Manchester meet - Moon Under Water - Deansgate - 12th March 2010 - 7.30 pm

Ellie May
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4973 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

SORRY cant do that to far for me to travel, cost me nearly £100 for a weekend last time, and i am pre booked with a birthday of some relo i dont know but hey when the drinks are free where there.

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

Sniffin' or drinkin'... :eek::p

:eek:

oooh now who is bad :p

nope neither i is good :p it sends me loopy anyway :eek::rolleyes::D

A-Z Index

HOW NOT TO CLAIM...Click here!

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

.please remember that any advice i give is purely my own experience or opinion thankyou

:D

I shall push the boat out and get you a lemmingaid all to yourself Bill.... 2 litre bottle ok? :p

:)

:p

Ta muchley :D

A-Z Index

.please remember that any advice i give is purely my own experience or opinion thankyou

Wouldn't be the same without you Termi. :D

What's Best for You?

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Alliance & Leicester Moneyclaim issued 20/1/07 £225.50 full settlement received 29 January 2007

Smile £1,075.50 + interest Email request for payment 24/5/06 received £1,000.50 14/7/06 + £20 30/7/06

Yorkshire Bank Moneyclaim issued 21/6/06 £4,489.39 full settlement received 26 January 2007

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

lots to celebrate already!

I will be there - paaaaaaaarty time :)

Yeeeeeeeeeeha!! Glad you can make it too.. :D it'll be great to see you again.. don't forget your 'placcie bockle' cos I is only buying the cokes..:p

:D

Count me in, I loves a good Paaaaaaaaarty.:D:p

But has anyone any idea how much it's gonna cost me on the train from Leeds to Manchester pleeeeese........:confused:

--------------------------------

If you approve of my Post, please tip my scales.

13/07/07 **WON** Halifax

Any advice or opinion I give, is what I have learnt from CAG, If in doubt, please consult a professional.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Count me in, I loves a good Paaaaaaaaarty.:D:p

But has anyone any idea how much it's gonna cost me on the train from Leeds to Manchester pleeeeese........:confused:

Here you go flower but i would double check you know me an directions :eek::rolleyes::D

National Rail Enquiries

Try now lol

Edited by **Tilly**

A-Z Index

Link doesn't work Tills.

I need to book a train too but get soooo confusticated by all those timetables and fings. :confused:

What's Best for You?

Alliance & Leicester Moneyclaim issued 20/1/07 £225.50 full settlement received 29 January 2007

Smile £1,075.50 + interest Email request for payment 24/5/06 received £1,000.50 14/7/06 + £20 30/7/06

Yorkshire Bank Moneyclaim issued 21/6/06 £4,489.39 full settlement received 26 January 2007

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Link doesn't work Tills.

It does now :p

I need to book a train too but get soooo confusticated by all those timetables and fings. :confused:

You gets confuzzled :rolleyes::p

A-Z Index

But has anyone any idea how much it's gonna cost me on the train from Leeds to Manchester pleeeeese........:confuse d:

About £17ish return I think. Go to Piccadilly - takes about an hour. Victoria trains take twice as long. Do you know Manchester? Or do you need meeting at train station?

Jan

About £17ish return I think. Go to Piccadilly - takes about an hour. Victoria trains take twice as long. Do you know Manchester? Or do you need meeting at train station?

Jan

Thankooo & yes please Jan, don't know Manchester, I'm lost without me satnav :p:D

--------------------------------

If you approve of my Post, please tip my scales.

13/07/07 **WON** Halifax

Any advice or opinion I give, is what I have learnt from CAG, If in doubt, please consult a professional.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Never mind subbing OD. Haven't seen ya for aaaages.

What's Best for You?

Hi all :D

been a bit snowed under of late thanks to some lovely person hacking my puter & in doing so erasing all the research & notes & letters etc for my case ...... & my hearing is on the 10th, :eek: but if all goes well I should be able to join you.

Well done spammy btw!:D

Edited by hunni2006
can't spell!

My fight so far:

hunni2006 V Halifax Bank: Charges £963.11 refunded nov 2006:D

Cabot financial V hunni2006: defending court summons, ongoing... July 09 :-x:-x:-x don't even get me started about them....grrr still battling

hunni2006 V Capital One: SA request & CCA issued, ongoing.. July 09 OC 'checking the archives...' Sept 09, no agreement, files closed!:D

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< please feel free to tip my scales if I've been helpful!

:DLearning more, every day.....

I have No legal training, any opinions and advice posted are entirely my own opinion, and based on life experiences and knowledge gained on this great site. Ultimately, what you do is up to you.

been a bit snowed under of late thanks to some lovely person hacking my puter & in doing so erasing all the research & notes & letters etc for my case ...... & my hearing is on the 10th, :eek:

:eek::eek::eek:

Well done sammy btw!:D

Hiya Hunni :D

Sorry to hear about your poooter there are some right ratbags around:mad:

good luck with your court case will keep everything crossed for you :p:)

Would be great to see you again and catch up

pssst you has to make the drinks are on spammi :D

A-Z Index

& my hearing is on the 10th, :eek: Good Luck :) but if all goes well I should be able to join you..... Brilliantissimo!!

Well done spammy btw!:D

Ta Muchly.. :D

pssst you has to make the drinks are on spammi :D

Oi you... I is not a table you know!!

:grin::p

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

They say money talks......mine just keeps saying "Goodbye"

You is a bird aintcha :p:D

I is..... and I is planning to be under the table not on top of it.... :eek:

:p:D

Champers Hooorriaahah!!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

You is a bird aintcha :p:D

I is..... and I is planning to be under the table :eek:

:eek::eek:

OOh errr misssus toooooooo much info :p:D

A-Z Index

:eek::eek:

OOh errr misssus toooooooo much info :p:D

Are you talking to me or is I talking to you??? Could be I'm talking to meself But I wouldn't know until I look.. Who am I today??

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Are you talking to me or is I talking to you??? Could be I'm talking to meself But I wouldn't know until I look.. Who am I today??

LMAO.gif

Who is you again :confused: come to that who is i :eek: lilly billy tilly milly molly :rolleyes: ;-)

:-D

A-Z Index