Manchester meet - Moon Under Water - Deansgate - 12th March 2010 - 7.30 pm

Ellie May
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4989 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Ohh my goodness!! I don't want to get in the way of a girlie night!! :-/

No boys allowed now I take it?

Wassup Dave... Don't you think you can handle all this Hot Totty alone....?? :eek::p

Bring a friend..or 2...or 3....or 4...or more.. :D

As Tills says... the more the merrier and there's 15" Johnny and Bert to talk football with if you get bored with our company.. :p:D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

They say money talks......mine just keeps saying "Goodbye"

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello everybody.

I have 13 cases ongoing on the thread and have received a lot of help from a lot of people. I live in Rochdale which is about 15 miles from Manchester centre.

The last train back from Manchester to Rochdale is 11.30 I think (A taxi would be horrific about £50) I have 2 campbeds and sleeping bags with plenty of floor space so maybe 2 poeple on a bed and 2 people on the floor would be OK for me.

If anybody is stuck for accommodation the offer is there. My partner is French and she will be out that evening and home when we get back.

I also make a very good breakfast.

The other option would be for somebody to book a family room at the travellodge in Manchester which is a room with 1 double bed and 2 single beds maybe £29 to £49 for the room so between 3 people not that bad.

Regards

Steve

All my postings are Without Prejudice and as such can not be used in any Court.

Hiya Steve

Thats really good of you to offer your floor space if anyone gets stuck for

accomodation:)

£50.00 for taxi :eek:

Sooo do i add you to the list :D

It is always good to meet new peeps and see some new faces at meets :)

A-Z Index

HOW NOT TO CLAIM...Click here!

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

.please remember that any advice i give is purely my own experience or opinion thankyou

There are buses and I might be able to persuade my partner to pick me up but then only room for 3 in the car.

Are you planning to finish late?

I might also be able to find a local cheap taxi that 4 of us could share maybe £5 each let me know (I am not too concerned about taxi fares) but wasn't sure what the format of the evening was.

Steve

All my postings are Without Prejudice and as such can not be used in any Court.

There are buses and I might be able to persuade my partner to pick me up but then only room for 3 in the car.

Are you planning to finish late?

They do tend to go on and on and on :rolleyes::D

I might also be able to find a local cheap taxi that 4 of us could share maybe £5 each let me know (I am not too concerned about taxi fares) but wasn't sure what the format of the evening was.

Steve

Not sure what other peeps are doing, best thing to do is keep your eye on the thread they will soon shout :eek::D

A-Z Index

.please remember that any advice i give is purely my own experience or opinion thankyou

Wow! this meet has moved on since I last looked. Some serious chilling to be had after the fight. Yes I agree Tilly arrangements will become more clear as posts move on. I notice the boys hope to attend! This can work for a male contingency to sleep together,save the planet and money!

Hi SG, sounds like you've had a busy time but sorting itself out now I see. We'll have to see if we can persuade Consumerdude Bradford meet to go as well.

Hello Hunni, it will be fab to meet you again for a highly deserved tipple for you! Looking forward to our chat.

XXX

I'm trying to get out of a family do Friday so keep your fingers crossed.

I've not a problem getting back all night buses and all that.

How will I know who you are, fancy dress, newspapers, carnations or will you just be rat axxed?

DG

I have no legal training my knowledge comes from my personal life experiences

Please help keep the forum alive by making a donation

How will I know who you are, fancy dress, newspapers, carnations or will you just be rat axxed?

DG

Just look out for 15"Johnny :eek::D or bods under the tables with placcy bottles ;):D

Hope to see you there :)

A-Z Index

The only meet i attended ithink i crawlled into bed around 3am it might have been 4.

the placcy bottles were everywhere as we all had them.

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

Ive got some placcy wine glasses to bring along for the afters.... and beer glasses for the males... already sitting in my case.

Don't forget your placcy boccle :wink::D

A-Z Index

I am soooooo sorry but not able to attend, wife in hospital (routine nothing real bad) so I need to watch kiddies etc . . . . but im going to defo get to next one. . . .

MSG to Caro . . . I cant reply to you cause I filled up your inbox lolll.

MSG to Caro . . . I cant reply to you cause I filled up your inbox lolll.

Shhhhh. Don't tell everyone!:eek::p

Seriously Ozzy, very sorry you can't make this meet and hope your wife is better soon. No chance of finding a sitter?;)

What's Best for You?

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Alliance & Leicester Moneyclaim issued 20/1/07 £225.50 full settlement received 29 January 2007

Smile £1,075.50 + interest Email request for payment 24/5/06 received £1,000.50 14/7/06 + £20 30/7/06

Yorkshire Bank Moneyclaim issued 21/6/06 £4,489.39 full settlement received 26 January 2007

:p

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

lolll Caro . . .

Would you sit for 5 kids, seriously since we had more than 3 kids no one wants to help out. . . there is a slight chance that I could get in for an hour later on cause if they all asleep inc my wifey I could have a drive up . . I am only about 7 miles away.

lolll Caro . . .

Would you sit for 5 kids,

:eek:

seriously since we had more than 3 kids no one wants to help out. . .

there is a slight chance that I could get in for an hour later on cause if they all asleep inc my wifey I could have a drive up . . I am only about 7 miles away.

See how it goes ozzy. You've obviously got your hands full but would be good to see you if you can slip away. I'd hate Mrs Ozzy to wake up and find you AWOL.;)

What's Best for You?

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Alliance & Leicester Moneyclaim issued 20/1/07 £225.50 full settlement received 29 January 2007

Smile £1,075.50 + interest Email request for payment 24/5/06 received £1,000.50 14/7/06 + £20 30/7/06

Yorkshire Bank Moneyclaim issued 21/6/06 £4,489.39 full settlement received 26 January 2007

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Hi all

Thread has moved on!

Great that so many are coming and look forward to meeting everyone.

Can't wear my red hat so people will recognise us as I think I lost it .. got a dark blue one though. So just watch out for that - it may be on the table rather than my head..

Any news on where we are staying yet?

I have my ticket all printed out...

Hi SG... Don't quote me but I believe a travelodge has been booked by peeps but I'm not 100% sure....

:)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hi SG... Don't quote me but I believe a travelodge has been booked by peeps but I'm not 100% sure....

:)

A whole travelodge spam?:eek:

Is there a roof rack on top of it then?:grin:

A-Z Index

A whole travelodge spam?:eek:

Is it not a whole one then?? Are there bits missing?? :eek:... Flaming hell !!! that's worrying!! :rolleyes:

Is there a roof rack on top of it then?:grin:

There had better be a roof rack cos I has been shopping... :oops:

:p:D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]