**** CAG Christmas meet: Saturday 12th December, Oxford: Red Lion, 7pm ****

sequenci
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5226 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

CAG Christmas meet location vote  

42 Caggers have voted

1. 1. CAG Christmas meet location vote

• London
    • Oxford
    • Leicester
    • Huntingdon
    • Northampton
    • Nottingham
    • Lincoln
    • Edinburgh
    • Other: Please specify

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That will be Her Royal Slitheriness Queen Bookwork to the likes of you :-)

Yes of course... profuse apologies for being so disrespectful to HRS Queen Bookworm, from this lowly Basic Account Holder. Humble pie and hair shirt for the rest of the night I promise..:(

:grin:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

They say money talks......mine just keeps saying "Goodbye"

Well I suggested that they could invent new terms at the top of the tree for the megastars who are on tens on thousands and now they are appearing. I thought this would be a better idea than reducing everyone under 1000 to basic, but never mind Spamalot, you'll move up to Classic again (I think - if 1000 qualifies you there?) in just 29 posts. :D:D I am sure there must be loads of new caggers who would appreciate a cheery hello!

DDxx

I think Leicester would be good, Lula, if you want to come to a Tigers game with me I'd be happy to have a companion, I think they might be playing at the Walkers Stadium if it is a cup match but not sure if the new stadium is finished.

Already been to three big matches this year so looking forward to another couple, including a weekend in Paris... I can get a return ticket for £49.00 on Eurostar.

NOW NOW who has been voting for London

PF

If I have been of help to you please feel free to click my scales to the left Thanks.:)

I have no legal training and the advice I offer is what I have learnt here and offered as a matter of support. Before you commit to any Legal action you are advised to contact a qualified legal practitioner.

Finally if you succeed with your claim please consider a donation to consumer action group as those donations keep this site alive.

CARTER V Co-Op

BANK CHARGES

REFUNDED £3567

POMPEYFAITH V Co-Op PPI

OFFER MADE BUT REFUSED

ONGOING AND STILL ONGOING

NOW WITH THE OMBUDSMAN

R.I.P BOB aka ROOSTER-UK you have always been a Gent on these boards and you will be remembered for that.

Not guilty PF as it's probably too exsepnsive for me.

"To love unconditionally is the greatest gift, laughter is a close second" .To give your time to help others after being helped here is the best way to show your appreciation to your fellow CAG members.

Please note that this advice is given informally, without liability and without prejudice. Seek the advice of an insured qualified professional if you have any doubts. All my knowledge has been gained here, for which I'm very grateful. I'm a Journalist, not a law professional.

If you do PM, make sure to include a link to your thread as I don't give out advice in private ;)

BB 13 - DCAs/banks and solicitors 0.

I get a fresh start to get on with learning to live with severe disabilities when they could have had something if they'd been understanding...

<--- If you feel I've helped, please twinkle my star :)

Indeed and i cant stand the place

London you ether love it or hate it and i hate it

PF

If I have been of help to you please feel free to click my scales to the left Thanks.:)

I have no legal training and the advice I offer is what I have learnt here and offered as a matter of support. Before you commit to any Legal action you are advised to contact a qualified legal practitioner.

Finally if you succeed with your claim please consider a donation to consumer action group as those donations keep this site alive.

CARTER V Co-Op

BANK CHARGES

REFUNDED £3567

POMPEYFAITH V Co-Op PPI

OFFER MADE BUT REFUSED

ONGOING AND STILL ONGOING

NOW WITH THE OMBUDSMAN

R.I.P BOB aka ROOSTER-UK you have always been a Gent on these boards and you will be remembered for that.

I lived there for 4 years age 18 -22 and got so fed up. But I don't mind visiting ocassionally appart from the exspense...

"To love unconditionally is the greatest gift, laughter is a close second" .To give your time to help others after being helped here is the best way to show your appreciation to your fellow CAG members.

Please note that this advice is given informally, without liability and without prejudice. Seek the advice of an insured qualified professional if you have any doubts. All my knowledge has been gained here, for which I'm very grateful. I'm a Journalist, not a law professional.

If you do PM, make sure to include a link to your thread as I don't give out advice in private ;)

I get a fresh start to get on with learning to live with severe disabilities when they could have had something if they'd been understanding...

Too expensive for me to travel by train to London and I wouldn't drive there:(

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

Doncaster is a very good night out too. ;)

I've traipsed around the pubs near the market place many a time when I were a lad.

Is the White Bear + Camelots still open do you know Ell-enn?

:)

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men.

Blessed is he who in the name of charity and goodwill shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children.

And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers.

And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

(Jules Winnfield)

Don't know MTM, I'm afraid Doncaster wouldn't be my choice for a night out these days :(

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

I've checked Jury's Inns in Notts and London. Notts is £49 and the 2 best London ones are £79 and £99.

Premier Inn in Oxford is £64.

Premier inn appears to more exspensive.

For those of us on a budget notts would seem the best option...

I've checked Jury's Inns in Notts and London. Notts is £49 and the 2 best London ones are £79 and £99.

Nottingham would definitely be the best for the poorest as I have 1 spare bedroom and a sitting room where I am happy to accommodate at no cost!!

Bring your own sleeping bag/mats

GK

The Travelodge's in Oxford may be a little less.

Those on a shoestring should look at the Bed & Breakfasts on the Abingdon Road in Oxford. Muchos Cheapos.

Well, to be honest, I am on a shoestring budget but would be prepared to do a spot of overtime to compensate for travelling further afield/lodgings and a couple of shandys, but I work every Saturday til 7pm.

The further away from 'Dahn Sarf' it is the trickier it will be to get there before everyone is pished and ready to go home :(... perhaps if a date is decided upon relatively soon, I would be able to try and rearrange my hours with a colleague... but I need a fair bit of notice..

Sorry to appear difficult but I would like to meet you bunch...:D... strange as it may seem..:p

Spam. :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

How come there's only one vote for Edinburgh :)

You can all stay with me for a tenner ;)

• Haha 1

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

How very kind of you! :D

But you'll all have to wear Kilts :p

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

How come there's only one vote for Edinburgh :)

You can all stay with me for a tenner and the drinks are on me;)

We were only allowed one vote...:( but seeing as you're buying the drinks and offering cheap lodgings Edingburgh it is then...:) I don't have a kilt but I could stretch the budget to tartan tights..

Thanks Marion :D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]