to find the relevant address to chase me up over regarding the outstanding debt, so i was not that hard to find, so they could of sent it to me there. At the time i was living at ........................, and that was displayed accurately on my credit file.

2) a Refund of all membership i have paid, including: the cost of reports, the Subject access requests i sent both company's, the postage cost for the SARS and some payment for the time and effort i had put into this whole fiasco. As you know i put quite a few hours into this and a lot of effort.

I just called Lauren Edwards EXT 03865 on cancellations just to find out the amount of money i have paid since being a member.

She said. 43 Times at £6.99 = £300.57, 6 reports at £5.95 = £35.70, 6 times at £9.99 = £59.94, Total membership fees : £396.21

Then 2 Subject Access Requests each £10 = £20, and postage for these two letters at £5.50 each = £11

Total of above = £427.21

I request the above amount plus some compensation for all the time and effort i had put into investigating this and the mishandling of my data. As i believe Experian have failed me in this matter, Especially after convincing me that they were not at fault at all and that it was Scottish Powers fault. which led me into countless arguments with Scottish Power over this.

I believe i'm not being unreasonable in my requests above. and i believe that i should be compensated with the above amount and a amount for the time and effort which i put into this. I look forward to hearing back from you with a proposal that you are willing to do for me. which i will look over before committing to accept. I just hope that the proposal reflects the outlay i have put into the complaint,

I would like to bring this to a quick and smooth conclusion, but if Credit expert don't believe my reasonable requests above are reasonable, i will seek advice on taking this matter further.

I also look forward to hearing back from you regarding your final response, that i can forward to the FOS and ICO

Regards

Steve

Just read it thanks David and no point me going to the energy ombudsman over that, and thank you for the attachments it's obvious I got no chance of any help then regarding the matter from SP.

from the first time I got in touch with SP in September 2012 I did say straight away it was my fault but however I do dispute that the person on the phone said a default had been applied already. As they did not. And I know for sure I told them I wanted a payment plan to prevent a ccj or default to which they never said oh Steve you already have one.

However it has taken a email to the CEO to get a response from yourself David when in fact the last email I sent you I believe 23rd of may went unnoticed without a response at all until now.

I think I will have to amend the above email and remove part 1 but I also am considering reducing my monthly payments to Scottish power on the debt as I don't want to bust my balls and suffour financial difficulty to line the pockets of your company when I'm getting little support now.

Remember I'm still a paying customer still until this debt is resolved and all I asked for was a little support and understanding. I did explain to you guys the place I was in when I got myself in debt with your company and that I wanted to set things right.

Durkin + dx100 ignoring point 1 from above would you say the rest of the email is ok?

Hi Flex,

It seems SP aren't willing to remove the default. If that's so, it's a disgrace.

A lot's changed since I got shafted by HFC back in the 90s. Particularly since the coalition arrived.

I'd go and see your MP and get an update on the latest political thinking behind companies like SP maliciously annihilating folks lifestyles.

FOS and ICO are a complete waste of space and I doubt that they'd be able to improve on anything that Experian can offer.

I reckon you should stipulate a figure for the "time and effort" part. Perhaps think of a number that you're comfortable with then double it. They'd possibly come back with a lower number but as long as it's half or more, you'll both be happy.

Good luck with all this. I'd be interested to hear what your MP says.

Companies like SP shouldn't be allowed to operate if they're unwilling to cooperate.

Cheers,

Richard.

hey mate, what ive done is ive obviously stated i want all the membership fees back, plus £300 in compensation then as ive put over 70 hours into this with phone calls emails studying sar scanning sar etc ive said i want, the amount of hours ive done times by my hourly rate at work.

ive emailed that over and see what they say, if they contest and it drags on ill request for more hours naturally, and up the compensation by a daily fee, would that be acceptable charing a daily fee?.

as i said in pm im going to leave the SP and focus on the mistake by experian,

ive been looking at the ico site, and if i had to take it further to county court or whatever would points

4,6,7 apply? http://www.ico.org.uk/for_organisations/data_protection/the_guide/the_principles

Cheers for everything so far guys

Just been thinking and looking at a lot of other posts especially regarding the CRA's and defaults.

One thing Ive noticed is multiple people state that a person must sign to allow their data to be transferred to a CRA, such as a default. is this true? as i don't believe Ive actually signed anything with Scottish power, or is it as its a utility company and I'm receiving their supply so does that bind me into a hypothetical signature with the company agreeing to allow them to hand over my Data

The default letters (i got in the sar) which stated they were putting a default on against me, were not sent by SP, i believe they were BCW, so would that make an impact either as its a third party company?

Above where i replied to the Rep, the reason why i said there was no point was due to an attachment from Scottish Power dated Dec 2010 saying they will apply a default unless monies owed paid etc. I made 4 payments i believe before moving house, and giving them a forwarding address. Then obviously default registered October 2011 as in sar there was a letter from BCW, and not shown on CRA file until Dec 12 (due to Experians lovely data processing.)

I'm still waiting for Experian to get back to me over the email i asked for membership fees, time for hours put in and a small amount of compo over mishandling of my data and the poor customer service i got. What would be an acceptable time frame before i email again and do i up the compo and the hours ive put into it? Thank you guys

@Durkin are the the person i read about who took PC world to court?

Edited by flexeh
wont give me a new paragrah grrr

well only the owner can default an account.

dx

and they

well only the owner can default an account.

dx

Sp mite of been the ones to actually default it but the letters were bcw except the one in dec 2010.

Should the letters saying a default been registered of actually of come from SP?