**** CAG Christmas meet: Saturday 12th December, Oxford: Red Lion, 7pm ****

sequenci
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5226 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

CAG Christmas meet location vote  

42 Caggers have voted

1. 1. CAG Christmas meet location vote

• London
    • Oxford
    • Leicester
    • Huntingdon
    • Northampton
    • Nottingham
    • Lincoln
    • Edinburgh
    • Other: Please specify

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't mind Oxford, Leicester or Edinburgh.... if I do Edinburgh then I will possibly fly up Ryanair, then I will have done Ireland, Wales AND Scotland this year! I must say though that the Derby dales is some of the best countryside I've seen in ages.

It depends on what coaches you get, some coach trips I've been on have said there is a wait but then it's not happened.

I was thinking a train from Cardiff to Didcot Parkway and then a change to Oxford?

How about Lincoln?

Don't they have a fabulous Christmas market?

GK

I don't know why I am bothering I hate Christmas with a vengeance and believe that Scrooge was a sadly misunderstood philanthropist i.e. The Good Guy and don't start me on Tiny Bloody Tim:mad:

Edited by GamekeeperToPoacher
Typo

I did suggest Lincoln in the other thread - it does indeed have a beautiful Xmas Market (and some reasonable hotels).

How do you "Please Specify" on the poll ???

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

I did suggest Lincoln in the other thread...

How do you "Please Specify" on the poll ???

But Ell-enn, you have also specified your preference for Peterborough previously...:eek:

I'm on the main rail line to Peterborough...I'll go...if the date is OK

Peterborough would certainly help TGM to be able to attend with no probs.

:)

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men.

Blessed is he who in the name of charity and goodwill shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children.

And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers.

And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

(Jules Winnfield)

To be honest MTM, I'll go along with most of the suggestions :) provided the rail fare is reasonable or not too far to drive. I'd prefer it not to be London as the rail fare is hugely expensive from here (main line) and I wouldn't drive there.

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

Of course, peeps seem to be forgetting that there doesn't have to be only ONE meet.

I'm sure that if several are strategically held in various venues + on different dates, most peeps would be able to attend at least one of them?

:)

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men.

Blessed is he who in the name of charity and goodwill shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children.

And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers.

And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

(Jules Winnfield)

I dont care were we meet unless it is going to be to expensive to stay there to expensive to travel and not oxford

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

I was thinking a train from Cardiff to Didcot Parkway and then a change to Oxford?

Yes, I could do that...

"To love unconditionally is the greatest gift, laughter is a close second" .To give your time to help others after being helped here is the best way to show your appreciation to your fellow CAG members.

Please note that this advice is given informally, without liability and without prejudice. Seek the advice of an insured qualified professional if you have any doubts. All my knowledge has been gained here, for which I'm very grateful. I'm a Journalist, not a law professional.

If you do PM, make sure to include a link to your thread as I don't give out advice in private ;)

BB 13 - DCAs/banks and solicitors 0.

I get a fresh start to get on with learning to live with severe disabilities when they could have had something if they'd been understanding...

<--- If you feel I've helped, please twinkle my star :)

Thanks GK,

Cant get that ruddy song out of my head now, shoppin' in Exeter wiv Mrs Beachy singing 'Tiptoe thro' the Tupils' & blamin' you :lol:

Beachy

Sorry Beachy,

You are thinking of the wrong TT

I believe that the one in Christmas Carol was a fraud - worked as a part -time professional tap dancer while claiming DLA

GK

Brum is pretty at Christmas and we have the Bavarian market too :rolleyes:

yea can we please please :Dthen i might get to go on that floaty resturant :rolleyes::p:D seeing as none of you would stick your hand out and stop it :x:p pmsl

A-Z Index

HOW NOT TO CLAIM...Click here!

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

.please remember that any advice i give is purely my own experience or opinion thankyou

Brum revisited without the concussion and a small other matter...Me in high heeled boots and a little combat dress have to be seen :D

"To love unconditionally is the greatest gift, laughter is a close second" .To give your time to help others after being helped here is the best way to show your appreciation to your fellow CAG members.

Please note that this advice is given informally, without liability and without prejudice. Seek the advice of an insured qualified professional if you have any doubts. All my knowledge has been gained here, for which I'm very grateful. I'm a Journalist, not a law professional.

If you do PM, make sure to include a link to your thread as I don't give out advice in private ;)

BB 13 - DCAs/banks and solicitors 0.

I get a fresh start to get on with learning to live with severe disabilities when they could have had something if they'd been understanding...

<--- If you feel I've helped, please twinkle my star :)

Hello Everyone! I have voted for Leicester, only because I might be able to catch a game, but anywhere sounds fab to me :-)

Lula

Lula v Abbey - Settled

Lula v Abbey (2) - Settled

Lula v Abbey (3) - Stayed

Ooooooh Royalty....Is there a bowing, scraping forelock tugging smiley we can use????

I hope we get a new breed of smiley to go with the new statuses... 'bout time us basic peeps got some perks...:p

Edited by Spamalot
Can't spell smiley... tut

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

They say money talks......mine just keeps saying "Goodbye"