**** CAG Christmas meet: Saturday 12th December, Oxford: Red Lion, 7pm ****

sequenci
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5226 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

CAG Christmas meet location vote  

42 Caggers have voted

1. 1. CAG Christmas meet location vote

• London
    • Oxford
    • Leicester
    • Huntingdon
    • Northampton
    • Nottingham
    • Lincoln
    • Edinburgh
    • Other: Please specify

Aye :)

"To love unconditionally is the greatest gift, laughter is a close second" .To give your time to help others after being helped here is the best way to show your appreciation to your fellow CAG members.

Please note that this advice is given informally, without liability and without prejudice. Seek the advice of an insured qualified professional if you have any doubts. All my knowledge has been gained here, for which I'm very grateful. I'm a Journalist, not a law professional.

If you do PM, make sure to include a link to your thread as I don't give out advice in private ;)

BB 13 - DCAs/banks and solicitors 0.

I get a fresh start to get on with learning to live with severe disabilities when they could have had something if they'd been understanding...

<--- If you feel I've helped, please twinkle my star :)

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Are all in agreement?
.. fine by me..:)

Will there be a seperate thread for the date or is that already semi decided by the original 'HRS Bookie thread'...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

They say money talks......mine just keeps saying "Goodbye"

How about we start off in Edingburgh at Marion Divas and we work our way down south to London making stops on the way at Nottingham, Brum, Oxford Etc.

A week long CAG crawl...:p

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Sorry guy and gals i wont be comming if its oxford.

its a matter of to much to travel

to much to stay anywere

and saftey of myself.

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

As has already been said there doesnt have to be just one xmas meet.

I know in 2007 there were 3, one in London, one in Brum and one in Manchester in fact some party animals made the Brum meet on friday and then went on to the Manchester meet on Saturday :rolleyes:

I don't care where it is as long as I don't sustain any injuries or do anything stoopid :D

"To love unconditionally is the greatest gift, laughter is a close second" .To give your time to help others after being helped here is the best way to show your appreciation to your fellow CAG members.

Please note that this advice is given informally, without liability and without prejudice. Seek the advice of an insured qualified professional if you have any doubts. All my knowledge has been gained here, for which I'm very grateful. I'm a Journalist, not a law professional.

If you do PM, make sure to include a link to your thread as I don't give out advice in private ;)

I get a fresh start to get on with learning to live with severe disabilities when they could have had something if they'd been understanding...

I know in 2007 there were 3, one in London, one in Brum and one in Manchester in fact some party animals made the Brum meet on friday and then went on to the Manchester meet on Saturday :rolleyes:

Oh i know that but not many other ppl are noticing. I have said do one in Norwich or even peterborough or somewhere like that but seem to have been ignored.

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

I'm all for a Brum or notts meet :) Means my agoraphobia is less...

Brum especially :)

Manchester is nice and friendly in December.

:)

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men.

Blessed is he who in the name of charity and goodwill shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children.

And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers.

And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

(Jules Winnfield)

Cardiff wasn't nominated so blugh :p

Oh i know that but not many other ppl are noticing. I have said do one in Norwich or even peterborough or somewhere like that but seem to have been ignored.

I guess those options are unpopular. Of course there is nothing stopping you organisation your own meet. We can have as few or as many as we like!

:rolleyes::D

Of course, peeps seem to be forgetting that there doesn't have to be only ONE meet.

I'm sure that if several are strategically held in various venues + on different dates, most peeps would be able to attend at least one of them?

:D

:)

I guess those options are unpopular. Of course there is nothing stopping you organisation your own meet. We can have as few or as many as we like!

:D

Now that is like waving a red flag at a bull :eek::D

How many can we fit in :eek:

Watch this space :rolleyes::D:p

A-Z Index

HOW NOT TO CLAIM...Click here!

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

.please remember that any advice i give is purely my own experience or opinion thankyou

Well, regardless of what the vote outcome is I would really like an Oxford meet as it's the City where I was brought up and is beautiful at Christmas - especially within the indoor markets.

I'll be up for popping down to London and any meets around the Midlands. I live in Birmingham and study in Nottingham so it's all good :)

Well, regardless of what the vote outcome is I would really like an Oxford meet as it's the City where I was brought up and is beautiful at Christmas - especially within the indoor markets.

I'll be up for popping down to London and any meets around the Midlands. I live in Birmingham and study in Nottingham so it's all good :)

Hopefully what i have in mind can be done ;):D

Hi Tills

don't forget Marion's invited us all round to his place... all you can eat and drink for a tenner.. just need to get to Edinburgh :p

Do we get a bogof deal :lol::D

A-Z Index

.please remember that any advice i give is purely my own experience or opinion thankyou

Hopefully what i have in mind can be done ;):D

Do we get a bogof deal :lol::D

We Can but ask.....:D

Am I going to have to throw a sickie for the week to get to all these places or are we just going to start in October and work our way through to December??

:eek::D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

We Can but ask.....:D

Am I going to have to throw a sickie for the week to get to all these places

:eek::D

You made need to after :eek::p:D

A-Z Index

I think that I may need to hire a minder to look after me, stop me falling everywhere and not doing anything I'll regret in the morning :D