Curious twist on two CCA requests-they are taking me to Court!

Laiste
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6056 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Yes I agree.

Nice to see Laiste putting her `mini- point` across through the kindness of Angel:DFor thosewho missed it, here it is in full display:-

For the record, I was "permanently suspended" from the site BEFORE I had the chance to explain to everyone what had happened. I replied to Robertxc's PM banning me and then drafted a post wishing everyone well and explaining the circumstances of my departure, for members to draw their own conclusions. When I tried to submit the message, I couldn't as I had already been banned. So for anyone to suggest that I have had an opportunity to put my side of things forward is complete and utter nonsense! I do not for one moment believe I did anything that I should reproach myself about, and from the feedback I am getting from many people, neither do they! I am wondering why certain a Mod is concerned about me putting my apparent(lol) "one-sided" view of things? People on CAG are not stupid, if I were to lie, they would see right through it! Credit members with some intelligence for goodness sake! Besides which, if Mods disagreed with my account of events, they could always refute what I'm saying! Treat members like adults, let them decide for themselves after being given the FACTS of the situation by both sides, how they feel about me being banned!

I send my very best wishes to everyone, I miss you all!

Love to all,

Laiste.xx

Anyway, I can see Laiste appearing back here in the not so distant future under a new name. I will tell it`s her straightaway- but will the mods.??:rolleyes:

Hey rich we're way over over hereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bear-garden/118222-fond-memory-laiste.html

I'm not an expert so check everything I tell you, however click me scales if I've been useful.

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

There is no freemasonry like the freemasonry of Golf

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic