Mobile Money - Update!!!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4804 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello,

Firstly, sorry for not updating everyone on this situation sooner. (Thanks for all the texts and emails guys/gals).

this is an update to an earlier thread:http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/log-book-loans-bills/219197-urgent-cars-been-clamped.html

Well I had my afternoon in court. I turned up nice and early for a 2pm hearing, all paperwork in hand and waited for MM to arrive, and try and defend their case....... (cue tumbleweed and whistling wind sound effect)...

MM = NO SHOW!!! :eek::eek::eek: SHOCK HORROR!!!

So I get called in and sit in front of the judge. I explained to them that MM had failed to comply with an injunction order in so much that they had NOT removed my clamp within the ordered time period.

The court asked me to file a complaint against MM for failing to comply and the court will take it further. This i have done.

They have also extended my injunction order until further notice. I explained to the court that MM think they are above the law and if they didnt adhere to the previous injunction by not removing the clamp, then they would almost certainly ignore this one and would simply take the vehicle anyway.

The judge stated that this would be a very stupid mistake, and pointed out very clearly that MM are not above the law in any way, but could do nothing more than extend the injunction.

I now have to file a "particulars of claim" and serve it on them which i am in the process of doing (i would appreciate some help here though).

The following day i telephoned the head vulture at MM and spoke with him explaining that I was dissapointed at not meeting him at court. He just "hmm'ed".

He did tell me though that his representative was "heard" at court after i had left (which meant his rep was late, and AFAIK, should NOT have been heard).

The vulture told me he had put to the court that they would accept reduced monthly payments and not charge interest until the loan is paid off. (This however turned out to be a complete lie, as i teleponed the court and was told they have not heard from the defendant at all).

They wouldnt however, take off the interest that they had already charged taking me to nearly 2K for a £600 initial loan.

I explained that id rather fight through the courts and he asked on what grounds I thought I could win. I explained I have a NUMBER of grounds but just one of them would be that one of their staff had signed the Bill of Sale which goes against the bill of sale act. The Head Vulture told me that this was perfectly allowed as the person who signed was not party to the agreement but was simply an "employee" of MM. :?:?:?

So thats it... My particulars of claim will be in soon and served on the Cricklewood or should that be crickleHOOD) office with a big grin on my face.

The car is in hiding with 1,000,000% NO CHANCE of them finding it, so guys (i know you are following my threads on here... Hello Simon Furnival, Mike Preston, Bimal Thankey, and Sham Sham the manager man!!) please dont send pinky, perky or any other ugly inbreds round to try and repo the car... its not here..... its not there...... its not anywhere......

I would appreciate some help with the particulars of claim as this stage is quite new to me so please could people with experience in this field PM me asap.

Ta and much love!!

Bonjour!

UKD

(PS fluffy i replaced my BB and have lost your BB-PIN, can you PM me your pin so i can add you again).

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello,

Firstly, sorry for not updating everyone on this situation sooner. (Thanks for all the texts and emails guys/gals).

this is an update to an earlier thread:http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/log-book-loans-bills/219197-urgent-cars-been-clamped.html

Well I had my afternoon in court. I turned up nice and early for a 2pm hearing, all paperwork in hand and waited for MM to arrive, and try and defend their case....... (cue tumbleweed and whistling wind sound effect)...

MM = NO SHOW!!! :eek::eek::eek: SHOCK HORROR!!!

So I get called in and sit in front of the judge. I explained to them that MM had failed to comply with an injunction order in so much that they had NOT removed my clamp within the ordered time period.

The court asked me to file a complaint against MM for failing to comply and the court will take it further. This i have done.

They have also extended my injunction order until further notice. I explained to the court that MM think they are above the law and if they didnt adhere to the previous injunction by not removing the clamp, then they would almost certainly ignore this one and would simply take the vehicle anyway.

The judge stated that this would be a very stupid mistake, and pointed out very clearly that MM are not above the law in any way, but could do nothing more than extend the injunction.

I now have to file a "particulars of claim" and serve it on them which i am in the process of doing (i would appreciate some help here though).

The following day i telephoned the head vulture at MM and spoke with him explaining that I was dissapointed at not meeting him at court. He just "hmm'ed".

He did tell me though that his representative was "heard" at court after i had left (which meant his rep was late, and AFAIK, should NOT have been heard).

The vulture told me he had put to the court that they would accept reduced monthly payments and not charge interest until the loan is paid off. (This however turned out to be a complete lie, as i teleponed the court and was told they have not heard from the defendant at all).

They wouldnt however, take off the interest that they had already charged taking me to nearly 2K for a £600 initial loan.

I explained that id rather fight through the courts and he asked on what grounds I thought I could win. I explained I have a NUMBER of grounds but just one of them would be that one of their staff had signed the Bill of Sale which goes against the bill of sale act. The Head Vulture told me that this was perfectly allowed as the person who signed was not party to the agreement but was simply an "employee" of MM. :?:?:?

So thats it... My particulars of claim will be in soon and served on the Cricklewood or should that be crickleHOOD) office with a big grin on my face.

The car is in hiding with 1,000,000% NO CHANCE of them finding it, so guys (i know you are following my threads on here... Hello Simon Furnival, Mike Preston, Bimal Thankey, and Sham Sham the manager man!!) please dont send pinky, perky or any other ugly inbreds round to try and repo the car... its not here..... its not there...... its not anywhere......

I would appreciate some help with the particulars of claim as this stage is quite new to me so please could people with experience in this field PM me asap.

Ta and much love!!

Bonjour!

UKD

(PS fluffy i replaced my BB and have lost your BB-PIN, can you PM me your pin so i can add you again).

Nice one UK. So they heard the case after you left, have you confirmed this with the court? Cos if they told me that i would not sugar was sweet I still would not take their word. I'm sure this is a Court Procedure violation, it should have been adjorned and heard with you there...

Please don't give them an inch...

trooper68

Trooper68:)

Nice one UK. So they heard the case after you left, have you confirmed this with the court? Cos if they told me that i would not sugar was sweet I still would not take their word. I'm sure this is a Court Procedure violation, it should have been adjorned and heard with you there...

Please don't give them an inch...

trooper68

I spoke to the court and they said they'd heard nothing from them whatsoever. Im 100% certain it was just another dirty tactic that they thought I would agree to so they get their hands on the money... not a hope.

Ive another few tricks up my sleeve thanks to another member on here, but id really appreciate help on filing my Particulars of Claim.

UKD.

I spoke to the court and they said they'd heard nothing from them whatsoever. Im 100% certain it was just another dirty tactic that they thought I would agree to so they get their hands on the money... not a hope.

Ive another few tricks up my sleeve thanks to another member on here, but id really appreciate help on filing my Particulars of Claim.

UKD.

Nice of them. on POC I cannot help, but i'll bump.

trooper68

Trooper68:)

• 1 month later...

UKD.

UKd - am surprised to see you selling car data checks on this forum. makes little sense given your upper-hand against LBL, I followed your informative (and entertaining) posts and assumed you had finished the caes and won.

hmm not really. I wasnt actually selling car data checks parse, just helping out a few people who wanted to know if their cars had finance registered against them.

The car is still in hiding... truth is i may just give it back to them (even though it disgusts me) as the tax is up tomorrow and although my cousin wants it in lilse (france) for parts, cant ship it there unless its taxed and insured, and seeing as I have a shiny new motor now, dont wanna be doing that on this old **** heap.

Was also just gonna scrap it to stop the cnuts getting their dirty hands on it.

Any advice, as dont have a garage to store it in at my disposal.

UKD

Latest Update.....

Just spoke with the manager "Sham" (appropriate name) at my branch to see what "deal" we could come to so that I can be released from the hell of being a Mobile Money customer. It was quite an amicable chat, and I offered him £200 to release me from the debt (currently standing at £800ish).

He told me he thinks he'll have to have the car back then. I told him to go and get it and he asked where it was..... i wouldnt tell him.

I asked him where his logic was that if he didnt accept the 200 quid id have the car crushed and surely its better to have £200 than NOTHING.

He returned joviality by stating that he would be happy to give ME £200 to "get rid of me" and i said i would be glad to accept his offer. Then he stated "Or i could simply give someone else £200 to get rid of you". A blatant threat which i simply brushed off, cos most of the stuff they spurt is bol*ox.

So basically i told him..... go away and ponder over the £200 to release me deal.... or im crushing the car.

Hes gone off to think about it.

Im not holding my breath.

I feel a telephone call to the scappers is imminent.

UKD.

PS Hello Bimal Thankey, Sham The Manager Man, Mike Preston (The Big Cheese), And Simon Furnival (God knows who you are)... I know you're watching....

BREAKING NEWS!!!!

Whilst typing this, Sham has called and said he would accept £300. I told him my offer was £200.00. He told me that he didnt believe I was serious about even £200 so come back to him when i had the money in hand.

Hmmm now what to do.....

UKD

This all seems rather sad and surprisingly personal given your previously bullish posts re invalid BOS, court claim, injunction etc,etc

It doesnt even sound like bailiffs are trying to take your car?

There is no help here for Caggers like me looking for pragmatic advice

with a car worth keeping

STJ

STJ,

It IS personal. And they really think im gonna disappear once they've been paid. NOT A HOPE, my only goal in life at the moment is to try and make these animals suffer. Im planning a picket outside their offices, a tv show, and a website with a very similar sounding name as theirs set up to shame them and expose their tactics.

The only reason, the ONLY reason that they are getting their grubby slimy paws on my motor is that there is someone else after it and i stand to make a tidy sum out of it. If however i get to the office tomorrow and they dont go through with their offer (which is what im expecting) then the deal i have with another party will still go through so either way, I WONT SUFFER ONE IOTA!!!

im loving every single minute of this fight with these monkey fisters and it dont stop here......

Watch this space.

UKD

Just to update you on my case....

I went to MM yesterday and paid them the £200.00. They returned my log book removed the HPI marker and quashed all debt they say i owed them in front of me and gave me a receipt to say so. That was after they abused and threatened me. Oh how i laughed.

Now i have sold the vehicle (for a nice tidy profit), and first thing monday will be starting a small claim against them for ALL the money I have paid them over and above the initial loan PLUS loss of earnings whilst the car has had to be in hiding. Plus lots of other little tidbits.

You shoulda seen their faces when i told em what i was gonna do......

See you soon MM

UKD.

STJ,

I have a dog. In fact I have 2. Im thinking of getting a mole however...

Come on mate, it aint rocket science. These animals took money from me which as far as i am concerned i should not have had to pay.... they made me keep my car in hiding for months, didnt turn up at court, lied, attacked a member of my family, and all the time i knew that if i sold my car they would go after an innocent party and cause them as much grief as they had caused me. The ONLY way i felt i could get my vehicle and money back was to pay them even more money under duress, and sue them afterwards, which is the stage i am at now.

My aim was NOT to get my car back..... it was to get my MONEY back, and at this time, that hasnt happened.

Cappish?

UKD

Now i have my car back (and sold), i am in a prime fighting position to persue a claim for what i feel should be compensated to me.

STJ

Im not getting into a slanging match with you at all. If you think its ok for these sh*trags to [problem] people out of their money than thats your opinion. If you think its unnecessary for me to pursue a private claim to try and reclaim money i feel ive paid under duress, that is also your opinion.

I also have opinions on these sh*tlickers, and the right to exercise those opinions in any fashion i wish.

Anyway, thanks for the veterinary advice.

UKD

PS its starting to look to me like you maybe employed by one of these "companies".

Please Help

2 Men Claiming To Be Court Enforcement Officers Are Outside My Flat Appartantly Waiting For The Police To Come To Take My Car They Are Acting On Behalf Of Mobile Money

Any Advice

Yep! GET IN YOUR CAR NOW!!! if you can, DRIVE IT AWAY... if not just SIT IN IT and refuse to move.

When the police arrive STILL DONT GET OUT... you dont have to. Ask to see official court papers stating that they are allowed to take your vehicle. Also remember to tell the police that their role is to make sure there is no breach of the peace and that you are not causing such by simply sitting in your car. but for god's sake GET OUT THERE or you will LOSE YOUR CAR!!!!

UKD

Also go and get their names.... we can check to see if they are certificated bailiffs. Ask them if they are bailiffs and if they are ask to see their bailiffs certificate. They MUST show this by law.

These men are most likely NOT court enforcement officers, but just muppet recovery agents employed by mobile money grabbers.

Try and record their admission to being court officers too.

UKD

Dont be intimidated.... what can they do? they may be waiting for a removal van. Why would they call the police?

Where are you based?

Just get in your car... keep your keys in your pocket until you get to the car door and then get in quick and LOCK THE DOORS...

Then simply just SIT THERE!!!!!

UKD

Hey,

i have moved ma car was quite funny actually. When i walked back i just saw a police car leaving then shortly after the mobile money van went. Which is a shame because i wanted to ask them what you said. I rang one of them and he would'nt give me his name he just said i am in trouble with the police now, after asking a few questions he was tripping himself up and then hung up,

he has just phoned and said he has spoken to the police and they will be ringing me soon. Do you know how true this is.

and what should i do next

Thanku

Edited by gay-boi

OMG!!! you're in trouble with the police?? yet..... the police drove away and didnt trouble you? thats answered your q above lol

KEEP YOUR CAR VERY WELL HIDDEN!!! GARAGED IF POSS. Dont just hide it around the corner, park it a mile away up and around side streets deep on some dead end streets. They will drive around looking for your car. Remember they saw you go out and move your car and then saw you come back so they know it cant be too far away, so they WILL go and look for it.

But WELL DONE... round one to you.

A couple of Q's

Are you working?

What car is it and whats the value

how much is allegedly outstanding on the loan

UKD