Manchester meet - Moon Under Water - Deansgate - 12th March 2010 - 7.30 pm

Ellie May
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4990 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Who is you again :confused: come to that who is i :eek: lilly billy tilly milly molly :rolleyes: ;-)

:-D

You is MillyTillyMolly you Silly Billy... :rolleyes:

:p:D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

They say money talks......mine just keeps saying "Goodbye"

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You is MillyTillyMolly you Silly Billy... :rolleyes:

:eek:

You mean i is not a smurfeee after all :eek::p:grin:

A-Z Index

HOW NOT TO CLAIM...Click here!

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

.please remember that any advice i give is purely my own experience or opinion thankyou

:eek:

You mean i is not a smurfeee after all :eek::p:grin:

Nope... you is not!!

You is incognito, in disguise, in disgrace, and in de bin... :eek:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hi all :D

been a bit snowed under of late thanks to some lovely person hacking my puter & in doing so erasing all the research & notes & letters etc for my case ...... & my hearing is on the 10th, :eek: but if all goes well I should be able to join you.

Well done spammy btw!:D

Great to hear from you and hope you can make it :)

Good luck on the 10th

Jan

Great to hear from you and hope you can make it :-)

Good luck on the 10th

Jan

Thank you!

:( nose to the grindstone at the minute, trying to find all the links and case law that I had researched for my case... just received their trial bundle with a 60 page section at the end listing case law & examples that I can't even begin to understand.... grrrr!:eek:

Me thinks I'll need a night out no matter what!:rolleyes:

My fight so far:

hunni2006 V Halifax Bank: Charges £963.11 refunded nov 2006:D

Cabot financial V hunni2006: defending court summons, ongoing... July 09 :-x:-x:-x don't even get me started about them....grrr still battling

hunni2006 V Capital One: SA request & CCA issued, ongoing.. July 09 OC 'checking the archives...' Sept 09, no agreement, files closed!:D

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< please feel free to tip my scales if I've been helpful!

:DLearning more, every day.....

I have No legal training, any opinions and advice posted are entirely my own opinion, and based on life experiences and knowledge gained on this great site. Ultimately, what you do is up to you.

Thank you!

:( nose to the grindstone at the minute, trying to find all the links and case law that I had researched for my case... just received their trial bundle with a 60 page section at the end listing case law & examples that I can't even begin to understand.... grrrr!:eek:

Deeps Breaths,missus :)

Me thinks I'll need a night out no matter what!:rolleyes:

Sounds like a plan :rolleyes::D

A-Z Index

.please remember that any advice i give is purely my own experience or opinion thankyou

to me too.:-)

Ja-de are what train are you getting & are you staying over or coming back to Leeds?

My fight so far:

Cabot financial V hunni2006: defending court summons, ongoing... July 09 :-x:-x:-x don't even get me started about them....grrr still battling

hunni2006 V Capital One: SA request & CCA issued, ongoing.. July 09 OC 'checking the archives...' Sept 09, no agreement, files closed!:D

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< please feel free to tip my scales if I've been helpful!

I have No legal training, any opinions and advice posted are entirely my own opinion, and based on life experiences and knowledge gained on this great site. Ultimately, what you do is up to you.

Hi Hunni (and Hunni's Dad :D).

Good luck with the case and we expect to see you in Manchester. You'll be needing to unwind after all your hard work. I daresay between us we might find a corner for you to rest your weary head.;)

What's Best for You?

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Alliance & Leicester Moneyclaim issued 20/1/07 £225.50 full settlement received 29 January 2007

Smile £1,075.50 + interest Email request for payment 24/5/06 received £1,000.50 14/7/06 + £20 30/7/06

Yorkshire Bank Moneyclaim issued 21/6/06 £4,489.39 full settlement received 26 January 2007

:p

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

mmmm - can tell its going to be one of those meets :p

If it isn't I'll be disappointed.. :D

We need another one!!.... HF says she can't make it so we may have to do a bit of kidnapping!!! ...:p:grin:

Hi Hunni (and Hunni's Dad :D).

I daresay between us we might find a corner for you to rest your weary head.;)

I dare say we can... :grin:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Count me in, its two days after payday.... I also have quite a bit of annual leave to get through and this ties in with some time I've booked off anyway...

Will come up on the coach from London (funfares to Manchester are £15...) and need to crash with people overnight.

See you all then

Count me in, its two days after payday.... I also have quite a bit of annual leave to get through and this ties in with some time I've booked off anyway...

See you all then

See you there SG :D

pssst is you bringing 15" Johnny :eek: or has he grown :p

A-Z Index

Girls night out.... definitely just what I'll need!!;)

My fight so far:

Hi Tilly, yes, 15 inch Jonny can come, and his dad Bert, who is the same size as Susi Q... should be a good night.

You lot can help me choose a new puppet, I have three in mind, one male and two females... I even have a name for one of them.... Vexatious Litigation :mad:

PS I is getting sozzled,3 double apple voddy so far and a couple more to go!

Hi Tilly, yes, 15 inch Jonny can come, and his dad Bert, who is the same size as Susi Q... should be a good night.

will deffo be a good night SG the parttttttttttty animals are all going :cool::D

You lot can help me choose a new puppet, I have three in mind, one male and two females... I even have a name for one of them.... Vexatious Litigation :mad:

well you could always have flirty girty to go with dirty bertie :p

:eek::eek:

You having a practice run SG :-D

A-Z Index

Girls night out.... definitely just what I'll need!!;)

Sorry to disappoint you Hunni but it looks like 15" Johnny and Dirty Bertie are gonna be making an appearance.... no longer just us girls!!.. :eek:... hope you don't mind sharing your BJ..

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Sorry to disappoint you Hunni but it looks like 15" Johnny and Dirty Bertie are gonna be making an appearance.... no longer just us girls!!.. :eek:... hope you don't mind sharing your BJ..

:eek::eek:

Go wash your mouth out :p you is bad :D poor Bertie and Johnny :rolleyes:

A-Z Index

Ooh never tried apple voddy! *hint hint :D

What's Best for You?

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Alliance & Leicester Moneyclaim issued 20/1/07 £225.50 full settlement received 29 January 2007

Smile £1,075.50 + interest Email request for payment 24/5/06 received £1,000.50 14/7/06 + £20 30/7/06

Yorkshire Bank Moneyclaim issued 21/6/06 £4,489.39 full settlement received 26 January 2007

:p

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Ohh my goodness!! I don't want to get in the way of a girlie night!! :-/

No boys allowed now I take it?

If my post was helpful don't forget to click the star!

Advice is offered freely, without liability and without prejudice.

If in any doubt professional legal advice should be sought.

I do not profess to be in any way legally trained, I am a big

oily truck driver and all I know has been learned within the

Consumer Action Group.

FAQ's

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/faqs-please-read-these/

Trying to stop smoking?

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/give-up-smoking-here/

A dummies guide to the forums

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/welcome-consumer-forums/107001-how-do-i-dummies.html

--

KEEP WILDLIFE IN THE WILD

http://www.bornfree.org.uk

BORN FREE FOUNDATION

--

Boys girls smurfs :rolleyes: all are allowed dave the more the merrier:D

A-Z Index

'course boys are allowed .....

we promise to be gentle with you :wink: