Atos On Tv Tonight Whos Cheating Who Bbc1 Scotland 10.45

COUNTMEIN
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5065 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Just received an e-mail from the maker of the programme thats on tonight! :wink:Basically it was just to let me know that the ESA 'issue' was being looked at in the programme that on tonight..BBC SCOTLAND. 10-45..

However he did say, that he had been inundated with complaints about ESA and it's a subject that the BBC 'may well come back to ONCE Government policy on it becomes more clear'...

i DID ASK why it was only being aired in Scotland? He hasn't replied to that yet...

At least it's a 'start'....

Where's LIBRO these days?? As He might have to get 'that coach' ready for the rebellion to Downing Street orgainised soon!...lol ( bagsey the back seat!:wink: )

Edited by ErikaPNP
merging posts and deleting duplicates - as requested

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Count have sky set to record PF

If I have been of help to you please feel free to click my scales to the left Thanks.:)

I have no legal training and the advice I offer is what I have learnt here and offered as a matter of support. Before you commit to any Legal action you are advised to contact a qualified legal practitioner.

Finally if you succeed with your claim please consider a donation to consumer action group as those donations keep this site alive.

CARTER V Co-Op

BANK CHARGES

REFUNDED £3567

POMPEYFAITH V Co-Op PPI

OFFER MADE BUT REFUSED

ONGOING AND STILL ONGOING

NOW WITH THE OMBUDSMAN

R.I.P BOB aka ROOSTER-UK you have always been a Gent on these boards and you will be remembered for that.

And from BBC news website:

BBC News - New benefit system labelled unfit

PF

If I have been of help to you please feel free to click my scales to the left Thanks.:)

I have no legal training and the advice I offer is what I have learnt here and offered as a matter of support. Before you commit to any Legal action you are advised to contact a qualified legal practitioner.

Finally if you succeed with your claim please consider a donation to consumer action group as those donations keep this site alive.

CARTER V Co-Op

BANK CHARGES

REFUNDED £3567

POMPEYFAITH V Co-Op PPI

OFFER MADE BUT REFUSED

NOW WITH THE OMBUDSMAN

R.I.P BOB aka ROOSTER-UK you have always been a Gent on these boards and you will be remembered for that.

WELL......Will we all be watching, with baited breath?!

I hope there is some good exposure done - it is high time some media attention was drawn to this. Let's hope a true picture is painted, it is no less than people deserve.

I was glad when channel 4 did the A4E exposure. That dreadful woman in the first programme just confirmed the attitude by many towards benefit claimants. It put out there the stigmatism that benefit claimants have to live with day in and day out

My advice is based on my opinion, my experience and my education. I do not profess to be an expert in any given field. If requested, I will provide a link where possible to relevant legislation or guidance, so that advice provided can be confirmed and I do encourage others to follow those links for their own peace of mind. Sometimes my advice is not what people necesserily want to hear, but I will advise on facts as I know them - although it may not be what a person wants to hear it helps to know where you stand. Advice on the internet should never be a substitute for advice from your own legal professional with full knowledge of your individual case.

Please do not seek, offer or produce advice on a consumer issue via private message; it is against

forum rules to advise via private message, therefore pm's requesting private advice will not receive a response.

(exceptions for prior authorisation)

It is listed under entertainment

BBC SCOTLAND you want

CARTER V Co-Op

BANK CHARGES

REFUNDED £3567

POMPEYFAITH V Co-Op PPI

OFFER MADE BUT REFUSED

NOW WITH THE OMBUDSMAN

wow that is going to kick up a stink and its time to flood Mr Alexander MP with our complaints please all write to him and him know how you were treated by atos will also be interesting to read that damming report by the CAB when it is released tomorrow

CARTER V Co-Op

BANK CHARGES

REFUNDED £3567

POMPEYFAITH V Co-Op PPI

OFFER MADE BUT REFUSED

NOW WITH THE OMBUDSMAN

yep i agree,i`v been looking for his email address,but i couldnt remember his name,is mr alexander the minister that was on the program

I am not sure he can help, he is a minister for scotland I think, nothing to do with Social or Medical Service for the UK

The new government ministers for work and pensions and health are:

• Secretary of State for Work and Pensions - Iain Duncan Smith (Conservative)
  • Secretary of State for Health - Andrew Lansley CBE (Conservative)

I think way to go is to create a number 10 petition, I am not sure how this is created and approaches but I remember seeing something similar regarding a different issue.

I guess this petition to Number 10 would be to request an independent investigation of the work of ATOS and maybe request a change of the company assessing the ill people.

http://petitions.number10.gov.uk/

Shame the new government and the Queen's speech both mention fairness, yet they allow Atos to lie and be unfair.

In my own Atos assessment the assessment person was a nurse and she wrote a complete opposite to whatever I said.

yes ee-bee thats him and he is now the scottish secretary in this coalition government

CARTER V Co-Op

BANK CHARGES

REFUNDED £3567

POMPEYFAITH V Co-Op PPI

OFFER MADE BUT REFUSED

NOW WITH THE OMBUDSMAN