Mobile Money - Update!!!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4811 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hey hope ur ok

just had Paul Bishop on the phone telling me that he has read these forums and i should be careful that he does'nt do me for slander. I said surely if there was anything on the site that could have legal implications then the site team would remove it to which he did'nt say much.

I said about the BOS not being registered and he said he believes that it is and that he is speaking to the high court on Monday.

I told him i had reported him to the high court for pretending to be a high court enforcment officer and apparantly now all that he is is an 'enforcement officer' no mention of court.

So Mr Bishop, sorry to have wasted 3 hours of your time on Wednesday night, would have loved to have seen your face to b fair. Hahaha

Well If A Mr Paul Bishop Is Watching

If A Vehicle Is Secured By A Bill Of Sale, And That Bos Is Corrupted,

The Credit Agreement Then Becomes Tainted

So Not Only No Bos, But No Agreement And The Loan Is Then Classed As A Gift

Ill Keep Dropping In But It Seems All Under Control

hey hope ur ok

just had Paul Bishop on the phone telling me that he has read these forums and i should be careful that he does'nt do me for slander. I said surely if there was anything on the site that could have legal implications then the site team would remove it to which he did'nt say much.

I said about the BOS not being registered and he said he believes that it is and that he is speaking to the high court on Monday.

I told him i had reported him to the high court for pretending to be a high court enforcment officer and apparantly now all that he is is an 'enforcement officer' no mention of court.

So Mr Bishop, sorry to have wasted 3 hours of your time on Wednesday night, would have loved to have seen your face to b fair. Hahaha

BWAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!! told you they read the forums, and now the vulture violators even admit it...

So, Mr BashTheBishop, what exactly on here is slanderous? come on, join up and try and defend your sorry self.

Either that or go away and try your very best to put together some kind of defence against someone that looks like they have a VERY strong case against you.

Or better still..... tall building... short rope..... LOL

Useless excuse for life.... and they still sleep well. Just shows you..

UKD

BWAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!! told you they read the forums, and now the vulture violators even admit it...

So, Mr BashTheBishop, what exactly on here is slanderous? come on, join up and try and defend your sorry self.

Either that or go away and try your very best to put together some kind of defence against someone that looks like they have a VERY strong case against you.

Or better still..... tall building... short rope..... LOL

Useless excuse for life.... and they still sleep well. Just shows you..

UKD

Hahahaha u make me laugh

Well If A Mr Paul Bishop Is Watching

If A Vehicle Is Secured By A Bill Of Sale, And That Bos Is Corrupted,

The Credit Agreement Then Becomes Tainted

So Not Only No Bos, But No Agreement And The Loan Is Then Classed As A Gift

Ill Keep Dropping In But It Seems All Under Control

Thanku im jus gunna start a new thread now as someone has been kind enuff to say how its done

Hey

Just had a interesting conversation with someone at the police station, not actually a copper but front desk person. Who said that there would not be a warrent out for my arresst or any other of the rubbish they have said about being pulled over if seen and done for TWOC or handaling stolen goods.

He also said the fact that i drove the car through an ANPR check today also confirmed this.

With regards to impersanting a high court enforcement officer or saying there is a warrent out for my aresst etc apparantly that is not a criminal matter.

But i said does ringing my nan over 15times threating them with the police if they dont say wher i live consitute harassment and apparantly it does SO WATCH OUT MOBILE MONEY MAYBE THE POLICE WILL BE KNOCKING ON YOUR DOOR SOON

Hey

Just had a interesting conversation with someone at the police station, not actually a copper but front desk person. Who said that there would not be a warrent out for my arresst or any other of the rubbish they have said about being pulled over if seen and done for TWOC or handaling stolen goods.

He also said the fact that i drove the car through an ANPR check today also confirmed this.

With regards to impersanting a high court enforcement officer or saying there is a warrent out for my aresst etc apparantly that is not a criminal matter.

But i said does ringing my nan over 15times threating them with the police if they dont say wher i live consitute harassment and apparantly it does SO WATCH OUT MOBILE MONEY MAYBE THE POLICE WILL BE KNOCKING ON YOUR DOOR SOON

Just gotta get ma nan to make a complaint

• 5 months later...

I used to work for mobile money a couple of years ago (dont all moan i left/was asked to leave as I refused to repossess an old womans car in the middle of ***** the week before xmas).

What people seem to miss here is that mobile money or log book loans etc cant just take your car they have to send you a default in the post that gives you about a week to sort things out. if it is that your situation has changed then you can go to your local court and obtain an order called a time bar I think giving you a long period to pay the money back and also stop them charging you any late fees or interest.

I used to work for mobile money a couple of years ago (dont all moan i left/was asked to leave as I refused to repossess an old womans car in the middle of ***** the week before xmas).

What people seem to miss here is that mobile money or log book loans etc cant just take your car they have to send you a default in the post that gives you about a week to sort things out. if it is that your situation has changed then you can go to your local court and obtain an order called a time bar I think giving you a long period to pay the money back and also stop them charging you any late fees or interest.

Neb10

thanks for the insight, but you know as well as others this means jacksh*t to the Agents and the lenders, when the turn up demanding payment, clamping and towing the car away-"its not us". Court or no court order is no obsticlal if they really want the car.

Can I ask a question? Can you tell me what training they gave you on these loads and what was your understanding on it from the training if any?

Thanks

Trooper68

Trooper68:)

• 3 weeks later...

No training was given, however if you get a time bar from the court then they CANT take your car. If they do then the court will enforce its return or the return of its values. THEY will NOT ignore a time bar order under any circumstance.

Hope this helps.

No training was given, however if you get a time bar from the court then they CANT take your car. If they do then the court will enforce its return or the return of its values. THEY will NOT ignore a time bar order under any circumstance.

Hope this helps.

Nice info,

However as you already know these monkey rimmers think they are a law unto themselves, and probably WILL ignore any order made by the court.

I had an order from the court ORDERING them to remove a clamp they put on illegally. did they remove it? ……………………….did they hell!!

did they ignore the court order?? ……………….. completey!!!

Did i cut the clamp off and sell it on ebay for £65…… now would i!!!

UKD

• 9 months later...

hi there, i have a similar issue, i took out a loan with mobile money and have struggled to pay anything to them, im trying to sort out my finances now but have had no option but put them on the back of the list, my 3 children, food and general bills must come first, i have had lots of issues with hounding calls etc, i have explained i will do my darnedest to get them their money but the previous issues come first, its been so stressful and upsetting to me especially as my Mum sadly passed away at the age of 57 suddenly, and now have them on phone threatening to take the car i use to check on my dad and get the kids to school 2 miles away!!, can anyone give me advise as i dont think many debt assistance companies deal with secured loans, or am i wrong? please help, i have now lost sleepless nights and about 2 stone in weight just in worry :(